>I don't see race.

>firm handshake

>I don't see race.
That's racist now kek.

We are Boomers bum ba dum bum bum bum bum

>My dad didn't fight the Nazis for my son to be a Nazi

Test

Not all blacks are like that, user.
I think all people are the same and race doesn't matter, unless they're jewish, which makes them better than us for some reason.
Respek Israel like God said to user

Communist and nazis are the same
I dont care what color you are if you fly the American flag you are american just like me

>would you like to buy this 300 sq ft house for $800,000

Soros helped the nazis kill jews!

Why would anybody need an assault rifle 15? My granddad's deer rifle is all I need.

I pointed out to my dads gf how he raised me outside the boundaries of gender norms. she was confused because he is pretty conservative otherwise. Academia did a number on him and in effect me :/

Because it's straight up retarded.

rare flag

>I have a lot of money and real estate, but no idea where my foundations and principles come from or what purpose they serve
>better beat it into my kids, it's not like they'll rebel and get lost of anything

>just get a job user!

>mfw my white mom says she doens't see race and she hates all races equally, and then says white people are the most racist race

The boomers in my life don't try and preach, they've come around to the fact that my generation has it a million times tougher. Even though we get smartphones and cheap microwaves

>remove your genes
>How to get votes as a white politican in 2072.

>boomers

Is this thread one big joke? Or have you not realized how much time passed?

Boomers are gone. The ones pushing this bullshit aren't boomers, but their kids. That is, most of us on Sup Forums. Stop blaming "adults". We are the new adults. It's up to us now.

>"I pay 1K a month for health insurance"

Conversations with a boomer:
>That's interesting, where did you hear that?

>I've never heard of that website. Did they talk about it on Fox or CNN?

>Well if it really is true, why wouldn't it be on the news?