Buyfag thread

Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Anime-Katanagatari-Ichiban-Kuji-Prize-B-Hiteihime-Figure-Nishio-Ishin-Banpresto-/260821223954?hash=item3cba280a12:m:mW6N8aoLeYfGgIKQfAIlkbA
myfigurecollection.net/item/396570
hobby.dengeki.com/news/156274/
massdrop.com/buy/kotobukiya-kancolle-ani-statue
strapya-world.com/categories/Niconico-Nekomura-Cat-Earphone-Jack-Plug-Accessory/7304.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pulled the trigger, cant wait

oh yes

Should I get this semen demon?

How come you fuckers create a new thread so fast?

Were you just waiting the old one to archive so you could create a thread with your waifu in the OP?

As long as it's not porkchop or a sexdoll again.

Well yeah. Not denying that.

>Were you just waiting the old one to archive so you could create a thread with your waifu in the OP?
That is in fact exactly how this works.

God, when I think people make fun of yaoi anatomy. This is simply atrocious.

Not really, I took a break from work and I noticed the old thread was about to 404'd, there aren't many anons posting at these hours so isn't hard at all.

Do figurines of Konayuki Itezora from Katanagatari just not exist?

By this I mean GOOD figures.

Should I pull the trigger?

ebay.com/itm/Anime-Katanagatari-Ichiban-Kuji-Prize-B-Hiteihime-Figure-Nishio-Ishin-Banpresto-/260821223954?hash=item3cba280a12:m:mW6N8aoLeYfGgIKQfAIlkbA

If I'm going to open the box anyway, is this worth buying? It seems prices range from mid 30's to 100+, though the 100+ ones seem to be for ones that the box hasn't been dented up.

that's worth 15 bucks max, are you new?, read the guide.

>ebay

Why is it so cheap?

This isn't the first skeleton with balloon tits, user.

Because it's a shit figurine.

Shit what, quality?

It's shit.

lurk moar

Did that figure of the titty bitch with a bag on her head get released?

What was that one again?

yes, made by dragon toy, BTW it's sold out everywhere

Obviously prize figures are not the best, and also that figure is from a few years ago. But for 2000 yen, I think it's worth it if you like the character. I have a few ichiban kuji figures myself, can't say I am upset about the quality.

is that Alter Saber gonna get delayed or not?

I hope it does, my bank account has no money

wat about the saber lily reissue by GSC?

Anyone have any info on the manufacturer Arcadia? They're not listed on the guide.

I think I might have to get this

Their Macross Valkyries are top tier.

Previously Yamato, later Flare. They were damn good.

this
the recent reissue of their Roy's VF-1S is fucking incredible

Why do you guys hate bunnies so much?

The guide says
>They're essentially the remains of Arcadia's pvc figure production with the same ownership as Alter.
So Flare and Arcadia are separate companies now? If I was to get a figure from Arcadia, when would the "cut off" date be if I'm expecting high quality? Or does it depend on series and not when they changed ownership?

Well, I pulled the trigger. It's my first figure and will essentially be free because of my saved up cash back rewards on my credit card. Now I play the waiting game and hope nothing gets destroyed in the mail.

Hopefully you didn't pull the trigger on a fake one

It comes from a dealer based in Japan with a high feedback and rating, but yea I know that feeling

Arcadia does it exist as of now, they were bought by Alter and the name was changed. Also, there is no quality changes at all, they were great as Yamato, Great as Arcadia, they are great now ( as Flare).

Welcome!
Alright cool. Now just to find a retailer with this particular figure... if anyone can help that'd be great: myfigurecollection.net/item/396570

Owned by 0 user

She's not released yet.

that's what I said, why are you quoting me?

Why are you getting salty ? Nigger

What is THE scale announced in the last few Wonfes you're wishing for Sup Forums?

Is there any way to see when she'll be released? I really want this figure and would love to pre-order.

Gonna get the boys first.
Then I'll grab kudie.

I wish I could GUIDE the way but I don't know...

Recently this

YES FUCKING FINALLY
MAY 2017 CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

Two weeks, friends!

DELAYED
E
L
A
Y
E
D

Is there a figure with a more perfect face than this?

This by Aquamarine

My shipfu Ooyodo from Amakuni.

Anyone else pre-order this figure?

They look good together!

>someone actually has that shitty youmu
holy shit

I don't know, she looks pretty nice to me.

user, I'm sorry about your shit taste.

>mfw when my Remi is on its way
can't wait

Me, I'm not burguer so I'm hoping for the yen to go a bit lower when she is released. Also I'm still unsure if I should skip preorders and wait for a bin or stick to the preorder in case the price actually goes up.

That figure looks fine to me.

She's very fragile! Be careful user.

>eyepatch
Nope. I hate Rebuild Asuka. Why can't they shit out a high quality figure of NGE Asuka with a serious face?

This one for me. Really excited to see paint. Bikki also has me hype but I don't think she was a WF release. I'm getting both come hell or high water so long as the job isn't botched.

Being a britfag is suffering.

Funny isnt it?

Don't worry anime bucks will crash at least once a year as per usual.

Wait for your window.

Finally shipped my Hibari, so the Hanzo group is mostly complete now

Is she getting a re-release?

hobby.dengeki.com/news/156274/
So according to the placards many of them should have been out by now.

Careful with the wings, they do not like to go in easy

>Overlord merch

ew

Seems like the Tohka nendo gets a re-release.

The Kurumi one did as well

I'm probably going to get the clock Nendo re-release

man youmou has such thick thighs compared to Remi.

Ainz-sama will throw you to the roaches if you don't behave.

I did. Late November can't come soon enough.

massdrop.com/buy/kotobukiya-kancolle-ani-statue

64.99 per a figure.

Taste in anime aside, I like her design and it looks like they're putting some massive effort into that. I don't even care about her legs anymore, it's gonna be great.

>Tohka nendo re-release
>Kurumi nendo re-release
>Yoshino nendo re-released
Scales are still more expensive than my house

Waiting for 3rd years will be tough

REEEEEE
I ended up bitching to them a bit, no reply yet.

To clarify, they say they're waiting on "more" copies, so they make it sound like they already shipped some out, that's why I decided to open a support case and bitch about it because I pre-ordered months ago.

So it's not just me then who got screwed by this book. I pre-ordered it on sept 26th on Amazon UK and i've been dealing with delays since then. I saw something about a re-run of copies so hopefully we won't have to wait forever for ours.

If you get any more updates about when you're expecting a copy please post in these threads, i'll do the same if I hear anything!

I ordered mine on oct 29th at Bookdepository and got it ~10 days later (a bit more than a week is their regular delivery time).

wow you can buy figures with good boy points now? I thought you could only get chicken tendies with them.

same here. ordered this at a regular book store, they told me it will take 1-2 weeks to arrive 3 weeks ago

Mummy buys me my figures now.

>> And don't forget, our holiday sale begins November 21st!
That sentence is what angered me the most when I read that email earlier today.

Okay, you're finally admitting you fucked us over, at least the have the humility to shill your unwiped ass AFTER you get your shit together.

It's not just you. Somebody fucked up somewhere and the loyal customers who pre-ordered are paying for it.
You can buy a copy off amazon right now, yet, pre-orders are absent all over.

Rightstuf are cool guys. I'm sure that they are actually in contact with the manufacturer and pestering them. It's not like the Japs have ever understood the western market when it comes to English releases from a Japanese domestic manufacturer.

That sentence is pretty distasteful though. I'm sure that if you ordered the book off of amazon I'd take just as long to ship or Amazon is a big fat retailer and got the lions share. Hopefully it gets better soon

That's the thing, Amazon UK is displaying 20 reviews from Amazon.com. I'm super pissed, I don't think any UK customers have got it. The only saving grace is the price has dropped down to almost 10 pounds. I just want my 2 copies already. You can buy it from re-sellers but they're charging scalper pricers. I'm never pre-ordering a book again, what a waste of time, it's Spice & Wolf all over again.

Is the JP version of monster girl encyclopedia full color like the English version?

how does supplying even work?
people who preorder from amazon don't get it
it though is listed in several online book stores and some domestic plastic butt retailers, with varying delivery times, some within 1-2 weeks, some within 4-6 weeks and others with over a month

did they sink the container ship with thousands of volumes on it? did the front fell off?

what's the name of the cute little things that you can plug into your headphone port on phones? I doesn't say in the guide

strapya-world.com/categories/Niconico-Nekomura-Cat-Earphone-Jack-Plug-Accessory/7304.html
This website (and I) call them headphone jack plugs

Cutejack adapter

thanks lad