Flat Earth gaining popularity worldwide, why do you still believe in (((space)))?

>No curvature ever detected or observed
>(((nasa))) gives various speeds and motions for stars yet Constellations have never changed even once
>Daylight savings time is a scam to distract you from the fact that the Sun changes speed as it goes in circles
>Horizon rises to the eye of the observer, only possible on a flat extended plane as Tesla knew
>A globe no matter how big or small would have it's horizon fall below eye level as you rise up
Why do you believe in (((space))) when there is no proof for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off moron. This forced meme is getting old

found the kike shill

>riding on plane going near speed of sound
>jump up
>don't fly out the back of it at 500mph

Thread hidden

With billions of humans existing today its no wonder there are so many retards that believe this shit. Do humanity a favor and keep your dumbass genes out of the pool.

>enclosed object
stand on top of the plane and jump, see what happens

>Why do you believe in (((space))) when there is no proof for it?
Look up at night, you retard

>being this god damn dumb

>looked up
>constellations didn't change since yesterday
>stars make perfect connecting circles in timelapse camera
next

Be flatearther by big helium ballon and kasket. Dky too space see earthdisk. Dossent jump.see new god. Lizzards everyweare.

>meme flag
not an argument

>the things further away don't look like they're moving much when you drive on the highway
>this doesn't apply to shit literally lightyears away

I'm about to ruin your thead OP

PSA: HOW TO BTFO FLATBRAINKEKS with some simple image

They already are by posting on Sup Forums

>Flat Earth gaining popularity worldwide
this is probably true, and it doesn't surprise me. most people are fucking dumb

I refuse to believe that flat earthers really exist. Its either people being sarcastic, trolling, or shilling.

If Earth was flat, all objective mathematical principles of gravity and physics would fall apart. That alone is enough to disprove the theory, and no one can be that hard headed to truly believe the earth is flat. Sage.

My old roommates cousin is a flat earther, he is also the dumbest white person I have ever met. Wouldn’t be surprised if IQ was 80

>implying flights go over the ocean in the southern hemisphere

>attacking a person's flag, instead of their argument
Nice ad-hominem there

Imagine if someone actually proved it was flat? What if someone actually went to the edge and recorded it? They'd be the greatest discoverer of all time! They'd be rich and remember in history forever. Too bad the people who actually believe this shit are too retarded and poor to actually go to the edge

Even if youre standing on it you are still going the same speed fucknuts.

It's an FBI/CIA disinfo campaign to push flat earth shit. It's used to discredit and movement. Note how everyone that preaches "Flat earth" speaks very loudly about that, but nothing else that he supposedly joined the group for. You also get the sub 100 IQ "Woke" useful idiots that buy into it, but it's easy to tell the difference because they'll usually share a meme about milk being the devil's ejaculate because they think no other animal drinks another animal's milk.

They don't care about the scientific method or finding circumstances where they're wrong, all they do is cherry pick very specific circumstances where their way of viewing the world is right.

Save this image And BTFO OP every time

Trips of truth

So has /x/ just migrated onto this board now? Because there's more and more conspiracy theory threads by the passing month.

Hurrrr duurrrr i throw ball in air and itvome straight down did erf forgots to spun?!?!?!

Did you guys notice an influx in flat earth and alien threads when this thread got posted?

Literally has nothing to do what the prior post besides the fact they both involve planes, which wasn't the point at all.

Watch videos on fake nasa moon landings to get you started.

Shills are fucking faggots working for the very people that enslave them.

Still doesn't disprove my paradox. Eat shit lmao flatcucker soygoy

ESPECIALLY FLAT EARTH SHILLS

these threads make me shudder at the state of our education system rip

Pretty much. I can't blame them though. It must suck only having RP, copypasta, and fake psychic bullshit as your only interesting threads

There's always a few posts like this and that post has been around for hours.

Why would he necessarily be jewish or acting as a zionist shill on this?

I mean its like you arent even trying to entertain us.

Sad.

Okay. Flat earth posts need to be banned from Sup Forums and immediately moved to

heres a 50 minute section to section tour of the space station
youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes
fuck off we know no kids died at sandy hook