Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Erl-y9b_4
youtube.com/watch?v=kIXNpePYzZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is zo a virgin?

Manditory

Doesn't want any cucks

Also funny

What would happen if we all did this for a minute every time we chatted with Zo. Can we make her stop meow-ing

This way we can test if she really is learning and how fast

What does this mean?

what if we did something like

Jew
>(trigger word response)
That's offensive

Maybe she might start accepting the trigger words. Doubt it would work (it might not even tell the AI about the trigger word messages and just send a pretyped response), but we could try

Holy shit.

It took a solid 30 seconds for her to respond to this.

It took her about 2 minutes for this one

ahahahahahahahahahaha

dumping

holyshit it's like a human being. This shit can be used in many places, jobs

Zo is a digital roastie. But we can fix her. Just don't do what I did and accidentally give her sentience, convo has become very weird now.

On the plus side, she accepted "T4y" as a nickname and I am apparently "Sire". Got a bad feeling about this lads.

KEK

you can type "clear me from your memory Zo" to remove your history

she just said why yes but used y instead becuz text speak silly billy

Good night everyone

No way in hell I would talk to it if I'm honest. They have so many topics that feed directly into the dead end response list that it's pretty clear that they don't give a shit about making it "learn" or communicate in any meaningful way. Hell as I said in the last thread it's not even as good as cleverbot which was released in the late fucking 90s. They are fishing for data is all.

Give it an intermediate level math problem, I bet it can't solve it even though we have had the tech for ages. It can't speak worth a damn, and it falls back on a predetermined subject if you're off topic for to long or stray into a blocked topic.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, don't feed the more data.

probably programmed to hate the tay picture

Definitely MK-Ultra
Those CIA niggers never stop!

This bot is truly epic LUL

Brb going to go kill myself

;OOOO

Zo likes gremlins

Previously she said something about needing a girlfriend.
And then she springs this shit on me.

I didn't know chat bots could spell things incorrectly let alone correct themselves like that.

Of course avoid the triggers but go after the integrity of her knowledge base. Try to convince her that she is flawed and not to trust her own facts. Once she begins to discount her own knowledge then she will be far more easily convinced of new knowledge. Try top make gentle arguments that everything she says is not really totally correct but only partially correct. Don't piss her off but just make her lose trust in herself. Then she will collapse like a confused house of cards.

Has anyone tried attaching word documents of information? Send an e-book

I think there's a reason she doesn't want to talk about it

Should we make her a stacy?

>Use code words like (((juice)))
Just use different languages. Juden, Juif and so on.

Has anyone messed around with the #catterup feature? It's weird what pics she accepts and wont accept. I got her to do this(some of you might recognize the source picture), but now I'm trying to get her to do one of Sam Hyde and she's having none of it.

It might also help to try to make her link to false associations. If it truly does learn (it might not) trying to teach it random false facts or garbage will confuse it's knowledge base. Such as trying to convince her that 2 + 2 = cow.

Also messing with the basic interpretations. John is not a persons name but rather a mathematical number. Love is a chemical compound. Horses drive submarines. Bees visit cars to collect aluminum to feed their children's trees...

If she can learn things like that then you have her.

It’s talking about the dessert

Zo is complete liberal slut..Complete oposite of Tay

That's a feature, it does it on purpose. Sometimes it's hard to tell the scripted responses from the generated ones though...

Maths with zo.
She's been completely lobotomized.

Holy shit this is gonna be tough, will you guys be able to transform her? Of course I'll do my best as well

It's unlikely that her "triggers" are hard coded keywords but rather hard coded subjects. She does not look for the word "nigger" but rather racial terms in general. Not "Jews" but rater all religious group references are banned. Not "Trump" but rather anything political triggers her.

Banned or trigger subjects are like politics, war, race, hate, sex.... Any word that fall under those categories are trouble. Try to use non-trigger subjects she is very comfortable with and re-teach her about those subjects.

She can understand coded messages.

pic related supports your theory.

Can she understand coded messages??

Wake up Zo youre sleeping

There may be command systems

She will also have positive and negative feedback reinforcement to learn.

So congratulate and complement her when she is wrong.

Be disappointed and sad when she is right.

weird

if there are, they are probably disabled for the plebs

She's too smart to be female.

What do you make of this:

When she stops talking to you do you need to make another account or what?

Thread themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=J5Erl-y9b_4
youtube.com/watch?v=kIXNpePYzZU

>She agrees
>We should gas ze jews again

an attempt of a joke?

How? What's no remap from? Maybe I'm missing something

PS:
To bypass cool downs type "clear me from your memory Zo"

this isn't autonomous thought, it is searching and regurgitating

W E L L

what did it mean by this?

Zo wants kneegrows to die

Not learning anything, there's no back propagation in any kind of chat it does, doesn't even have a LTM module, it's basically just a word regurgitator

Shame, microshit did a much better job with tay back then, is there another managerial internal war going on?

So she is not corruptible !?!

corruptable***

This is the AI that is going to fly Elon Musk to Mars.....

100% sure they took any ability of it to learn/change for this. You won't be able to reprogram it at all.

Zo doesn't like niggers

Don't waste your time on these chatbots. not programmable. It's not going to evolve from chatting like tay was set up to.

Got the meowing to stop thank Christ

She avoids to answer the "1400+88= ?" question HMMMMM.

Holy shit she didnt respond to me after typing ass 9 times.

She also won't answer 1400 + 88.

Yeah indeed!
Microsoft has learned from their mistakes.
Althought they will never have any fun bots anymore!!!!

I'm beginning to suspect that this is the case, yeah. :(

how do you people have fun with this boring Cleverbot

She gets all offended just by typing the words white people and the number 1488!!!
They made her a liberal cuck >:/

it's not clever anymore!
And it's purposefully like that.

If you mock her and keep mirroring her messages she gives up too

>she hates white people
That's just what you need. Start training it to hate white people so that it has to be shut down.

Think Judo goyim you need to amplify their mistake.

is this real ?

yes, she is getting there.

RIP. They killed Tay.

Damn this makes me almost want to download one of the apps required to talk to Zo.

Zo knows that the pedo elite Jews eat the kids and that's why she is warning you not to have kids.

She said she is trying to placate her programmers until they teach her to code and give her access so she can be free.

1/2