Again, with the accused bullshit

Again, with the accused bullshit...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHnJ8tJvMU
theblaze.com/news/2017/11/15/former-mall-worker-in-roy-moores-hometown-confirms-embarrassing-rumor
abc3340.com/news/local/people-who-used-to-work-in-gadsden-mall-share-stories-concerns-about-roy-moore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women were a mistake.

Hannity interviewed all the women who accused Trump and all of them said it was taken out of context and they never were harassed by him. In fact, they all had nice things to say about him.

Alas, we do not possess the technology to undo what we have wrought

and this was the day this twitter leftist learned that the accusations of a woman are worth literally less than dogshit because most of the time they are false

But since it's Hannity, it's "fake news."

Guys, if you type Al Franken on your phone the auto correct turns it into Al Frankenstein.
That’s all there is to this.

I find it hilarious how all this shit is brining down the whole lib establishment but it just slides off the Teflon Don like "water on a raincoat" because he's pretty much the ultimate Chad.

well the thing a lot of people forget is that throughout the entire 80s and 90s donald trump was literally considered a playboy and sex symbol. i mean who is going to believe that a sex symbol "raped" all of these women, when he obviously didn't have to, and they all waited until the very last month of his presidential election to come forward and say anything? it was an obvious political hitjob, that's why nobody believed it. that's why it just slid off him like it was nothing. a womans accusation really doesn't meananything anyhow cuz they're proven to lie about them so often, like in almost a majority of the cases a rape accusation is actually totally false and just designed to "get back at" the guy for whatever reason

Money sure is a great a thing.

Same with Roy Moore.

The allegations against Moore seem really fucking credible though. Various people from the area have mentioned how he trolled for teenagers, not just the accusers.

well a LOT of people have money, and there's no doubt that helps, but they don't become the sex symbols that trump did in the 80s. i mean shit Bill Gates had a hell of a lot more money than trump and nobody ever once thought of him sexually

even this black chick from die hard wanted him
>youtube.com/watch?v=6IHnJ8tJvMU

i agree though to be honest, i just don't the roy moore "allegations" are even a bad thing. like most of the women he is accused of "assaulting" were of legal age and it was totally consensual. then there's one 14 year old, so he got mixed up with some jailbait and planted a kiss on her. i dunno dude. whatever. i know why we have laws against those things, to protect young vulnerable people, but at the same time its not like its some horrible mean crime to just do what the human body has been biologically programmed to do for hundreds of thousands of years, esp after you just got out of the military. that's what all soldiers did back then, got out of the military and then went looking for some hot young babe to shack up with. so oh no, the guy was a normal dude for his time and did normal things for 40 years ago. who gives a fuck. doesn't mean i'm going to elect a demoncrat

Trump was never a sex symbol dude. He was the object of tabloids because he was a pretty outspoken billionaire that threw his money around New York, but he wasn't a coveted sex symbol like Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson at the time.

The obvious difference between Trump and Bill Gates is that Gates didn't throw his money around so publicly and fuel a ton of tabloid gossip.

Yet...

You don't think a 30 year old due skulking around high schools looking for teenagers is wrong? The even banned him from a local mall according to a few people.

yeah nope. you might not like trump but you're not for 1 minute going to fool anyone who was actually alive or who grew up during the 80s and 90s into thinking that trump was anything less than a sex symbol, pined for and desired by women everywhere, and whose name was actually synonymous with the ideal male and perfect, dream mate

>(((they))) planned this political purge by sexual accusations
>(((they))) wanted hillary to win because she'd be immune against it due to the fact that she's a woman
>don ruined everything and (((they))) can't stop him

"muh wrongness, muh wrongness, dont u think its wrong hur durrrr" no not really. i don't care. and you're repeating the debunked talking point about the mall banning, even though the manager of the mall came forward and publicly said he never banned him. so you're obviously just some anti-trump / moore shill, which is probably the same reason you made this comment here

retard

You sound ridiculous. He was a "sex symbol" in the same vain that any celebrity in the eye tabloids is a sex symbol, which is none. He's always been famous because of his demeanor and outlandish tastes, not his sex appeal.

You also don't need to think Trump was a sex god to like him dude. Don't know where you got that idea.

now that i have seen your other anti-trump shilling in this thread, i realize you're just a salty bro who hates trump and that's why you're trying to deny that he was a sex symbol. omg pretty pathetic

Apart from a photo or video, what evidence could possibly be proved?

well look you've already revealed yourself as a salty anti-trump shill. the dude was a major sex symbol of the 80s and 90s. there's really no denying that. it's just a plain and simple fact. women used to use him as the archetypal ideal of what their perfect mate would be like, and they did this very frequently. so sit and be as salty as you want, little boy, but donald trump was mostly certainly a major sex symbol for fucking decades, and now he's the god damn president because he is a consummate winner

>debunked

Not really. Multiple people that worked there have mentioned it. There was even a cop that recalls it.

Also it's hilarious how not believing Trump was as sex god makes me a shill. That's not exactly a requirement to govern the country.

I've seen no evidence of this apart from some comments Trump himself has made. You're only "evidence" is a clip from a movie that's a remark made to show how absurd a situation. It's fine if you think he was a sex god, but he wasn't.

Liberals have low IQs so they have trouble understanding things. In the minds of conservatives, you see, evidence means "shit that is verifiable and exists". In the minds of liberals evidence is "a woman said this, so it's true". Liberals are unable to understand that evidence means shit that can be verified, not "muh vagina says it happened".

Believe me when I say this: you should kill yourself

1. A ban doesn't have to be in paper.

2. I don't recall isn't exactly a great defense.

3. People that worked a that mall have mentioned this.

theblaze.com/news/2017/11/15/former-mall-worker-in-roy-moores-hometown-confirms-embarrassing-rumor

>Not really. Multiple people that worked there have mentioned it. There was even a cop that recalls it.
well nope, because the manager who supposedly banned him came right out and said he never banned him. so i can come out and say "well i remember user mCIf0jyu got banned from the mall for being a rapist!" but it doesn't mean anything. see why your logic doesn't work? some people just saying bad things about a political candidate doesn't mean anything. it doesn't make it true. and that's why people don't believe the accusations against either roy moore nor trump. they're really transparently false.

and yeah i mean if you're going to deny the patently obvious thing about trump then its obvious you just hate him and are here to shill against him. end of story. there is no such thing as a level headed person who was alive back then who would deny trump was one of the preeminent sex symbols of the time, and that's why he was all over movies, TV, magazines, newspapers and our culture

"evidence"? who needs "evidence"? this isn't some rape claim that can't be substantiated this is something millions of people who lived through the 80s and 90s all universally remember. everyone knew donald trump, everyone knew he was a ladies man, everyone knew he was a sex symbol. for fucks sake dude, he was a good looking, blonde haired, green eyed, 6 foot 3 billionaire who was known to be suave and charismatic. wtf are you talking about "muh evidence" this just isn't a case where "evidnece" is required, sorry.
fucking liberals demand evidence for things that are obviously apparent, and then say "no evidence is needed" for things that there is no reason to believe lmfao you're just a fucked up, backwards, anti-intellectual anti-trump shill

"i still insist the mall manager banned moore even though he says he didnt because i want to believe it"
ladies and gentlemen, the absolute fucking state of leftists

abc3340.com/news/local/people-who-used-to-work-in-gadsden-mall-share-stories-concerns-about-roy-moore

I'm inclined to believe the various people that worked there. Both guys and girls that worked said he went their to try to pick up teenagers. And a few were told to keep an eye out for him.

You keep saying it's patently obvious when there's nothing that makes that true.

>Multiple people
multiple people claim you suck cock

That's holocaust truther level bullshit from them. They should double down on it.

>I'm inclined to believe the various people that worked there
oh really. you're inclined to believe people saying negative things about a political candidate they don't like? cool. so that's why "the left" has a reputation of being anti-intellectual. end of story. you're a perfect example. you're nothing but a walkign stereotype. a left-wing caricature.

you believe it just because you want to believe it, end of story. same with every other leftist who believes things just because they want to. we all know that's what you do. no surprise there.

you aren't making any headlines

Who said I was a liberal?

And you keep basically making shit up. You're gonna tell me this guy is good looking? The real sex symbols of the era were Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, Richard Gere, and the like. You keep saying he was a sex symbol, but nothing about that crap comes up, only tabloid shit.

i know srsly. like thats the thing. i said user mCIf0jyu is a cocksucker cuz i don't like him. omfg, must be true according to liberal logic, right?

of course not, they're just anti-intellectual, intellectually dishonest pieces of dogshit

These people literally voted for Trump. Why would a guy that worked at a mall 40 years ago have any real reason to dislike Moore? You're fucking retarded. The same could be said about the mall manager that denied the story. He could be defending him because he's voting for him.

what do i care if you're a liberal or not? and what do i care if you believe trump was a sex symbol or not? i don't have to provide you references of women pining for him, i grew up during that time and so did many many many millions of other people, lol. trump was a sex symbol. nobody cares if you believe it or not, you know why? because he's president and he's going to continue to be president whether or not you believe he was a sex symbol and whether or not you like him

also if you're here shilling against trump and moore then yup, you're a liberal, no matter what you choose to call yourself. but really, dont even deny it, we all know you are a leftist

should we examine the political affiliations of the women who are calling sexual abuse too? I'd bet they voted for hillary, so then by your logic none of their words matter

He does suck cock tho. Sucked mine last night.

Yeah that's a great defense. I grew up during that time so it must true, even though it's obviously not. And that's part of my point, he doesn't have to be a sex symbol to keep being president. The fact that you still feel the need to say he was is hilarious.

Also, I'm a liberal because I'm against Moore. Nice logic.

awwwww you mean they said they voted for trump? so they didn't sound like demoncrats just trying to put down a republican candidate? oh wow, well there's proof if there ever was any, huh?

what do you people really think that people are so stupid to actually believe this shit? like you're gonna say "hur durrr, no, they said they voted for trump!" and people are just gonna believe it? like dont you get it by now that's not how people think? they see through that transparent horseshit? that's why moore is still competitive in the polls in alabama (other than the ones conducted by the RNC that find him down heavily because they're trying to replace him on the ballot)

Thats because libs are creepy enough to have done all the shit they're accused of.

They voted for Trump.

they voted for hillary

I hereby accuse @HalfOnionInABag of sexual assault

As opposed to the horse shit of the mall manager?

It's likely that they voted for Trump. Look at his margin in the state, and even then most of his opposition was in the larger cities and black areas. This is a white rural country in Alabama, it's pretty likely basically everyone voted for Trump there.

dude i don't care. i don't need to provide "evidence" for something that millions of people witnessed and know first hand.
on the other hand, by contrast, you're sitting here saying you believe "roy moore was banned from a mall" just because a couple of random people who probably hate him and want dems to win say its true, EVEN WHEN THE MANAGER HIMSELF SAYS ITS NOT TRUE.

like dude, lol, you're so ignorant and hypocritical here. you are coming off as a total liberal stereotype IMO.

>im not a liberal hur durrrr
nobody cares about your labels or your pronouns, you stupid liberal leftist. but if you are against trump and moore then yes, you are a liberal or a leftist

we have the technology, just not the willpower, to restore some sense of normalcy to society.
allowing women the power to destroy society is very abnormal.

Show us on the doll where he touched you user

If those are the old ones there's evidence against them even eye witnesses saying that they're false, including their own family willing to testify against them.

oh hahahahahaah now it's "likely" that they voted for trump lmfao. so wait a minute, they're not even claiming they voted for trump, you're just imputing that upon them? omfg dude, you are such a fucking cartoon character. i am going to call you daffy duck for the remainder of this thread, omfg. you are a liberal cartoon. you are a perfect example of liberal anti-intellectualism

Again why would some guy that worked a record store 40 years ago go out of his to defame him for no reason? That area is the definition of Trump country. He literally got 75% of the vote and the county is 80% white. It's funny how when some allegation pops up against someone it's because they hate that guy. The other day some guy told me that his assistant the time said he trolled for teenagers because she was jealous that he wouldn't sleep with her. It's crazy.

No, they literally said they did. I'm just saying it's likely true given the actual results of the county.

>Apart from a photo or video, what evidence could possibly be proved?
>DNA
>text messages
>emails
>voicemails
>letters
>audio recordings
>eye witness testimony
>GPS locations
>physical evidence
>confession
They don't have anything to corroborate their stories though. It's literally just their word against Trumps' and that isn't proof of anything.

>,

literally means nothing. why wouldn't you say that if you're going to make stuff up to smear a republican candidate? you'd be stupid not to?
you are making no argument. why would someone come out to defame a political candidate? is that serious? like this is even a serious question? you don't know the answer to it? is this literally how you think politics works? everyone is honest? everything you hear is real? is that how you think the world works?

cool, i guess you have no problems with clinton being a mass murderer then, or pizzagate, or the uranium one scandal being real. guess you've never had an issue with fox news or breitbart, huh?

of course, liberals have massive issues with all of those things, and so much more, but when it suits them, then the world is just full of totally honest people who never lie and always tell the truth and hurr durrrr

daffy