Was it worth it in the end? Did we get our moneys worth from this whole program?

Was it worth it in the end? Did we get our moneys worth from this whole program?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/SEINSI.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To lie to us that space exists when it doesn't? Yeah, not fucking worth it.

>checked
No such thing as (((space))) user

Sure. It would have been suspicious to stop after operation fishbowl.

It was a waste of money but it made the USSR waste money too and it was worse for them so maybe.

We got ISS out of it, over budget and lost of 14 or so good men in the process tho.

>implying ISS is real

>whats the point of incredible achievements if they don't make money

guess who pays for them?

NASA is one of the best investments the US ever made. It's estimated we got 10x our money's worth in new inventions and economic growth.

was it estimated by a deceiving kike?

You will give them all your money if big ass asteroid will target earth.

There would have been much greater achievements if they had stuck to traditional rockets. Or managed to make the initial, smaller design of the shuttle work. That thing was supposed to act as a "shuttle" you know. It was supposed to have very frequent launches. And they were supposed to be much cheaper.

Jealous leaf has no space program and no economy.

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/SEINSI.pdf

Was it worth it? Did we get our moneys worth from this program?

>using a computer
>was nasa worth it
lol?

Blame Congress.

>about to slip the surly bonds of Earth
>ask myself "does it turn a profit?"
>probably not
>turn back, instead go work in a factory and assemble Coca-Cola™ Presents ISS Keychains N' Doodads!®
>this at least turns profit

>tfw 5 year old african boys have gotten more action than you

The military and intelligence agencies probably contributed more to it (with their cryptanalysis needs in particular). A lot of the secret technological developments are leaked to the public sector via agencies like NASA afterward when the time comes. Not saying NASA didn't contribute a lot, they surely did. The AGC is very interesting. It probably had a lot of influence.

That is not how ropes work. Looks more like my clothes after drying on pointy hangers.
I understand, that there is no point replying to these kinds of posts, it just occured to me, that this may be clothes drying "artefacts".

>potarts
Yeah