One Piece

Spoilers soon.

In the meantime, posting best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

apforums.net/showthread.php?t=44215&page=4
ximca.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick reminder

On a scale of 10 to 11 how much do you love Pudding.

what does this even mean?

Pudding is ugly as fuck.
Why does she look retarded?
THIS IS NOW A PUDDING HATE THREAD

>no swirly eyebrow
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

My doubles confirms PUDDING A SHIT

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF SANJIXNAMI DOESN'T HAPPEN. AT LONG AS IS SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS HOT. I AM AGAINST PUDDING BECAUSE THAT BITCH IS UGLY AS FUCK. LITERALLY. SHE LOOKS LIKE A INBRED CHILD, AUTISTIC AND DEFORMED.

IF PUDDING LOOKED LIKE ROBIN,BONNEY, HANCOCK, VIVI OR CANDEVISH I WOULDN'T BE MAD AT ALL.
BUT THIS FAGGOT ODA MADE THIS UGLY ASS MUTANT. I HOPE ODA IS FALSE FLAGGING HERE AGAIN JUST LIKE WITH VIOLA.
BUT ATLEAST VIOLA WAS HOT

DELETE THIS

Can you fuckers keep this waifu/shipping faggotry out of the thread?

Checked

Checked. It is confirmed now

This is now a Nothing is Wrong with Asura thread

These dubs confirm Pudding is cute and next nakama.

Is there anyone here who would be willing to translate OP chapters on Thursdays nights PDT. Currently recruiting members for the series. Hopefully leads to more timely releases.

Contact /u/yonkouproductions

>sanacucks already polluting the thread

Friendly reminder that Nami has literally never shown even the slightest hint of attraction towards men.

could luffy just have used CoC on BM's army to eliminate base bitches?

Also, spoilers in 10 hrs.

san umi

>alternative to niggastream
hope it works out for you

New thread when?

480 POSTS NEWPERSON

Canon when?

Confirmed best girl!

Shit thats lame. Lets just do it now. Waiting sucks and I don't have the patience

Soon.

Make one. Let the faggotry stay here.

This

We've actually tried that before. Autistic meltdown ensues and he shits in both threads. It would be pitiful if it weren't so annoying.

Greetings Sup Forums

I've decided to kill off Pudding during the wedding ceremony. I can't believe she's one of my creations. I apologise for ever making her.

Love Oda.

Sandman confirms it.

In raw chapter, right before Nami slapped Sanji, she calls him just “Sanji” despite her having always been calling him “Sanji-kun” for a long time. “Kun” is a Japanese suffix basically used by males or females when addressing a male whom they are emotionally attached to or have known for a long time.

In chapter 845, she calls him “Sanji-kun” again. It seems Nami’s rage/disappointment toward Sanji is decreasing a bit now.
Calling someone just by his name doesn’t always mean better closeness than calling him -kun (It sometimes indicates “closeness”, but in some cases, it is considered rude). Nami calling Sanji just by his name without -kun in the previous chapter, which we’ve rarely seen before, clearly shows how angry she was.

apforums.net/showthread.php?t=44215&page=4

Also, she was being highly sarcastic to Sanji for acting all uppity which a lot of people didn't seem to be able to read into that well from what I saw.

Lots and lots

Where is he?

Helping Luffy fight

Chapter 45 is the first time Sanji and Nami meet and where Sanji declares his love for her.Chapter 845 has Sanji agreeing to marry Purin.But I can’t help but wonder why Oda picked this particular chapter to draw Nami with cats, which also heavily reminds us of Sanji in the way they wait on her. The old cover also have the strahats wear clothes similar to Sanji as it’s the book that introduces him. Not to mention both these covers actually have cats with curly tails. The cat from ch 45 it even ended up on the backcover of the book together with Nami, and it’s long before we associate her with cats and she gets her epithet Cat Burglar/Dorobo Neko.
Now this could all be a coincidence, but let’s also remember that chapter 43 was the chapter that introduced Sanji, and then in chapter 843 he called himself Sanji Vinsmoke for the first time. The names of those two chapters are actually: “Sanji Enters” and “Vinsmoke Sanji”. So these two chapters being sepparated by exactly 800 chapters doesn’t seem like a coincidence. It actually made me be on the lookout for possible connections between 45 and 845 before it even got released. So imagine my surpise when Oda drew that particular cover. Because it happening once already makes Nami being on the cover now less likely to be a mere coincidence too, again with exatly 800 chapters having passed since Sanji and Nami first met.Chapter 45 is also where Sanji is first asked to join by the way, making the choice of him saying his adventures are over in 845 another possible reverse parallel. And finally just a small interesting sidenote, while there is a storm raging on in chapter 845 and there are ominous thunder as Sanji and Purin hug, the name of chapter 45 is called “Before the storm” Next chapter 846 will mark 800 chapters since Sanji and Nami hugged, but I can’t say I expect anything to connect to that. But who knows, maybe Oda will give us another color spread? ;P
Let me know what you think! ;D

No matter how much people are going to say that Pudding is a good guy, I’m still not going to believe it until I really see it. Let me remind you, all she did was secure a vow of marriage from him. I’m going to concede that the official translation is not “today” but “recently” as well, since Mangastream is known for spicing up translations.

However…

“I won’t let this marriage of ours turn into a hell for you!”

Yeah sure Pudding. Secure that vow under extreme duress. You go girl.

On Sanji’s part, there’s two things to take note of. He doesn’t believe a woman’s lies but believes in a woman’s tears. Taking that into account and on face value:

- Sanji believes that Pudding wants to marry him.
- Sanji doesn’t believe that Pudding leaving the Straw Hats being stranded was a cute mistake.

Why? Simple. When Pudding was talking to Sanji about the crew, she wasn’t crying. That’s why his eye was shadowed over. He likely realized the truth at that point. But because Pudding had genuinely wanted to marry him PLUS he doesn’t know a way out of the situation, he offered to just marry her and give up on his adventure.

For my part, we’re lacking information as to Pudding’s motives so I’m not sure why she wants to marry Sanji. BUT what I know is that they’re selfish motives, as there’s not one instance she’s offered a way out of the marriage, or even make Sanji a bit more comfortable in a hostile environment, like say, taking off the explosive bracelets.

I mean, you don’t need those when you’re getting married, right? Marriage is enough of a shackle as it is (please do note that I don’t think negatively of marriage. I want to get married as well).

>google
>ximca.tumblr.com/
is this our resident sanafag?

seems obsessed as hell

>Thursdays nights PDT
That is slow as fuck.

>時計+海=女の子

>I’m not sure why she wants to marry Sanji. BUT what I know is that they’re selfish motives,

I've been saying since ch 828 or so that she's seen all of her sisters marry before her so she fantasizes about marriage quite a bit. It's finally her turn and the man Mama picked is actually perfect for her. Pudding wants this marriage more than anyone.

times up for nami she's going to drown?

dead or imprisoned

Why do they have to be such starcrossed lovers?

Pudding will join the crew soon.

my dubs says she'll die at the wedding.

thread needs more mad monk

Is funny how ugly she is.

Is funny how cute she is

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

It' funny how average she is.

Is funny how average-looking she is.

is funny how autistic looking she is

Is funny how above average looking she is

Since he hasn't drowned yet, could he have a gills paramecia?

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

Oh wait Thursday afternoons JST.

Robin is ___!

Muh
Zou Nami keeps doing things to my dick.

>FOUR of the strawhats
>people think Carrot isn't going to join

Best girl.

Proud of Ryuunoske

Double dubs, double confirmed.

I still like her even if I don't trust her.

I know she won't because Pudding will.

>having to use future tense

Carrot already has a bounty poster. she's practically already a strawhat.

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Pedro also.

in love with my cock

They can't. The shipping faggotry is too much to control.
But with each passing day I'm more and more inclined to believe that it's just one really dedicated shitposter.

perfect

This nigga knows.

The fact that we had a brief reprieve from the constant shippinfaggotry the last two weeks all but confirms it..

Where we were you? This shit was filled with SaPu this last 2 weeks.
Or are you being biased, faggot?

Caesar will join u moron

I wish we could get more of Zoro's Wacky Adventures Fighting Baboons

There was a clump of SaPu posts once or twice a thread. You, on the other hand, never shut up about your stupid fucking ship.

Well... There's a big difference between SaPu and every other ship, boy. There's actually matter to prove it. Actually, Pudding said she was in love with Sanji. She said she wanted to marry Sanji. Sanji said he was ok to marry her. Their marriage is tomorow in the universe of One Piece So... Actually them not ending together would be a plot twist. SaPu posters are also fine because... It's the subject of this arc. It's the subject of the last chapter. It's not being biased.

Who the hell is that? I've certainly never heard of such an individual being associated with the strawhats. Might you be confusing them with someone elser?

>one piece ISN'T on break this week

I'm getting sick of the "characters with animals" cover art. I want a new cover arc story. Hell, sometimes I look forward to cover story arcs more than the actual story, but the new world ones have been mostly shit (first decks of the world was cool, caribou went on forever and was shit, jimbei's was boring, decks of the world 2 was completely pointless) so I want a good one.

Thank God, I'm so excited to see the wedding.

What I don't get is why the anime hasn't bothered animating any of it. They expanded on pretty much every cover story pre-timeskip with few exceptions.

Name a good one

This is your daily reminder that Asura exists

Daily reminder, I FUCKING HATE PUDDING.

Daily reminder that Carrot was confirmed years ago and that she will eat Monet's fruit.

Jango/Fullbody becoming marines, Coby-Meppo becoming friends, Enel becoming king of the moon.

everyone hates the sanafag so they a had a field day with the contents of the chapter

Pedro a shit, literally a more emo furry version of Sanji.

Toei felt the need to add their own filler when Oda was providing non-canon filler right from the start. Enel's Space Expedition and the Space Pirates are unknown to those who only watch the anime, along with Jinbe grabbing a poneglyph, which may or may not be a Road one.

but why

How did Shirahoshis mum give birth without being ripped in two?