How can we fix the old country?

How can we fix the old country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That man has his slave to carry him, what is to fix?

It's not your country, all the good Anglo americans left to Canada a long time ago.

keek

How high is your testosterone to think of something like that?

Can't, it's a chav infested shithole of useless animals and cunts, nuke it.

I'll admit that made me chuckle.

Focus on fixing yourselves first

you cheeky cunt

I wish you had never given India independence
All I want is to have my Hindustani servants tend to my needs, walk about Bombay enjoying the beautiful weather, going to the clubs to drink, and enjoy the good and leisurely life while my workers in the mines I pay farthings an hour would make me rich

the key to unfreezing a limey bum for thanksgiving is to do it slowly in your fridge. if you do it under running water you are likely to get the meat in the 'danger zone' increasing the risk of food borne illness.

friendly reminder that UK and western Europe have 1985 America demographics and are literally just one generation behind us. Also yours is far worst because yours is muzzies. At least ours are still god-fearing Catholics.

why has britain always hated and looked down on the lower and working classes? No wonder they can't wait to ship in immigrants.

Requesting uncensored version

LOL

in Britain
>Royalty= God Mode
>Nobility= Burn with fire
>Upper-class= Burn with fire
>Middle-Class= I guess they're okay
>Working Class= God mode
>Lower Class = Burn with fire

>Non-white Hispanics
>as if there were any other kind

why do americans try to force this meme so hard? is it because they're 30% spic and don't want to admit it?

Not hard to find with reverse image search technology. It's 2017.

THE CURRENT YEAR

>uncircumcised

It's the sign of the working class in Britain, back 60 years ago about 30% of British boys were circumcised. It was an upper class thing, but it became the norm in America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in the post war years because of our prosperity.

>Royalty= God Mode
The Queen was one of the main proponents of destroying Rhodesia.

cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều ครับ!

Fap fap fap

I want to fuck an american twink with my uncircumcised dick so much.

Sent help!

Invade it and replace their government with western democracy. Actually give them a Constitutional Monarchy I think they could make it work.

Homosexuals need to be hanged, we need to put the sodomites to the gallows again. We can't wait the 5 years it will take for you to die of the homosexual disease called AIDS (called this because it aids us normal men in the eradication of the homosexual)

>genital mutilation of an infant

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

fix your own country first before you talk shit about others? But that would be too hard eh?, rather bitch on the internet about it.

We need to stop the eternal Teutonic plague

Exhibit B

>They censored it out of kindness
Oh.

Why are football stadium guards allways black, even in areas that dont even really have any

Make it more like America

You're not wrong

lol keep being triggered leaf

How God thinks a homosexual should be treated

By living a clean, moral life. Stop the degenerate lifestyle. Improve yourself. Go to church, take a wife and raise a family. Live a happy, fulfilling life that others see as attractive and they'll follow suit. All hope is not lost, but the path to changing society lies in living the life you want to see your society cherish.

You got jewed, idiot.

How did I get Jewed?

BLACKED

Yer a racist misogynistic cunt then.

His face says

>Do with me what you will, I have already won.

Why do Americans always get defensive and bitter when I point out the truth of their country?

What the fuck is that second flag