Innuendos in old Dan Schneider shows

I've been researching the Dan Schneider stuff past few days.

I grew up with pretty much all the 90s-early 2000s Nick TV shows. I kind of liked Drake and Josh but I didn't watch regularly and anything past that I was a teenager and by that point didn't watch Nick anymore.

However, I don't remember any sort of innuendos, references to feet, etc. in any of the older Dan Schneider shows from the 1990s.

I was just wondering if there are any weird things like that from the shows most of us actually all grew up on.

Kenan and Kel, All That, the Amanda Show (wasn't a fan of that show) Were there any of these sexual jokes or references to feet from those shows ? I don't remember any. It seems like the next generation, the people who are now in their early 20s as opposed to late 20s/early 30...what I call the internet generation..that era of shows (Victorious, Zoey 101, crap like that) it was much more obvious and they had very overt innuendos. Did he just become powerful enough to get away with this? Or were we really too young to take notice. I think nowadays kids would pick up more on some of that stuff though.

Early on I questioned rather some of this was old school nick type gross out humor. I mean I remember there was a character on Rocko's Modern Life that was a foot. But the Jeanette McCurdy vine was what got me more interested, along with Amanda Bynes break down, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oFAozYmmjWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dan is innocent he never did anything wrong

He may not have molested or raped any stars of his shows, he definitely has an obsession with feet.

He literally solicited pics of feet from children on twitter. It's very creepy.

I have a foot fetish, so I don't think anything wrong with that. But asking to send kids pics of feet for some silly contest, along with tweets to his wife about rubbing her feet etc, makes it clear he used these kids to get sexual gratification, rather it was direct or just watching it on his own shows is just speculation.

Leave Rocko's Modern Life outta this, faggot

Stop slandering his name dan is innocent!

Sure, Dan.

Top 5 Nicktoons:

#1. Ren & Stimpy (first two seasons only)
#2. Rocko's Modern Life
#3. Angry Beavers
#4. CatDog
#5. Real Monsters

1. Hey Arnold!
2. Angry Beavers
3. As Told By Ginger
4. Rugrats (before Dil)
5. Rocko's Modern Life (despite weird feet scenes)

Keenan's boss had to shave the foot dust off his grandma's feet. Something like that also happened on iCarly, so I heard.

There's always something about feet in his shows. I remember that distinctly. Also, that foot guy from Rocco's Modern Life was always strange. But I don't know if Dan was associated with that show.

First episode of Rocko's Modern Life had a joke referencing the movie "Deliverance,"
Also, I was attracted to this character.

Foot stuff doesn't have to have anything to do with Dan. Foot fetish is not very uncommon and also footfags seem to be universally creepy. Look at this:

youtu.be/oFAozYmmjWs

Even other BDSM perverts notice how creepy they are.

Thank you Jesus Dan wasn't involved in Clarissa Explains It All.

I don't believe Dan worked on Rocko. Think it was only live action shows. But still find it interesting that the foot references branch out to nicktoons as well. I don't believe these are related, just coincidence.

> catdog

>I've been researching the Dan Schneider stuff past few days.

I'm a grown man and I've been watching children's tv. Take me seriously.

Feet references in children's shows aren't inherently sexual. They're something kids know are gross, so they play to childish mentality for easy gags.

His obviously goes way beyond that, but I have to say I think most cartoon references are just childish nonsense.

Foot stuff in general isn't creepy. I love feet. Nothing turns me on more than a woman in heels or asking me to massage her feet. It's actually a must for me that a woman is at least okay with foot fetish in the least, but preferably also like to have them massaged.

As a higher up using underage coworkers to get off on your fetish is whole different thing.

Many women enjoy having foot massages. I enjoy it to so don't see the problem.

It's completely natural and normal. It's caused by cross wiring in the brain and has been around possibly longer than breast fetishism. There's nothing overtly sexual about boobs. It's also socially constructed. In Africa boobs are meaningless because they walk around topless anyways.
It can't be uncommon, and also be universally creepy.

Never said that. Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit, but *you* expect to be taken seriously.

I was specifically asking about these shows because I don't watch them anymore. That was the entire point.

I think you're deliberately misunderstand this. It's YOU that is creepy.
There doesn't seem to be a reason, at a glance, why a guy that is turned on by feet should be any creepier than a guy that is turned on by a big, round arse.
But you guys are all weird and sick independently of the fetish. Like turbo autism with a sex offender vibe.

No, I completely understood your point.

It's also extremely stupid.

You're looking at a few examples, Dan Schneider for instance but ignoring the fact that it's relatively mainstream nowadays, you'd be surprised the percent of people who are into foot stuff.

By saying this you are saying half the population is creepy.

Hi Dan!

see
You do not have to take my word for it. These are people whose life is devoted to being sexual degenerates and enough foot fetishists skeeved them out to make this video.
And realize that part of humour means it has to be relatable, right?
So it's only funny because everyone that watches it also knows footfags are creepy.

Kinda like how "open bob" is only funny because just about every white woman on the internet has had creepy Indians say weird shit to them.

>that one episode where Rocko works as a phone sex line operator

I want to lick Melissa Joan Hart's butthole very much

>Foot fetish
>Tickle fetish

Godamn it I have the same fetish's he does but I keep that shit to myself.

How is this creepy?

By your logic the fact that creepy men like boobs, nearly all Western men do, is that fans of boobs are creepy independent of that fetish. Men who like feet also like boobs generally.

It's llterally the argument Jack Thompson used against video games, that the mass shooters liked video games so video games cause people to murder. When in fact nearly all young men play video games.

You're using a sample size of creeps to use against a very common fetish.

Weinstein liked tits. So all boob fetishists are creeps!

That's creepy because it's an sexualized anime cartoon character.

Male anime/hentai fans are literally the creepiest people alive. Walking sterotypes.

Seriously to a normal woman, one of the biggest turn offs would be "I like anime"

I never mentioned tickling.

I shared a weird gif from Rocko when someone replied "leave Rocko out of this faggot"

That's the only reference to tickling whatsoever in this thread besides your post.

I like all 3.

False premise.

Holy shit learn how to reply properly