What went wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_Peep
youtube.com/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S

capitalism was a mistake

overdosed on the blue pill. many such cases. sad.

nigger music and culture

are face tattoos the key to success?

inb4 moved to /bant/

Dont fuck with xanax and promethazine

Lil peep is now lill sleep

6 xans happend

S

this

kill it with fire

Nothing

Culturally enrich'd

Predicted his own death and did nothing to change his fate. He was surrounded by illuminati handlers who had there own agenda. Also his break up with lil tracy. Also to mich Touring is exhausting.

>Daily
Please no

hey that joke again

break up with lil tracy? what?

his communist harvard professor grandpa that raised one of his parents who raised him

>What went wrong Sup Forums?
He was not aborted

Can someone tell me why no one heard of this guy and now hes being shilled on every single fucking board on Sup Forums? Are his record company trying to shill him in a last ditch effort to make money off of him?

no haters please

Probably a correlation between highly educated parents and substance abuse. Then again maybe that's just the money connection.

Peep was somebody everybody knew was reaching legendary status but nobody really talked about it. Kinda like everybody was just sitting back being inspired by him waiting to see what else he was going to do

SUGAR BUNNY IN THE SKY

judging by that picture

everything

S

glad he's burning in hell lol

got heroin laced with fentanyl. end of story.

>What went wrong Sup Forums?
he was born.

He consumed too much Soy.

Hillarious

Lil tracy dissed him on No Jumper saying he will never work with him again because reasons.... its obvious they had an argument and they were always together.. something happened

based aryan ubermensch conquering hip hop as an immortal

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

I love american culture

i listened to peep before he exploded onto the scene. I watched all his instagram videos of the drug abuse. Everyone made a meme that he was going to die at 21, and the meme came true.

The kid was just 21. I think the parents should be held accountable for negligence

>Åhr's parents were both Harvard graduates who divorced when Åhr was a teenager

Divorce fucks children up mentally, there is almost no reason for it unless cheating happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_Peep

the result of ww2 made this happen

everything would be so much better if germany would have won

Never heard of this guy until now. Im shocked to see his music is so popular. Large fan base too. Am I just starting to lose it? I'm only 21 I'm still hip I swear

Well theres a ton of bandwagon fans, but ive been following him for about two years, so when he firsy started making his emo rap shit. He was one of the most unique sounds to come out in the past two decades imo

but if germany won wed never have seen the greatness of lil peep

Cultural Marxism doesn't exist.

im 28 and i love this shit

can you faggots get over this fucking wigger, his music was objectively garbage and I enjoy rap

Thats nigger culture and peep was million years ahead of that faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4

R.I.P in peace, his music was actually pretty decent compared to all these talentless soundcloud rappers. Helped me through some rough shit. Never thought when he said in all his songs how he was going to be dead soon that he actually would be.

absolutely nothing went wrong. we need more dead rappers.
lil peep, lil pump, lil purp, lil anne frank tattoo, lil windex, lil whatever, all these rappers gotta go. their fans gotta go. right with the jews into the oven they go there's no other solution.

Biggie looks like an angry black manatee amirite?