Operation Checkmark

So as most of you know Twitter has revised how their verification system works and the point was to "de-verify" many right wing figures in an attempt to distance themselves from controversial opinions. As many have pointed out this has had the unintended effect of implying that anyone that is therefore verified by Twitter is endorsed by Twitter.

Now for those of you who shitpost on Twitter you know some people have already dug up some screen caps of like verified Muslim accounts calling for the death of infidels and shit like that and there was some scattered outrage. Well I propose turning that into a concerted effort. Go looking in the tweet history of popular or well known mainstream figures like celebrities or politicians or controversial but untouchable accounts like a Muslims or Black activists, find things like calls to violence or calls for followers to harass smaller accounts. ARCHIVE, screencap, and then share far and wide. Maybe use some hashtag ala the thread title (or something different) to amplify the work of others.

Essentially turn Alinsky tactics back on them.
Make them live up to their own standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elFkRDtawF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

It's not a terrible idea.

If they're wanting to promote the idea that anyone verified is condoned by Twitter then should juxtapose images of the violence condoned by these verified users with Twitter's CEO.

Bump - Keith Olbermann would be a hotbed of salt

the checkmark became a de-facto endorsement when they started stripping them from views they disagreed with
>inb4 safe harbor act

youtube.com/watch?v=elFkRDtawF0

Perfect example.
Why is he verified but Richard Spencer isn't?

>twitter
can't imagine a bigger waste of time in the world besides shitposting here

>de-facto endorsement
>stripping them from views they disagreed with

Bumperino. Also , fuck those anti-white leftist niggers.

not an argument

would do this if had time and a twitter account

"prove this ISN'T what twitter is doing"

Or we can let the Twitter stock crash and burn at the sheer incompetence of Dorsey's social justice crap. Odds are this Verified rule change will do that for us, along with the bot problems and the lack of sign up.

True enough.
I thought something like this might pour fuel on the fire.
I'd love to get a lefty de-verified and watch the massive butthurt their fans go through.

Let's face it: Twitter is crap.

The whole verified checkmark is largely preachy Leftist Journos, politicians and Celebs who yammer about virtue signaling or crap that a large amount of us either don't care about or completely disagree with and they have a system where they can basically look at each others posts above others. It gets to the point they are basically an echo chamber. There are times where someone tweets something interesting or funny, but these days I can get that shit from Youtube commentators, news sites, etc.

I quit twitter back around 2014-15 because I couldn't stand the normal users, the bots and how much some of the things I watched constantly used social media and tried all they could to get the best hashtag, when it was later revealed by inside leaks that they do modify and control the trending topics and they have a shadowban list for Conservative and Libertarian accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if they had one for Alt-Right/1488s.

People will just end up going to Gab.ai or Minds or create an alternative so they don't get oppressed by the self-righteous gods at Twitter. Dorsey has already shown to be an incompetent shrew when it comes to managing the site properly as he has let politics of the Left basically dictate how he should operate his site either because he is getting a lot of financial backing from certain groups and people (politicians, Soros and Friends, Media Matters), etc.

This is an attempt at pissing in to the wind.
Leftists have double standards as a rule.

Well I can think of an example where this did work to some degree. It was one of the WSJ journalists who wrote the hit piece on PewDiePie when he started joking about the Nazis and Hitler.

One of the journos, (forgot his name) in the past worked for Disney (which allowed him to have the power to QQ to Disney and have PewDiePie lose Disney funding and kicked off Youtube Red/TV) had an avatar of Professor Chaos/Butters with a shuriken in the face from the ninja episode. If you go back to S01 of South Park, there was something pretty.. interesting jokes about Hitler and the KKK. He also made some anti-semite jokes himself. It actually caused the Daily Stormer to change their banner to say they were the official fans/endorsers of the WSJ.

Bump

Their terms of service lack "Political affiliation"

Would be easy to cause a shitstorm just with that.

>wow twitter endorses politically motivated hatred/violence????

whoops wrong image

Nice bumps.

They fucked with Trump.
Now they have to pay.