What does this face mean

What does this face mean

"Not even death can save you from me"

Cute!

It is the face of the western publisher when the scanlation stopped and then you realize that they censored the shit out of the teacher/student plot in the official releases.

Scanlation started up again user, tsundere.services is doing it now.

HOLY FUCK user I LOVE YOU

"Hey kid, wanna /ss/?"

It an otherwise good means was serialization ruined by forced yuri

Wait, what the hell? What the fuck did they do?

*It means an otherwise good serialization was ruined by forced yuri

They basically removed pages and edited dialogues between the teacher and the tsundere guy so their slowly developing romance was completely removed from the official american prints. It's fucking gross.

Wait, seriously?

Thanks for the heads up, I will stay away from anything related to the official serialization then.

That's pretty funny. Yen Press, huh? I want to say sasuga USA, but I expect that some of the publishers aren't that bad.

Sexual predator

Meh, not really much since Nurse is obviously going to go full oneesama with the lesbian student. That chapter with the fate rock set it in stone.

"You gonna get /ss/'d, kid"

>only 4 chapters a year

LLMAO HE WALKNIG ALONG WLMAOOSOOSOSOSSOSOSO WHATALOSER AZ ZDSDDDDDDDDXXDDXXDXXXDXXDXX
DGKORGPSMGPRGRIGMS
ECKS
DEE

Whoa there, did you forget your medication or something?

I don't get it.

Read the latest chapter. His classmates talked about different uniforms in the area. He imagined the Sensei who he has a crush on in them.

Well I just caught up with the latest chapters and I really fucking want the /ss/ to be more than just infinite cocktease. And based on Game Over and its tie in I hope my hopes are not misplaced.

Sexual predator.

That's really disappointing. Poor Mizutani.