>why did he take so much Xanax?
Because he was a fucking idiot who thought drugs were toys
Erowid saves lives

You fucking spastic. Get out

fuck off you fucking racist leave our hread alone

>I just want to remember him

Holy shit

Who is this cunt and why should I care?

take this shit back to not like they don't have 20 fucking threads about this dead dipshit

Do you know which board you are on you worthless piece of shit?
Get out.

fag wigger with a commie professor dad

glad hes dead. more should follow his lead

he was a druggie faggot so who cares even if he died?????

Fuck off

A degenerate emo rapper who just overdosed on fentanyl laced xanax. Nothing of value was lost.

>fag wigger with a commie professor dad
So nothing of value was lost.

nigger

Some face tatted entertainer that 99% of us had to google this morning.

Come on you fucking mods. Get off your fat muttish arses and excise this excrement

What's wrong with him is that an autistic faggot sperglord who no woman will ever touch or taste is posting all over his nice image board. Now kill yourself and you can see this commie faggot all you like.

Fuck off this is current and political

Good riddance...one less degenerate.

Not Sup Forums related fuck outta here

You could say that his life was a lil peep.

Its neither.
It is not political and no one cares about this unknown piece of shit.
Get out.

I just wanted to pay respect to my favorite artist , I though you guys and even the mods would understand

Remember kids, benzos arent candy

Fuck that degenerate queer. Id throw his body on a bonfire and roast marshmallows over his fucking corpse.

He didn’t die from xanax alone. No one does. It’s nearly impossible to die from just xanax. Even if you took hundreds of em BUT when used with other drugs even a small dose is very dangerous. People always die using it with something else.

Nothing of value lost

you can die from xanax withdrawal

>Why did he take so much xanax?
either mentally ill, or someone bad touched him when he was a kid.

he overdosed on xanax and fake oxy 30s that had fent in them.

Whilst id be very keen to see what else he was taking, its categorically untrue that a sedative cannot kill you alone.

Heck, just coming off the things if youre intake was high can get you seizures.

>worshiping degenerate fags like this thing

That’s not commonplace either. Benzodiazepine is cross tolerant with alcohol. People can use alcohol while detoxing from it to curb the withdrawal symtoms. The inversion is benzodiazepines are prescribed to curb the withdrawal symptoms of alcohol as well.

Used in conjunction they can be quite deadly as the xanax is a resonators depressant. People pass out drunk and the xanax makes me stop breathing. Xanax by itself you won’t die from. Not a good drug however.

i've wanted to post this on IG "RIP" posts but know better: You hip hop freaks created this "yoo bro im so fuckin highh huh huh huh" culture now you get to REAP what you SOW

Some typos there. On mobile much bad. Meant to say “respiratory depressant” and em not “me”. Bad medicine but not deadly by itself is all I’m pointing out.

i found this guy a month or so back while researching and trying to make sense of modern rappers and their strange habits (deliberate bad tattoos, prescription drug abuse, wearing womens clothes, excessive social media use and other feminine traits).
fucking kek, rot in piss degenerate, you blatantly tried to turn our kids into druggie faggots, i hope that morgue freezer is comfy.

Who is that faggot supposed to be?

Lol those bars look real sketchy and fake. RIP kiddoo

What did he mean by this?

he will never play skyrim VR

>fentanyl laced xanax
is this the official story? if so, nobody believes it, right?

*sips pepsi*

You don’t have to believe me but I’m tellig you people do not die from taking Xanax alone. Even hundreds of pills will not kill you. I’m not saying to try this but it’s well known.

Majority the time it’s mixed with alcohol or opiates is when they die and it doesn’t have to be a very big dosage either. I have met people who have tried to an hero on them alone it doesn’t work at all.

What has this to do with politics?

Fuck that weak ass, and fuck your usual shitposting

*sips rockstar bubbleberry super sour*

>this faggot voted yes
Wish I could make an association that only deals with no voters

lold

T. Soyboy

Trump regularly talks about the 'opioid crisis' and this is a high profile death that relates to it.

I have never heard of this guy nor do I have any interest. Either tie this into politics by bringing this up in the context of the fentanyl crisis or fuck off to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Fuck off Satan. S

what's worth remembering desu

> High Profile

>politics and current events

>current events

It’s a current event and it provokes important discussion on the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse. Belongs here more than most the shit tier threads.

The media has made it high profile, I didn't know who he was until he died tbqh.

We've had a couple cases in Canada. Anywhere the Chinese have drug operations fentanyl seems to pop up.

>TFW reverse Opium Wars

* sips squirt and smiles *

Fuck off, no one cares about this dumb cunt.

rap gets more degenerate every 10 years.
in the 80s it was actually honest social commentary and sounded good, but (((they))) put a stop to that.
now this guy was a new type of rapper (((they))) are trying to push.
the 'lifestyle' around listening to this music involves faking mental illness and becoming extremely nihilistic and pretending to not give a fuck about anything but drugs and other degeneracy.

He was right on the cusp to be the next big hot shit for the next generation that hasn’t really produced anything of heir own. Darling of pitchfork and such.

You think this is controlled?
It's simple market demand.
I wish rap would still be stuck in the 90s.

its clearly controlled.
also real black people don't listen to this shit, its targeted towards white suburban youths.

This is true of most new wave rappers. They all promote degeneracy and they're all targeted toward middle class kids who think it's cool

>causation =/= correlation
maybe white suburban youth is degenerate demanding degenerate stuff?

almost sounds like there's a push for middle class deletion. Rlly makes u think

the fact that you even know who that degenerate is shows you are degenerate yourself.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST TRUMPS 'WRONG' MEME WITH HIM DRINKING DIET COKE

So many kids find this music/culture retarded though. The intelligent kids are written off as 'haters' while their opinions are discarded. The music still appeals to a big enough portion of damaged kids using it as an outlet for their unhappiness that allows it to blow up and spread influence like wildfire.

Whether this wave is an organic product of market demand or whether they're directly being pushed on the youth I couldn't tell you. I don't think it matters really. The fact that an increasing number of kids are eating this shit up just shows how fast the generation is going downhill.

>666
he's in hell