twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is worth 40,000 dollars

Don't care. Sup Forums is satire

>'shows the decline of Sup Forums'
>doesnt even know that Sup Forums was never good
opinion discarded

>haha we didn't fall for THAT incredibly obvious scheme

they can't all be zingers

Surely he didn't think we were trying so hard for it to really happen... Right?

>gayphone poster

Another Shitlibs thinkng themselves smarter that all... call Me when something substantial happens

I can't stand it when these supposed arbiters of truth get their facts wrong. For a start, the original poster is here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/

No one seems to be able to get that shit right. Secondly, Sup Forums in decline? How fucking obvious can you be? They downplay this place because it's a fantastic containment site. If you go and take a look at how Sup Forums is actually performing though:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

It's exploding in popularity and influence. I'm seeing more and more people refer to Sup Forums, more and more facebook posts with screenshots taken from Sup Forums. Don't believe the lugenpresse folks, they're lying scum.

You know the BBC is jewish right? and who gives a fuck about what jews feel, or think ?? only a fucking nu-male would even listen to a jew.

I've seen that flag years ago.
Was there some attempt to do someting more with it or did some journo cunt make up bullshit

Mike Wendling just made a very powerful /enemy/.

Holy fuck that alexa link

>tfw this shitty little polynesian basket weaving board increased from #500 to 197 in under a year

Nazi singularity soon fellow shitposters.

>more traffic than any other point in history
>"declining"
Do these "people" actually EVER do any research whatsoever into what they're writing about?

>when you lose just reply "huur ii was juking its all for teh lulz, >implying i was serious >pol is one guy"

The BBC is not Jewish you faggot. If you wanted to argue that the entire UK establishment is Zionist jewlovers, that would make more sense.

>majority female

das some qualitäts statistics.

This. I never understand journalists that attack places like Sup Forums. All their informations are on google, how do they think they will not get harassed by a bunch of autists?

Like, work contact emails, phone numbers, place of work, etc. It's all public domain knowledge almost, because his job requires him to be reachable. I bet there's even more info on his facebook or some other social media.

Why do they have to kick the hornet's nest?

You just don’t get it.

Disagree, Sup Forums had its moments, just a long time ago

>let's prove Sup Forums they can't troll anymore by taking their bait and putting the flag in frontpage of BBC

The BBC is definitely Jewish. Just read the names of the people who post the articles. There is a reason why it has got progressively more shit each year.

And what's more is that there never used to be several news articles a week about it.

Says the multi-billion $ fake news.

This desu

>decline

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/

Made the news though. Pretty good hit for 1000 hashtags imo.

>if we publish their memes they lose

>Guys, please don't look at this site, look how this thing here "failed", no need to look at these losers, only read our (((news))) pls.
Considering this failed hoax got a news article I would say it succeeded, is the MSM the manlets of the internet, since they never learn?

>Failing shitty news company tries to prove how we are failing by posting some stupid meme on their frontpage and giving us even more exposure

Hahaha my sides holy fuck.

lmao
we're not going anywhere

>influence on internet culture is starting to wane

Yet here we are being covered by a major news outlet

>the decline of the extremist Sup Forums message board

Brainlet Broadcasting Corporation

>The population of two Britains is declining in the BBC's eyes.
Is this why they are pushing immigration so hard? They honestly believe that Great Britain needs 150m people?

the irony
this probably just made Sup Forums more famous

wow they completely misunderstood its intent
not btfo at all lol

Weaponised autism.jpg

This.
And free advertising is a plus

Isn’t all the real shit done by 4+Sup Forums anyway?

>Yet here we are being covered by a major news outlet

"just as planned" isn't just a meme, it's a reality.

>cross not nordic cross which is christian based
>turkish-style crescent not islamic star and crescent
>journalism in the current year

lmao we have loads of these plans that don't gain enough traction here, but another one always comes up about once a month that causes worldwide kvetching and liberal pant shitting.

no

The real planning goes on there. Cuckchan goons do a solid amount of footwork to be fair.

>Decline

Sup Forums has more users than ever and keeps growing.

>Extremist
The /po/ users are truly the worst.

It sure has more users than ever and they say shit like "Sup Forums" and not Sup Forums you faggot. Lurk more.

I wonder how many retards /po/ gets accidentally shitposting there?

Sorry origami bros.

>be cunt
>turn on big brother channel
>oi ya limey wanker ya don't turn it on it's turned on every second of every minute of every hour of every day
>is that a sharp fingernail you're using to turn on bbc???
>bin that nail or go to jail
>sorry for disturbing you mr. abdul al-neighbour baghdadi but this cunt isn't listening to propaganda and is armed with a dangerous weapon
>don't even pay attention to 10 years slave girls behind the muslim
>muslim blows up

Such is life in Britbongistan.

>failed
Sup Forums failed to replace a national flag. That's aiming pretty high to begin with, not surprising it failed. (Did it fail though?).

>BBC: "Remember when Sup Forums was good?"
Guise, should we break the news to them?

>How will (You) and the BBCucks recover?
FTFY

But who was tv inspector??

Y don't you link it you fucking jap cunt

This just shows how much time journalists from all over the world media spend browsing Sup Forums for news - they're never fucking away the place !

Sup Forums is in decline, but it is only because there are more newfags, shills, and kikes than ever before.

Once it implodes, we can go back to the good ol' days.

Top kek

This board has had an invasion of retards and cry babies lately. I honestly feel like someone if going around the internet spamming a link to Sup Forums. Anyone who has been here less than a month how did you even find this place?

Ja apparently some years old meme means we lost influence?

Precisely. Normies will get bored and leave eventually.

>says nothing about whether they were female at birth

suspicious to say the least

Thanks for posting our memes on your website BBC, the point wasn't to get the flag adopted it was to get the idea into the normiesphere that Sweden is being conquered de facto by muslims.

Thanks for helping.

I think the amerimutt meme really boiled some bottoms, we had an influx of spencerfags and the spenserposts with the shops couldn't get rid of them, but the less 52% chased them off finally

That's quite a steal desu.

Most collective Sup Forums "projects" fail, but the ones that are successful are fucking successful.

I think they stole that quote from me.

That's what they said about Sup Forums

I've been here since the boxy days you zygote.

Its np. We will redpill them and breed more Sup Forumshacks. Or they will leave.
We must just endure the "digestion" of normies.

>2009
Lurk more you disgusting phoneposter

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Hmm. Sup Forums has more normie staying power though. Normies who stay here will either change to become one of us or they'll leave.

>BBC
>Relevant

>Implying that the BBC is actually relevant these days

>BBC: remember when Sup Forums was good?

You're a Jew faggot. No, that's not what we're going to do. What we are going to do is kill the pedophiles and Jews and rebuild humanity.

Yet they published the flag.

I call it a win. Nobody here honestly belive we can bring the old raids back without rule 1&2.

Two relevant posters in a row... is the hive mind waking up again?
>TRIPS
>IF
>TRUE

WHY IS Sup Forums IS SHIT NOW?
fucking newfags. Sup Forums was never good.

is that fucking al franken?

seeing this in the news might actually redpill some normies because they might start thinking about the state of sweden. it's not a failure at all

All according to keikaku

Havn't you heard the news?
fdrpodcasts.com/#/3898/sen-al-franken-sexual-assault-accusations-true-news

Al Franken molested a model who was asleep after a hard day's charity work because she turned his shitty creepy play down or something.

ahahahah they're insulting their leftist core readership in the 2nd paragraph xD

Told you you had to trick leftists to do it, instead of creating a petition emanating from the UK and spamming it here.
Leftists would have bought into that shit and it would have taken off naturally.

Resorting to covering fringe internet news shows more about the decline of BBC. The British flag should be next.