You end up in a deserted island with a black woman

You end up in a deserted island with a black woman.

Do you protect and help her,thus allowing yourself to connect and bond with her,or do you have strictly distant and cold contact?

I use her as my slave to fetch me coconuts and fan me while I lay in my hammock

Help her then colonize her

yeah i'm going to just spend the rest of my life on a small island with one person and pretend they don't exist.
You fucking retard.

Hot tits...
Hopefully, she helps ME survive. lol

Best option for survival is to manipulate her into believing we are friends, partners, and make her work together with me. Afterwards I wouldn't care.

Beat with whip made from 4 leather belts and then force to pick poppy and then when i get bored and or stop needing cotton, kill and then eat flesh.

imagine all the fishhooks you could make with her bones and all the bait the rest would provide. could try your hand at tanning and make some hide boots as well

granted, i'd try to murder anyone stuck on an island with me. the thought of arguing in a survival situation doesn't interest me one bit

Engage in mutually prfiatble relationships while maintaining both male and white supremacy. Buttsex.

I murder her with a rock as to not sully my skin by contact with negro blood.

find 2 other remote islands, begin triangle trade

What the fuck is this question? Sure I might offer assistance every now and then but I wouldn't bond.

The thing is,you don't know if and when the rescue will come.

If you make a half white baby with her,are you willing to live with your decision for the rest of your life?
Are you willing to drop white nationalism?

>pic related,either you hold your views and don't touch,or you change your views and bond with her in a very primitive way.

I must kill the animal before it kills me

He thinks otherwise.

Depends.. is it a BASED black woman? Because if it is, I would fertilize her eggs!

wtf is wrong with her head? looks like an alien from star wars

This
Would obviously give in and fuck her after years of extensive deliberation

Bestiality is a sin

They put mud in their hair.

Whatever fags, we're colonizing the island

(((They))) make you even debate this

Eh, as long as she doesn’t have the aids, I’m down.

Murder niggers. Kill nasty niggers. Slice up nasty piss licking fucking niggers. Nigges deserve slavers. Fuck and exploit the fucking nigger.

How long you think it would take for you to give in?

>yfw she's constantly leaking out of her anus after a year of that
If you're stuck with her at least have decency to let her keep her health. You don't redline a cold engine of a car given to you by your parents unless you're retarded or can already afford your won

I kill it asap.
No mouth to feed, no temptation for bestiality, no possible niglets.
Better nobody alive than another island full of inbred shitskins.

I'm literally finding it difficult to get hard to this image.
3D whites and asians can give me a boner no problem, but not this.
Whatever, back to 2D I go.

I enslave her and start a small cotton plantation.

I enslave her like a proper white man.

>give
Spiritually crushed by (((the yid)))

if she's of average nog IQ she as well couldn't exist

My spirit is fine kikestian, thanks for worrying though.

>Sweden
>unsullied

How’s that Muslim Viking working out for you, Sven?

not to sound like the hugest pussy alive but I wouldn't go right to rapin'. I would have to build huts and fish and build water catching units. All of which are better with 2 sets of hands helping than one set and one set crying in the corner.

Plus if you are going to be there for years you'd probably rather have a partner.

If she's black she likely can cook as well as be stronger than your average woman so that's positive. But let's just say you'll be the one who has to draw up the plans for your longhut.

Would bone.

>person

But legal in leaf country

underrated

Phycopath

Cant really be a white nationalist and Fingolian at the same time. I would ravage that nig all day every day.

Fuck your shit. Those are some nice titties. And that midriff.
>looking up at that bouncing on my dick

Stop embarrassing our country with your black fetish you retard.

Why is this subhumans right tit shopped? She had a mole or something?

Her sternum also is shopped. Wtf?

You fucking idiot thats another mouth to feed, unless you're feeding your mouth with the goddamned baby. Keep it in your pants next time, racemixing faggot.

I would rape her and kill all of my sons. I would raise the daughters and then rape them, and continue killing sons until the fourth generation where they will be 1/16th black and not subject to Hitler rules.

Would work together and protect so I can back to Europe more easily and continue fucking white women there.

This.

Spawning a baby in the middle own nowhere on an island only would be a pain in the ass and I don't want to stay there any longer than necesarry

Nice retard work breeding tards through incest.

It doesn't matter how perky her tits are. I just couldn't fuck something with that face.

I might as well fuck an animal. In fact, that would be preferable since there's zero chance of making a half-breed with the animal.

Just kill

You're the man I want to be on the island with. Fyi I make better gloves than boots.

Of course I will. I might be racist, but I'm not an asshole.

>...and then, against your strongest will, your eyes glance up at the face and your boner immediately disappears as, once again, you vomit into your mouth in disgust.

0.3 seconds

Put me on an island for 2 weeks and I'd fuck anything

inb4
>why wouldn't you want Will Smith riding your dick?

I force her to choose the other gender so he becomes stronger and more reasonable.

I would fuck her but not have children unless it was an apocalyptic scenario. Blacks seem easy to train especially if you just have one indigenous black with no exposure to western culture.

Can't be a white nationalist and an Amerimutt either.

Breed her, Then drown the offspring in the ocean.

But never speak to her ever

LITERALLY a poo-poohead

I'd dick it to get my dick off.

FPBP

Eat her

I'd survive by having sex with her and eating the babies.

Depends on whether she's gonna be useful to keep around. If she's mending clothing and preparing food (both meals, and long-term shit like dried fruit and jerky), as well as gathering while I go hunting, I would see it as a mutually beneficial arrangement, which I am not against.

But if she's just gonna sit there and expect me to do the work of 2 people in exchange for her company, she can fuck right off, and if she steals from me, I'll kill her.

first option

>implying i end up in deserted island with just one black women
Faggot.

This

Jews are white.