This is your date for tonight

This is your date for tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

seeker.com/iq-tests-suggest-pigs-are-smart-as-dogs-chimps-1769934406.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having a date that isn't your nice and caring onii-san
What kind of slut do you take Sup Forums for?

Nice, picked up. Does she become a recurring character?

Yes.

Much later but yes.

>Literal murderer gets scot free because pussy pass

>implying you wouldn't

She is a monster, not a human, and also arguably a minor when she started killing.

I hate this manga. I even hate it more when they defend a literal monster that kills human. MC is a piece of shit. I actually cheer on the monster hunters when they were fucking with the MC. But really he defend the spider girl because? She wants his dick? She deserve to live? She looks sexy as fuck? She's a girl? She is his friend? You think all of her victims doesn't deserve to live? You think humanity shouldn't take revenge towards monster like this? What the fuck is wrong with this MC? Fuck this shit.

Gravity defying shirt

The G-Cup wants to kill the youkai that never killed or hurt anyone as well, it's the other extreme.

Because you can't have monsters like them roam the streets. They are literal monsters that hurt humans just for their own gain. We have enough of those just from humanity.

Not all Youkai are born evil or feeds on fear like hime, some are more harmless than humans and they are certainly aware.

She's a different species. She didn't commit "murder" much in the same way we aren't murderers by killing cattles. So morally she did nothing wrong.

Betraying your own species to protect a predator is the guy's fault though. But it's his choice.

Its a bad manga and the MC is a cuck

We don't eat anything sentient though? If it can speak and communicate with us we probably won't kill them. That makes your killing cattles example invalid as she knows she is killing another sentient life.

She subsists on it. Sure she can just scare them and not eat them much in the same way humans can be vegetarians but that's not her natural instinct. The cattle analogy is actually appropriate.

>Betraying your own species to protect a predator is the guy's fault though. But it's his choice.

It is the opposite, he stopped her from feeding on humans.

We were educated to understand that killing is bad though, Hime was born with the instinct to kill humans in order to survive and literally no one to teach her an alternative.

Then save her from getting people that want to get revenge. Fuck him.

Because she never made the effort to.

>muh revenge

You realise your argument is killing sentient life is wrong but you're advocating killing sentient life, right?

So...where does that stuff come from?

Is this the manga where the main girl is half honey badger the destroyer of the animal kingdom>

She made after beaten by the MC.

She should make more effort before that.

>this is your date for tonight

from a tiny hole above her ass.

If they kill our kind, they should get killed. MC is literally a race traitor.

Didn't they say he is half youkai though? Then he is in the right advocating peace between both sides.

it's not so hard to be a traitor, in this shitty world we live in.
some alien could give me the choice to pick:
A) humans get killed
B) humans get to live
and I would tell him, do whatever you want, see if I care.

Maybe I should kill you with the aliens. Fucking traitors.

he is human, but when he was about to die from an accident, someone gave him part of his youkai blood.

It's still fair to protect the race of his savior as long as they compromise in not killing his race.

Animals, especially mammalians, can communicate too. Not verbally and in many cases it's humans projecting feelings but they have definite personalities.

We do retard.

I swear people have no idea what sentient means.

Wow great another inmoral slut

That's why people need to read the whole post. If you're just responding to the sentient part. Yeah maybe you are right.

She's cute so it's okay.

>she doesn't stink anymore!!!!
wonder how MC-kun would feel had she killed someone close to him

Traitors all of you. Go kill yourself.

Reminder that maid is winning.

You remember the maid, right? Of course you don't.

I remember the girl but not really her being a maid.

maid cafe

Maid cafe and fujoshi are her only real character traits. Latest chapters are pushing her hard.

Didn't they all gattai together?

yes

Well, you can't gattai with a human like he does with youkai, but for whatever reasons she's still around.

Here's a MASSIVE SPOILER

for realsy
Rokka is in a coma in the latest arc

Did she GATTAI and became unable to return to her body or something?

Not sure, my Japanese is far too weak and I haven't read ALL the raws.

Didnt she get with her rapist dyke friend?

I would've preferred that if only to have her out of the way, but no, not that the lesbian gave up.

who gives a fuck about rokka?
as long as hime/cat/lolis survive, I'm ok.

Not really, Rokka is winning, as you'd expect, with her surprise childhood stuff with him etc.

This manga was much better before the crappy bad guy hunters appeared.

If something is self-aware and can reason, then it's a person. If you kill a person, you are a murderer. Therefore, spider-girl is a murderess.

>I swear people have no idea what sentient means
Blame sci-fi. They use the word "sentient" when they really mean "sapient."

source? cropped images don't wok on searches

The manga is called Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga. I don't understand why it wasn't posted sooner. It has great grills.

Sweet

She has to devout the rest of her life to being a loyal ball sucking and fellatio pet and gaming cuddle buddy if she wants to be forgiving.

Spider is better than fatty long neck, but wall is pretty solid.

I too liked spider a lot after she chilled.
She got me with her faked death too and it was neat to see MC man the fuck up for that.

I want to play Guilty Gear with her :3

When is he gonna merge with spider?
also best tiny titties.

>onii-san
What kind of faggots do you take Sup Forums for?

>Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga
>Nishizuru Yakki is a permanent part-timer, regular customer in a maid-cafe, and 20-year-old virgin

Jesus is so much to ask for a main character that is an actual character and not some sheet?

If you ever had a dog you would know they can even have dreams.

And pigs are just as intelligent as dogs.

Yet we kill millions of them.

Around chapter 112.

>a permanent part-timer
Thanks obama.

>And pigs are just as intelligent as dogs.
By what measure? can they herd sheep, assist in hunting, or guild blind fellas to the bathroom?

MC is by far the worst thing about this series. And most harem series in general.

We are well behind then. I only have up to chapter 83.
How does their fusion look like, is it full body or a attachment like roka?

seeker.com/iq-tests-suggest-pigs-are-smart-as-dogs-chimps-1769934406.html

They actually do it in 92 for the first time. It looks pretty shit.

Well I think they taste better that dogs or chimps .... never tried dog or chimp, I guess they dont taste very good since we dont eat them.

>only attached to his ass, waist, and legs

Is she trying to say something here?

Pork is in reality an incredibly unhealthy food because pig DNA is so close to human DNA you can get really bad shit through eating them.

Stop being retarded.
I

I love spiders but they have literally the most disgusting and horrible method of eating you can imagine.

Youkai spider girls may be cool and hot and all, but I feel bad for the poor fags they eat.

What the fuck was with that omake chapter with a different MC?

I think it was 46.5 on batoto.

That was the original one shot, entitled "Momomoke Super."

That sentence is so dumb I don't even have a response for it.

I was hoping for a badass bodyarmor like batman/ironman.

New girl has way better fusions than MC anyways.

>the most disgusting and horrible method of eating you can imagine
? Explain please.

If by 112, you mean 91, sure.

Rokka is arm, gives him strength and rocket punch.

Wall loli is armor

Hime is legs + bonus arms, gives him great speed and mobility plus they create explosives.

I don't think cat has done a gattai separately.

They did a mega gattai with all of them, and the cat contributed to the head portion, so she's probably some kind of helmet.

Hime even explains it in the manga.

Shame that series like this always become shit when they go full shonen fightan.

I really hope this homo MC trend ends one day.

>homo MC
>implying

>fapping when real girls wouldn't mind fucking him

Still homo as fuck.

He faps to the memory of the girl he likes getting raped by dyke

Hes a homo cuck

They bite the victim, vomit their digestive juices inside it and wait until they turn it into a jelly soup. Usually they would start away from the head so the victim will live and be fresh as long as possible.

THIS
There are literally hundreds of evil yokai all over japan and the super elite yokai hunters are wasting their time with some minor yokai thay dont even kill anyone?

Not to mention coming to a place already protected by a powerful exorcist

Dont they have better things to do?

Fortunately their shitty arc ends around chapter 113.

KILL THIS MURDERING BITCH

SHE DESERVED TO DIE

I DROPPED THE MANGA OVER THIS SHIT

Crazy killers are cute.

people don't tend to follow rules they don't benefit from.
seeing as their universe has an organization that indiscriminately kills yokai it's at least somewhat understandable.

Touma punching gone too far

god bless spider peace

Youkai pussy is worth it.

And the first time he couldn't kill her even if he really wanted to.

Sometimes she's embarrassed of him seeing her no no parts, sometimes she isn't, which is it?