How is Jeffrey Epstein not in jail?

Is Trump covering for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=im3vHOEm-r4
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42019835
politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No but (((they are)))

Not that you actually care about pedophilia, shill

I think this is one of those whataboutisms to which Skippy Podesta referred.

So you think it's just a coincidence that Epstein is not in jail and he just happens to be friends with the President?

He has video and audio of thousands of rich guests.

There's a reason he's walking free despite having 14 year old girlfriends come over to get lotioned up and dildo'd.

Trump was friends with Epstein the same way he was friends with the Clintons. He was "friends" with everyone. That is why he is so fucking dangerous to them. Give it time. He plays the long game and he knows.

Do you know the real reason he's free? It's not because(((they))) are protecting him. It's because WE are not making a fuss about (((them))) protecting him. Where are the protests in Washington? Where is the propaganda campaign to wake up normies on social media? These threads are great but we're creating an echo chamber and nothing is being resolved. C'mon guys I know you can organize better than this...

So was Trump on the Lolita Express with Epstein? No that was Bill Clinton.

Who started prosecuting him? Republican administration. Who let him slide after in 2008?

Away from here, beta cuck soy boy.

>C'mon guys I know you can organize better than this...

And what are you doing exactly?

This guy gets it

Excuse me that's clearly donald trump and donald trump's name in those images

(((Can't fool me)))

Spending all day every day reaching out to normies on social media and trying to motivate Sup Forums to action.
>pic related

>Is Trump covering for him?

Yes.

They are all Mossad spies.

good infographic thanks user

fucking chris tucker? lel, always need a token nigger.

ok, you're excused

>our political leaders are chosen by their blackmail-ability

What do they have on Trump?

nothing. Grab her by the pussy was it.

Yep trump isa pedo

trump blocked him from his estates and golf courts, however fbi already made a deal with him, and ofcourse he has links to mossad blackmail operations so he is slippery as fuck

real question, why are there so many shitskins and muslims vlogging on youtube?
they are 5000% over-represented - something afoot here?

trump doesn't have that pedoface like the others
i think he was invited there and they tried to get him involved
couldn't kill him as it would have been too much
my guess he hit some brick walls trying to get FBI
upped his own security
started reality TV in earnest and deals to make even more money
with aim to fund presidential bid
knowing the tick tock, didn't want to go in after bush
knew he'd have to wait, frustrating
but knew he'd win
probably had 20 years of preps and moves going on
AMAZING

Doesn't Trump look like a Jew faggot in that photo?

Trump's "daughter" Ivanka is a tranny.

Trump's "wife" Melania is a tranny.

Bush Jr's "daughters" are trannies.

Isn't it clear that Trump is part of a network of adults turning their children into trannies, and most definitely sodomizing them from birth?

you must be in the advanced class of shareblue
wow
how much do you get paid?

>Gee, Senator, shame about that dead hooker in your hotel room. Now about that legislation..."

youtube.com/watch?v=im3vHOEm-r4

>trump blocked him from his estates and golf courts

source?

>Weinsteins, Spacey, et. al taken down
>Major Saudi's taken down
>Many Left Wing journalist, most notably David Corn who broke Trump Dossier story taken down

The power structure that propped up the Clinton machine is being dismantled.

How?

Clinton's kept database on sexual improprieties and controlled government through blackmail. Someone has that database.

Where did they get it?

My two theories are Anthony Weiner laptop or Jerry Epstein.

>How is Jeffrey Epstein not in jail?

Work of Bushes, Dershowitz and Jewish mafia (and maybe Mossad).

Blacks are dis-proportionally over represented in sexual assault on minors.

every time I tell someone this they sperg out, fucking hilarious

Same reason Hillary isn't in jail.

Money.

>maybe
The only reason any of this goes on is because of MOSSAD, MI6, and the CIA. They're the ones obstructing justice and covering for the whole thing.

His ass

It's almost like he's corrupt, who'da thunk it?

have you figured it out yet?

>He has video and audio of thousands of rich guests.
So it's OK that Trump hangs out with known pedophiles? It's OK that Trump is sued for raping little girls on Epstein's island? It's OK that Trump grabs them by the pussy even if they're married?

You've lost your way.

don't forget super-jew lawyer (and accused pedo) Alan Douchewitz. He is the reason Epstein is getting off easy

>Trump is a pizzagater too

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html

>Acosta signed a non-prosecution deal in which he agreed not to pursue federal charges against Epstein or four women who the government said procured girls for him. In exchange, Epstein agreed to plead guilty to a solicitation charge in state court, accept a 13-month sentence

nothing to see here goyim

How is this F*cker not in federal "pound me in the a*s" prison? It's like the 5th or 6th time he's lied about this sh*t! OMFG!
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42019835

>Acosta is Trump's second nominee to be secretary of labor; the first, Andrew Puzder, withdrew last month after Senate Republicans questioned his past employment of an undocumented housekeeper. Support for Acosta seems strong, as some Democrats and union leaders have joined with Senate Republicans in praising the nominee, who has been confirmed for federal positions three times in the past.

>In the 2011 letter explaining his decision in the Epstein case, Acosta said he backed off from pressing charges after "a year-long assault on the prosecution and the prosecutors" by "an army of legal superstars" who represented Epstein, including Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz; Kenneth Starr, who as independent counsel led the investigation that brought about President Bill Clinton's impeachment; and some of the nation's most prominent defense attorneys, such as Roy Black, Gerald Lefcourt and Jay Lefkowitz.

Epstein will be the last to go down. He's the facilitator.

He's the Mossad facilitator.

there was no grounding to sue him which is why that never happened, pure lawfare and propaganda to influence gullible brainlets like yourself

He WAS put on trial and DID time. Very little, slap on wrist. A Fl judge sealed EVERYTHING seamed national security issues, case CLOSED.
Ever hear of "TO BIG TO FAIL"
That was why. Would have done 2 things
1) taken down 3/4 govt.
2) TPTB would have lost their blackmail

>149807012
see eye ey is in the rentboy business due to the predilection of its employees for underage rent boys, also a great way to compile blackmail

also Bushes

>see eye ey is in the rentboy business due to the predilection of its employees for underage rent boys
no
>also a great way to compile blackmail
this

operation brownstone and operation brownstar

Why would he put himself out of business?

Trump was never a client, show me he was on a plane.

politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

> Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

Once. What does that tell you? Trump learned everything he needed to know on one trip. He promptly got the fuck out of there, and away from those monsters.

Probably one of the reasons Mossad and Israel have him by the balls.

Funny how Maxwell wasn't even looked at, meanwhile she facilitated the whole thing.