You will never be a cute girl

>You will never be a cute girl
>You will never wear cute clothes
Why?

>OP isn't a cute girl
>OP isn't wearing cute clothes

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/twitter/

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/twitter/

Who says you can't be manly and cute at the same time.

How amazing is it to be a really cute girl and wearing really cute or slutty clothes and knowing that every man that gazes as you wants to violate all of your holes?

why would anyone want to be a girl? I've been one for 19 years and being a guy looks so much more appealing.

See because he nailed it for me.

If you take that away, I don't really care either way

But 2d is cute you massive retards

I don't want to be a cute girl.
I don't want to wear cute clothes.

I am a man.
I wear male clothes.

I am proud of being male.

I like Diamond but I honestly don't care for those pants she's wearing at all

I want to be cute trap instead

Mari > Kanan > Dia

How new are you?

This. I just want to be desired by other people. Even a handsome man isn't so explicitly desired as the average woman, unless he's famous.

Also being cute. I wonder how it'd feel like to put some cute clothes on, with a cute hairstyle and some make-up, and actually look cute instead of looking like some creep perverted faggot. Cute girls can't understand this feeling because they take it for granted.

>You will never be a cute 2D girl
Fixed

I'm really liking the /fa/ this season.

I will never understand Japanese bullying. Back in my day, bullies just walked up and beat the shit out of you.

grass is greener etc

Because if you're a girl it means that every single day someone has thought about fucking you*

*unless you look like this

Check this freak out

Be a cool and handsome man.
Wear cool and fashionable clothes.
Fuck cute girls who wears cute clothes, maybe even with clothes on.

I think more bullying in Japan is initiated by females

but that may just be a stereotype

It's not like similar (although not quite exactly the same) forms of ostracization can't happen where physical violence does too

Why have one outfit when you can have multiple holographic ones?

I'm sure someone has thought about fucking that too

It's anonymoose bullying, faggot. It is a fact that the humiliation felt from an anonymous perpetrator is greater than that felt from a known quantity.

But you can achieve the same status of being wanted by a girl if you just tune your personality and adjust your body and style. Trust me, you're not missing much. But if it gets to you that bad, consider cross dressing or transitioning

Don't remind me.

why be a cool and handsome man when you can be a cool and cute magical man

Very masculine body types can't look cute no matter what. Maybe cool and fabulous, but not cute.