2 (two) yuri series getting anime

>2 (two) yuri series getting anime
Has nippon finally realized the greatness of the purest form of love?

>tfw people said this season would kill the yuri

>>tfw people said this season would kill the yuri
Why do you listen to newfags?

You guys deserve something after so many seasons of fujoshit after fujoshit.

> It's Citrus.

Meh.

One has boyfriends, the other is Citrus.

Huh?

I thought this season was pretty good for yuri.

Or does none of it count because it's all just "bait"?

I have nothing against Yuri, only /u/ is cancer.

I think he is talking about shitposting on stalker threads. There's people who still think BD sales are all that matters.

Citrus is shit, though. Muh stupid drama.

>Dropped both because they were so shit

I'm waiting for something fun like Kaze-san, Sougou Tovarisch or Bloom into You.

>/u/ calls every anime with more than 1 girl in it yuri

The dykes on this board will rejoice

But i wish they would stay on /u/

This one is about actual homosexuals, though.

how slow are you?

>from yuri hime

>yuri on ice
>it's fujobait

Well, the ones announced today are legit yuri. They're also legit shit.

This.

Yes we can actually do that as we please
mad hetfag?

>there are people that waifu characters in yuri shows
I don't get it. If she doesn't swing that way why would you make her you're waifu? Unless you're so delusional that you pretend that you're a girl but no one on Sup Forums is that pathetic right?

>2 (two) yuri series getting anime
hehehehe. Surely, you jest
>Symphogear S4 &5
>Nanoha Movie
>Yuki Yuuna S2
>Madoka S2 (?)
>Love Live Sunshine S2

Now we wait for
>Murcielago
>Kindreds Spirits On the Roof
>Flowers
And of course, the ever desired SonoHanabira anime to finally send /u/ and Sup Forums ascending to Thy Kingdom Come

/u/ are like refugees desu. Back to your board.

Why are all of you such blogging retards?

I just can't wait enough for the Nanoha Movie
Come on, I need some of more loli action from the original cast

Good luck trying to sell though. Canon yuri sells almost never sell well.

This is to promote yuri hime going monthly. It just need to increase the manga sales.

lel. The fuck you smoking?

Yuru Yuri rake enough for 3 seasons and multiple ovas
And it is ranked #2 in Yuri Hime

#1 is Citrus
#3 is NTR Trap

If you can headcanon that a character way out of your league or a character with an already established (male) love interest would fall in love with you, what's stopping you from headcanoning that a lesbian character would turn straight, or at least "make an exception" for you?

That's why I said "almost never" and not "never".

is the board about to die or did images just break?

It makes /u/ mad when I post them on Sup Forums.

Now if only they stopped using shitty drama series for source material.

both of these are shit though

Download them, m8. Don't bother opening them normally. Even if you don't need to save it just delete it afterwards.

Refresh your page.
It's fixed on my page now

Why did they have to choose something as shit as citrus though? There are so many cuter yuri manga with genuinely good stories. Now its just going to sell like shit because it is shit, but no one will attribute that to it being shit, they will just take it as evidence that yuri doesnt sell and go back to another several years of yuri anime being dead in the water. It would be better to not anime it honestly.

Because it is the #1 best selling yuri manga right now.

I don't like yuri but have no problem with some yuribait. Yuriposters however might as well be redirected to tumblr where they belong because they type like retards.

We know. You posted it on this thread so many times already. Just like your other threads before

I never post in these threads because look how shitty this one is.

Yeah. I love shitting up your threads too

no, that's Sup Forums

He's right though.
I love yuri, I probably own like 30 volumes of yuri manga, but people on /u/ are autistic tumblr faggots. I can barely stand to use that cancerous board, thats why so many people make yuri threads on Sup Forums like /u/ doesnt exist.

you can just tell by the filenames that yurishitters don't lurk, i wish you and the fujobaiting mongoloids would fuck off to your quarantine boards.

I pray to Madokami almighty that I will get to live long enough to see a Rabi Ribi anime. I know it's from Taiwan but hey, Ragnarok was S.Korean so there's a fools hope

It's just too cute to be ignored

>inb4 Sup Forums

Yeah, but stop leaving and start pushing the idiots out. I remember when there are still a bunch of anons telling cancerous faggots off, nowadays it's just me and it's sad.

Sup Forums is also cancerous in its own way so it's not exactly ideal to leave /u/ for good.

This. So much this. It has gotten to the point that I have to watch shows by myself and avoid discussions with Sup Forums because I know there won't be any.

No. Nippon realized that females are the main consumer force for anime right now, and that making just fujoshit and otome is insufficient to please them - thus turned back to shoujo.

Its just happened that 2 of the 3 major series adapted are yuri, though the biggest of them - Kuzu no Hounkai isnt (well, it has yuri but its not the focus).

To be fair, YRYR has the mainstream appeal of CGDCT so even non-yurifag watch it. Citrus and NTR is about yuri and yuri alone, and I think they won't fare well enough for a second season.

Anything can happen though. Let's wait and see.

Citrus has been going on for quite some time now and it's pretty popular so I can see it selling reasonably well, breaking even or maybe even making a decent profit, but I can't see NTR averaging more than like 500.

A lot (most?) of yuri manga, these two included, are basically shoujo romance manga, but with lesbians. I don't pay much attention to salesfaggotry so I could be mistaken, but from what I understand, most shoujo romance anime adaptations sell pretty terribly, even if the source material is relatively popular.

Its impossible, tumblr faggots outnumber acceptable posters by like 2 to 1 and there is zero moderation. Worse than zero casue the mod actually protects this shitposting. I tried my best but when its so bad there are more disney threads, Sup Forums shit, and shitty deviantart webcomics than actual yuri, there isnt much you can do.

>most shoujo romance anime adaptations sell pretty terribly
Reminder that BD sales account to merely 20% of total profit. If the manga was successful already, an anime project serves as nothing more than advertising purposes

reminder to filter this notorious tripshit.

>getting triggered by filenames
Pure autism.

Yryr is barely even yuri, its just slightly gay comedy sol. Like how Sakura Trick was just 4koma with lewd kissing twice an episode.

>not using anonymize
Anons can be as cancerous as tripfags too.

>Yryr is barely even yuri
>slightly gay
Oh, man.
The mental gymnastics are just so fun to watch

/ll/ anime when?

I read some citrus after this gay anime announcement shit

It's literally shit. no real character developments, 24 chapters in they arbitrarily throw drama in, I dont care about any of the characters, nothing is really happening.

BORING

>go to /u/
>they call each other sister
What a pathetic bunch. More 2 flops to help kill this shitty niche.

shit on us all you want hetero friends, you won this day, if this is what represents yuri, it is indeed garbage.

Don't listen to retards.

Everything this season is selling bad because yuribait of the year is sucking out all sales.

>implying there are male yurifags

Its slightly gay so its barely yuri. Its not not yuri, but its barely there. Its just like any other cute girls show but the flavor is that its like 15% gayer than normal.

Citrus is fucking fun. Stop being a retard

Sure, sure

Yurifags are a fun minority to watch. It's like watching /r9k/ sperging out.

I still remember the good times Sup Forums pretended to be little girls, now it's just a bunch of newfags.

>minority

Yuribait series are top sellers 90% of the time.

I think you're confusing "yuri" with "(lesbian) romance." Yuri is not romance, but any anime genre (action, adventure, horror, psychological, mystery, comedy, SoL, whatevertheshit) with the female protagonist happen to be gay. The majority of yurifags actually demand this kind of interesting stuff more than just shoujo romance between 2 girls all the time.

We want Murcielago, Gamma, Yuru Yuri, Gunsmith Cat, etc.

Take Danganronpa for example. It's not romance, but the male protag exhibits has some innocent crushes on a girl. If he were a girl, then Danganronpa would have been an esteemed yuri title. Yurifags like pretty much all the same stuff as everyone else, just with a lesbian MC.

hating men is really popular among ''''''''''female otaku''''''''''' and early to late 20s japanese females

we'll probably see more yuribait shit in the future

>pretended
Kyaaa! Get out of here ojii-san!

stop associating hating men with yuri.
I'm a rabid yurifag and one of my favorite manga right now is Grand Blue.
I just hate how they're used in shitty yuri like Netsuzou, it's just for the sake of drama.

So just like Japanese males hating women then.

Is 2017 year of rage inducing shit? We have already announced: Kuzu no Honkai, Fuuka, Citrus and NTRtrap.

>pretended

Sure, and I'm the Queen of England.

LONDON

yes, exactly

that's nice. im speaking about japanese fan base (they are the ones responsible for this), i know very little of the western yuri fanbase because they are all obnoxious faggots

the popularity of yuri is directly related to this trend

females in the 20s range are rejecting the idea of having boyfriends and instead they devote themselves to their shitty jobs and god awful hobby

>Yurifags like pretty much all the same stuff as everyone else, just with a lesbian MC.
>Yurifags like pretty much all the same stuff as everyone else, just different

why are you memearrowing this?
He's right, netzusou trap and citrus are just your usual mexican soap opera but with two girls as lead.

Dude, it was just one guy spamming on the stalker threads

It's true though.

Because it doesn't make sense. You don't "pretty much like all the same stuff as everyone" but change one feature of it.

when the only thing that changes is the gender you can apply that kind of idea.
Even the personality is the same, Yuma is just as bad as your usual harem lead.

Yes, and I'm expected to accept that post as the truth because you said so, right?

I think she might be even stupider
>best friend and crush is working at risque hostess club
>better join up too
I like how Hotaru then went to report her to her parents.

I honestly don't get how you guys keep reading this, I see people saying that it's because "they're realistic", but that's not true, they're too stupid, it goes way beyond what could be considered realistic.

So both mangas getting an anime are shit? I mean if it's just a harem anime with FeMC it can't be that bad for my shit taste, but if it has even half the fuckery and drama of Citrus I'll drop it on the spot.

Man all I want from my yuri shows is girls kissing, Sakura Trick S2 when?

>Love Live
>Madoka
>GuP
>Symphogear
>Gochiusa

it has twice the drama and fuckery of Citrus.
It made Citrus look good to me.

>being this mentally challenged

Dropped on the spot, thanks for saving me a minimum of 20 minutes user.

Two more flops to we laugh at /u/.

I'll just quote myself:
>NTR is possibly the most stupid yuri manga at the moment, and I kind of love it. It's Kodama Naoko at her most Kodama Naoko-y. Everyone's a liar, manipulative bitches, bisexual girls at peak bislut, ridiculous character reactions, near sexual assault, pseudo prostitution, it's insane.
You have to have very specific tastes and be in a specific mood to enjoy NTR.
Citrus on the other hand is only really for teenage girls and women who watch telenovellas. It's not nearly as stupid and until recently was stuck in a repetitive cycle.

No one pays attention to those

It might be true, depending on your definition of yuribait. If you consider yuribait to be any series that prominently features girl on girl fanservice or comedy but doesn't have any serious romantic development (e.g. Ange Vierge), then no. If you consider yuribait to be any series with all/mostly female cast that attracts a lot of yuri fanshippers (s.g. LL, New Game), then yes.

>If they flop, laugh about how yuri will never sell
>If they sell, laugh about how yurifags' taste are shit
The game was rigged from the start.