When you are at the point when you are ready to kill niggers, how do you calm down...

When you are at the point when you are ready to kill niggers, how do you calm down. Fucking niggers everywhere in San Diego... the mexicans are tolerable when they do not act ad a nigger would, but fucking niggers. We have a real nigger problem. They have entire communities, and they organized into gangs. There woman are disgusting to look at and when I see a little monkey child I want to punch it.

So what will it take to push me to far... if I had a gun, I could potentially get a high score since I am athletic with fasy reflex and have little empathy for the nigger. I could get high score easily. For the record, I am pinoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
rt.com/news/410080-second-refugee-crisis-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Encanto and Euclid trolley stops are the worse

I live there. Fucking hivemind.

Here's a wacky idea: why don't you move somewhere else?

This where im from. I have family here, my woman is here, and her family is to. I lived in Louisiana, Lafayete was just as bad and probably worse now. It seems they are everywhere unless you can break into a high class nu suburban utopia. I should just become a serial killer who preys on them. Sneak into some window and slit some throats for fun.

Can we talk about (((who))) made money bringing Africans to the west and (((who))) keeps making these divisive goyim bait threads instead

why did you make 2 threads
that 8 year old nog really fucked you up huh

Weird. Usually the Mexicans take care of the nigger problem because white men are pussies

Oh and pinoy are filthy subhumans as well. Why don't you all fuck off back to your 3rd world countries

You don't have the balls to kill anyone, now go back to your endless shitposting you useless NEET faggot.

>Euclid

Kek literally Mexicans getting back to mexico after buying shit in chulajuana.

I notice more of them encroaching normally Mexican zones. Like you might see anglos in the Mexican zones, but barely any of them ever.

>pinoy

a useless slant-eye too

You think such (((based alphas))) would be able to handle it but wait, they're not, it's JIDF

Mexicans seem cucked this generation. They just take xanax and other intoxicants while listening to the worst fucking nigger jargon in there bootleg Beats by dre. The young girls are racemixing with the niggers and its fucking sad. I know its the same way in LA. The older mexican bald heads do keep some order and segragate things pretty well, but they dont control the teens like they used to. Im sick of this fucking ghettoe niggers all around me.

Thanks JIDF!

You know when every day you see Mexicans work harder than (((they))) ever will

Stop getting mad your just insecure about black men being superior.

Try me hippy. I would skin you alive, then take a shower and fuck your bitch and your mother before anyone knew you were dead, you and that fucking aussie. You dont know me like that, im not your average cuck.

Reverends using church as a pedo ring. Fucking kids and paying them hush money

Please tell me that's not a trap ?

Think it is cause they haven't move Hispanic to white status, that american Marxist schooling,Obama might be allow them to mingle.

Tbh never seen alot blacks, most blacks I seen is in the Ethiopian area. Shit is getting weird on encroachment into Mexican zones.

Don't know were all the blacks are in SD, only the Mexicans,Ethiopians,viets,pinoys,middle east, Korean/japs zones.

You're just a racist bigot and you need to learn that diversity is our greatest strength.

OP is my fucking nigga ... I mean: MAN.

Feeling the same over here in Germany.

Just with fucking muslims.

Which is worse.

I think about how easy it would be for me to make home made weapons. *Makes eye contact with FBI user. ;^)*

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Look what we did to Sweden Germany is next you need to learn to be more tolerant.

International hivemind my friend. Fuck them, they just are not like us. I dont have any guilt about it. All the anons talking shit on me cant go a day without watching blacked, they arent our brothers.

Trudeau has such a kike nose.

fuckin lol. Philo men are 4 foot nothing and 50 pounds wringing wet.
And cool it on the mother insults, you're just adding fuel to the pinoy stereotype.
'you fuck...I fuck you mudda'

Remember kids, you already have the ingredients to make Chlorine gas. You just need to engineer a successful dispenstion method.

You Muslim niggers are the last people to bitch about people not being tolerant to you. Fuck you. My ancestors killed you filthy Turks back in WW1

Destroy them, user. You will be remembered as an hero

Rage sheep boy rage

I don’t ride the orange line anymore, fuckin savages.

Wew lad. I'll be looking for you on the news, and when they catch you I'll post a "most powerful race" meme if you get the highscore

Im 6'5. And weigh 190. Think im lying? Well I dont care. My mother is a white mexican, so you can say im mixed. But I was raised on my fathers side, with the pinoys after my parents split when I was a kid. Im not a short little f.o.b that you picture in your head. Slant eyes, sort of, Yellow skin, sure but I call it a sun tan. But short, Not at all kangaroo lover.

What are you going to do when we take over New Zealand and start fucking your sheep wives ?

TFW your wife is a sheep and you still get cucked by a Sand man.

OP...I understand. Im from East Downtown Los Angeles and I moved to Bozeman MT. It was the best decision I made in my life.

Their are jobs here, people work hard, the city is spotless. NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF TRASH! Its cheap and easy to live here. The winters have forced me to get into shape. Im getting an education, working and living comfortably with low stress levels all around. You need to leave, its a lost state and you shouldnt fall with it either.

Also the blacks up here are redpilled as fuck when you actually see one.

Sweden will be a joke compared to our shithole in a few months to years.

Yop.
Speaking for Germany (soon Germanistan):
Everything on this fucking planet would've worked out, if muslims stayed the fuck out of our country and in their original habitat.
But they chose to come.
So they chose our rage as well.
And they shall feel it.
Soon enough.

>Sweden will be a joke compared to our shithole in a few months to years.

>Implying Germany isn't already worse

Don't go to sacramento then tons of niggers. San Diego has too many beaners and flips. Its a beaner city for sure thats why its got so ghetto with homeless everywhere.The flips are just as bad beaners they love to abuse elderly people are straight up racist against Whites and by god they are fucking ugly retarded lazy shitskins they are going to be the next mexicans all these dirty jungle flips have actually been silently taken over mexican areas too. The flips have a nigger tier inferiority complex towards Whites sendem all back.

>Sweden will be a joke compared to our shithole in a few months to years.
Dude Germany is doing way, way worse than us demographically speaking. Have you been living under a rock?

You're probably right.

And it will become even more so, after the 2nd big wave of migration will have hit us.

> rt.com/news/410080-second-refugee-crisis-europe/

chall niggays say about flips

Don't let them get you down philppinos are bro tier.

Fuck those Filipinos. I see those little bastards on cruise ships all the time. Making beds and cleaning shit filled toilets. Yet they always smile and greet me by name when I pass them by. They're good little slaves. I give them a few dollars at the end of the cruise.

>hates them for working hard, being polite, and havin positively

Listen to yourself

You mad nigger?

What do black people do to you?

Hahaha

>if you see crime statistics that show how abnormally violent and savage they are you shouldn't be angry unless they direct their savagery towards you as an individual
Retard.

>why don't you goyim all collect in one place again so we can ship the niggers there for the 80th time

Then do something about Hans !

>So they chose our rage as well.
>And they shall feel it.
>Soon enough.
You better be serious this time. We can't handle another industrial killing of the best men of a generation

Well, you're obviously kind of an angry guy. I'm not suggesting anything. Is it not the case that most black violence is directed against other black people? I just want to get a picture of what life is like in America on this issue. Are blacks generally intimidating or are there lots of violent attacks on whites?

Do it more intellegent. Get HIV and infect their women. It will reduce their population.

Don't do anything out of anger. We will take our country back within your lifetime, send them all to Africa, and then unleash several genetically modified viruses. For now, just move out of California. I'm in Southern AZ, only 6 hours from SD. Property here is about 1/10 the cost and there are almost all-white safe communities like Vail. Getting the death penalty is not worth it for killing people too dumb to know better.

I would like to add that all of our efforts to take power and affect policy will be accomplished through legal means only.

Tell me about Irvine, CA. Is it really so bad?

Do what you feel is right dude. Go for the real scum though. These idiots shooting up churches are worse than useless

do it. we need to take some pressure off the “white male terrorist” meme. kill as many dirty niggers as you can. here’s a point chart for you! 100 is pretty sad, aim for at least 1,000. 10,000 would be some GOAT shit my nigga.

Please german, do it. Throw the first stone again.

100% Asian.

Please OP listen to this nigga not the ones talking about high score. Going tactical bowlcut will lead to gun confiscation in CA and elsewhere

Most black anger is directed at blacks but they have become more angry at whites after Obama.

Figure the rest out lads

Maoris wrists are as big as your head
good luck
fuck mate, you're all over the shop aren't you mega pinoy mexican thing