WOW, Brexit is shifting how Europeans look at Brits

Brits were supposed the cool kids in Europe, the people who created the Beatles, U2 and the Spice Girls. The ones who had the City of London, a global worldwide known megacity with culture and love for the people. Brits were supposed to be open and polite.

But now Europeans see the ugliness and short sighted xenophobia in Britain and in British politics. Is it any wonder Europeans' views are shifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4Rr07bgVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao paki controlled britcucks on suicide watch

I love these German Brexit threads.

Guess we are only Europeans when you want something from us... typical "Euros"

Euros only ever liked us when we were giving them bennies and work. Now that we're leaving the daggers are out and we're seeing the true face of the EU.

shut the fuck up you sandbitch

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4Rr07bgVQ

Englishmen you are not alone!

Stfu...the coolest fucking thing that ever happened to Germany was Bowie making the Berlin albums...that was the high-point of your culture. Sad!

If you get in the shoes of a EU shill I can see why they're so desperate

>Commonflok begin to have doubts about EU
>UK substantiates these doubts by exiting
>US follows suit by calling the EU a malicious system that preys on its lesser member states
>EU shills scramble to explain what good the EU has done

It's an indefensible position. Small wonder nobody can defend it

The eternal butthurt German gets better everyday

Nothing cool about the spice girls you faggot

How many times are we going to have to bomb you Germany?

U2, Spice Girls.
>cool.
Could only come a German who thinks David Hasselhoff and mass influxes of shitskins is cool.

U2 is Irish right?

Good.
Continentals fuck off.

>I love these German Brexit threads.
What do you love about them? It is politics. Brits are unreasonable. Nothing to love about these threads, they are an ugly necessity, nothing to love about.

>Nothing cool about the spice girls you faggot
hahahaha, wud? the Spice Girls were the coolest thing the Brits did in the 90s - just like David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson were the cool things coming out of North America then.

>Implying the Anglo master race has ever given a flying fuck what the Continental sub humans think of Glorious Britannia
Shouldn't you be praying towards Mecca right now Habibi?

Come on lil Gerry bitch keep insulting the UK and see how well it works out for you. Do you really think you be able to win a war while the Jahadi's are raping all your women because all the beta cucks have fucked off the fight a war they can't win. Germany is shithole full rapist and is trying to make every where else in Europe full of rapist. But UK has had enough of your shit I hope their is no Brexit deal, good luck paying Greece, Spain and Ireland's debts on your our.

>Do you really think you be able to win a war while the Jahadi's are raping all your women

Dude, 4D chess. Once you are out of the EU, all Jihadis are out of the EU as well.

U2 is irish

Who cares. Europeans are soyboy pussies and also severe brainlets. You could predict the average's europoor's opinions and personality by reading a newspaper and a few magazines.

>U2 is irish
Irish are British.

Nah we're out before you dumb cunts bring in Turkey.
Between Greece, Italy, Spain, the V4, Brexit, and of course the 'fugee's you lot are fucked. Embrace it, given much longer and you'll have an AfD government and the tyranny of the (((EU))) will come to a close.

Once more please, daddy

I forgot Cologne was a UK city my bad Gerry Cuck

Yeah I thought they are fags before, but now I think they are pretty cool.

Faggot detected. Spice girls were utter shit -- you were probably 5 then and thought they were cool. That, and also you are gay.

>Nah we're out before you dumb cunts bring in Turkey.
The Turkey meme. The only country which has ever really pushed for Turkey being a member was... America, Brits' best friend.

>Yeah I thought they are fags before, but now I think they are pretty cool.
Once I thought Austrians were cool... then they shuttled 1 million illegals through their country in contravention of Dublin and Schengen. And then they voted for a communist green party president.

Austrians are the most blue pilled people on Earth.

Spice girls were hot slags, you gay Leaf.

this, although sometimes it fills me with rage to think that there are actually people that support the EU

And I'm sure Raid changes the way roaches view humans.

Doesnt change the fact that roaches are roaches

Time to get gassed, EU-Jew

the trash of the second world have no opinions worth anything. eurotrash are subordinates, failures, weakling and congenital racemixers who must be destroyed no different from the jews, africans and arabs who they enable.

>WE'RE MAD AT YOU FOR NOT STAYING IN OUR MEMBERSHIP OPTIONAL GROUP

So idiotic. Does being independent these days automatically count as xenophobia? Maybe they just don't want to have to carry the dead weight of greece and merkel's 4th reich

>german
>trying to tell people what is cool

Sure Mohammad, spice girls were uber cool, so hot, really fucking great music. You have to be a faggot or a 14 yo girl to think they were cool you fucking alien

He's right, before brexit, I thought brits were the biggest fags on the planet, now I think they're above germans

>The Turkey meme. The only country which has ever really pushed for Turkey being a member was... America, Brits' best friend.
Right so you don't actually know anything about even the most well known EU politics yet you're jumping to choke on it's cock.

When are you krauts going to get fed up of being lapdogs?

How dumb can you actually be?

Britain and the British Isles are not the same thing.

>the City of London, a global worldwide known megacity
>megacity
>9401 inhabitants

Okay mate.

>When are you krauts going to get fed up of being lapdogs?
get the government out of our schools and within a generation germans will be much more reasonable than they are now

Good luck with that one. You guys are a lost cause.

All this salt.
> Do you really think you be able to win a war while the Jahadi's are raping all your women because all the beta cucks have fucked off the fight a war they can't win. UK is shithole full rapist and is trying to look everyone else as a biggot.
FTFY, nanny state

I c wat u did

Do get on top of that then rather than wasting your energy defending a blatantly anti-European establishment such as the EU.

And you can predict the average mercans opinion and personality by reading absolutely nothing and leaving school at 12

Calling him salty then replying in the same way is no better you mong.

>David Davis
who names there kid like this, please tell me his middle name is Dave.

What is the EU gonna do? Invade Britain? I'm sure that will go over well with the United States....

People generally want to vote for laws they have to follow, that is how a democracy works.

Fuck off newfag.

yes

why do germans have to be assholes all the time? it sucks that you're fucking the eu over due to your own arrogance. the eu should have been a great thing. it should have been the untied states of yurop, a decentralized government where each member state retains its own sovereignty. why did you fuck it up?

the eu isn't going to invade a nuclear power. they are just going to be dicks and sabotage uk interests

Is that why haven't a single university in the top 20 and hide your flag in shame?

>untied states of yurop
>each member state retains its own sovereignty

Amerimutt education, everyone.

we need the empire to rally round but they are also suffering from 'diversity'.
People with no concept of land ownership cannot complain about it being bought for a monetary value.

>muh top universities
And how many Americans get to attend them?

>why did you fuck it up?
Germany didn't want to adopt the euro because it didn't trust the other continentals. As a price for re-unification Bonn had to drop the mark. To ensure "stability" Germany w/ French assistance then pushed for a EU they could control.

Baywatch was for faggots, are you a kike or what

Just because Ireland is still in revolt doesn't mean they aren't part of our de jure empire. It's all the Popes' fault.

Don't tell the Irish that, they might start killing Protestants again and starving from lack of potatoes.

pretty much, most germans think its good that the state educates the next generation. Its makes me so fucking mad, germans can tell you all about how evil the 3rd reich was and how bad the GDR was, yet they trust the government today to not do anything evil. I'm sure a scrap of paper will stop them from doing bad things, right?
I wish it was that easy. Germans don't want that, they just want stability. Doesn't matter if they have no real rights as long as they are relatively safe
because german politcians and germans in general are the biggest control freaks on the planet.
do you know what the word 'decentralized' means?

What are you trying to say? Your writing is so poor that it's hard to tell whether you're ignorant, a moron, or both lol.

>Is that why haven't a single university in the top 20

Awkward.

>he's quoted verbatim
>"your writing is so poor!"

Amerimutt education, everyone.

>Spice Girls

They aged very well. I used to think 4/5 were ugly, now 4/5 are pretty.

Many of them are intellectually bankrupt presently.

>do you know what the word 'decentralized' means?

Are you saying that "decentralized" and "sovereign" mean the same?

Embarrassing.

>White-hating amerigoy
Every time. Go finance bolsheviks somwhere else, you mongrel.

Euro exists because of Germany, they are benefiting the most of it. Actually most members don't even benefit at all. Don't believe news about Germans complaining about Euro, it's just politics.

English is his native language (American English = can't read or write)

>top unis
From your point of view? Very many.

Top bantz Korea

>a picture is worth a thousand words
>watch Robocop
>1hr 43 mins
>24 frames per second
>yields nearly 150 million words

>mfw watching Robocop is the academic equivalent
>of reading War & Peace 250 times
>now you know why Americans are wicked smart

>I'd buy that for a dollar

That's because they have all become Communist indoctrination centers.

(((The independent)))

Why are non-Europeans like anglos or amerimutts so butthurt about EU? You'd think that unified, strong and peaceful Europe would be a good thing to not only Europeans but for the rest of the world.

Jesus you Germans are cucked beyond repair lol, we don't want to be in your shitty 4th Reich you dumb kraut

>Is that why haven't a single university in the top 20

I'm guessing you didn't attend any of them m8

UK to EU: bitches leave.

>Current Germany
>White
Hahahahaha

Are you going to cawl me, Bobby?

You will suffer. There will be wailing and gnashing of the teeth.

Or in your case, tooth.

Can you elaborate on why Germans are control freaks?

a decentralized federal government where individual state governments retain their ability to govern themselves in day to day matters. it's not confusing. you're just a fucking retard

Try 27000000 inhabitants tard

>Very many.
Yes I can see.

>a decentralized federal government

Oh, so the opposite of "sovereign".

Words have meanings. Learn them.

U2 is from eire you spastic german soyboy

>german issuing threats he won't be able to deliver on for the nth time in history
looking forward to those war reparation bennies desu

>doesn't know what the city of London is

That bong edumacation

You're wrong. Strong Europe is the biggest threat to USA, that's why they are shilling so hard against it.

Germany is right in objecting to ridiculous British demands. Either you are part of the single markets and pay your dues like Norway or you fuck off.

you're a fucking moron, bro. i guess it's to be expected of a people who were never enlightened by the romans

I think you will find that he is right and you are the tard.

Eat shit g*rman. No matter how hard you shitpost, you will never be as cool or trustworthy as any fucking brit.
Fuck the EU, and fuck germany. Denmark stands with Britain

We all know this and only the upper middle class (the remoaners) care everyone else know will have to rebuild our economy and it will be hard be it's better than stay in Merkels 4th riech

>looking forward to those war reparation bennies

You'll need them, now that you've been surpassed and eclipsed by your former colonies.

German desire to keep the DM and not to join the euro existed long before re-unification. This is historical fact.
>"Mitterrand did not want reunification without advances toward greater European integration," VĂ©drine says. "And the currency was the only topic that was open to debate."
>Previously classified documents from the archive of the German Foreign Ministry, which SPIEGEL has obtained, now show that the connection was far closer than previously known. The papers reveal that a broad Western European alliance threatened to oppose reunification, and that the long-standing Franco-German relationship was at breaking point. At the time, Mitterrand bluntly warned the German government that it could find itself as isolated in Europe "as in 1913,"
>European statesman had repeatedly tried to promote the idea of a common currency ever since the days of Konrad Adenauer and Charles de Gaulle, West Germany's first chancellor and France's first postwar president respectively. Never had these ideas got off the ground. Time and again such attempts faltered because of the clash of interests between the high-inflation southern member states -- Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy -- on the one hand, and the so-called hard-currency belt centered on Germany and the Netherlands on the other.
>In Germany, all eyes were focused on a very different political date: that of the next general election, which was due to take place at the end of 1990. Chancellor Kohl was well aware that the abandonment of the deutsche mark would not only be resisted by the Bundesbank, the Finance Ministry and large parts of the conservative Christian Social Union (the CDU's Bavarian sister party), but also by the German people themselves. "The deutsche mark is part of our national pride," Kohl confided to US President George H.W. Bush.

>Brits are unreasonable
Get fucked, Klaus.