Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Do you like it?

Don't zoom in before taking a screenshot.

It got canceled I think. So Japan doesn't like it at least.

Wrong, it just ended with 3 volumes.
Or maybe you wanted 100+ chapters of making a pair of shoes for one girl?

This. Nice feet tho

damn translator is taking forever, anyone know a site thats keeping up?

Bato.to, chapters 6-7 added last week

Source?

imagine all the feet we could have experienced?

they arnt even well drawn

theyre not even drawn well

they're alright

holy shit its been damn near 6 months and thats all theyve translated

Chapter 8 has some super interesting scenes.

The fact that the MC has this "Woe is me" attittude over the fact that he can't seem to function normally in spite of his fetish bothers me.

I like big asses and I can go about my day to day life not staring at every woman who walks past just fine. This guy can't even do the one job he's good at without getting a raging boner. Even going outside is something he can't handle.

His ex was right to fuck with him because he literally hasn't tried to change himself at all over the years.

kimochiyokatta would be feels good right?
where'd you get the raws?

Nyaa.se

His fetish gave him an autistic superhuman ability to make good shoes. Does your ass fetish allow you to make designer-quality pants?

>His fetish gave him an autistic superhuman ability to make good shoes
Pretty sure you can be great at your job and not so spineless that you stop doing it because you want to fuck your clients feet. He's good for sure because he cares about feet but he really needs to fix that whole raging boner while on the job problem.

>Does your ass fetish allow you to make designer-quality pants?
No it just allows me to admire nice asses.

You'd may as well get upset that talented autistic people can't function normally in society, not to mention his ex-wife's attempt at reining him in just turned out to be her being a cunt. Also, at least the guy can carry a normal conversation with another human being if they're male.

>You'd may as well get upset that talented autistic people can't function normally in society
I don't think he's autistic just socially inept as a result of him generally isolating himself from the population. He's shown to be a massive introvert so him not being able to do some things makes sense from that perspective.
I just think he's never had to actually rein in his desires. A lack of self control is a problem only discipline can solve.

It's a fucking manga. You can't write boring characters with no troubles or at least that author couldnt be bothered to come up with some trouble that befalls the protagonist that is believable.
Most mangaka are not good writers. Hence all the shitty endings that pervade the genre.

Fuck this cunt.

>You can't write boring characters with no troubles or at least that author couldnt be bothered to come up with some trouble that befalls the protagonist that is believable.
The second part of your sentence is the problem. I find it hard to believe that someone who is as hardcore a foot fetishist as MC is presented would have even been able to get to where he is.

The rest of the premise is fine. Girl wants him to come out of "retirement" starts developing crush on him. Guy has to learn to overcome his "problem" to be a functioning member of society.
The possibility of reconciling with an old flame lingers in teh air.

It's just one aspect of this story that rubs me the wrong way. The rest is very typical.

I want to fuck her.

Hatefuck

Hatefap*
Fix

>Expect some cute SoL with shoe making and some leg service
>Got depression, impulsive disorder and bitches and whores

So did the schoolgirl who did enkou won? Or did old hag reconcile with the disgusting leg fucker?

Does he use yogurt to glue her shoes?

I'm the translator for the first five chapters, and I couldn't work on it for RL reasons. It seems someone else has picked it up now.

are footfags degenerates?

i remember you posting on here about that.
you have my regards

No.

not as bad as armpitfags

Don't know what happned but hope everything turns out ok.

No. Having a fetish doesn't make you a degenerate. Being unable to maintain your composure and interact with humans normally because of your fetish makes you a degenerate.

Stop spreading this lie. The story just reached a natural conclusion and ended, there was no canceling. This might surprise you but not all manga is 100+ chapters.

>enkou
What is it?

Absolutely. They're constantly in denial about it, too.

I wonder who's behind these posts.

Not me

2 milliseconds in mspaint.jpg

oh no, he got me, now I have to sit in the corner with the silly hat :(

How wet does Akane get?

torrenting is the only way to get the raws for this?

Yes

I'm no expert, but I think she might want to fuck.

so how did it end?