How do we save Japan and Korea from the Ladyboy/Soyboy epidemic?

How do we save Japan and Korea from the Ladyboy/Soyboy epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZEdfZGSSXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHkHQa0nbc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=c2SCvy_BpCo
youtube.com/watch?v=Aup02OzOS10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by staying out of their business.

this nigga looks like a raging fag

you should worry about your own problems first mr rape capital

fpbp /thread

He was.

it's pretty comforting to think that especially Japan doesn't really give a flying fuck about what the West wants for them. They have been distancing themselves from us for a while now. Peter Thiel talked about this too, it's pretty intredasting.
youtube.com/watch?v=DZEdfZGSSXA

Promote nationalism to them without imposing it on them. Extreme form of this would be the return to imperial power.

He legitimately was. If you read anything he wrote you'd see he was a fetishist for masculinity. He just embodied it so bad well aesthetically that low-info people think highly of him as a masculine figure.

Honestly Japan needs to start fucking. The amount of sexual fantasy v the amount of actual sex having over there is like 99 to 1. They also need to remember why their culture is the way it is. The biggest reason 'progressive' stuff happens is because you suddenly have two generations who have no idea why the fuck they are even alive or why anything matters. See 20th century America. They believe and kill for the same things that 19th century America does, but they can't answer 'why.'

Korea is fine though.

>korea birth rate 1,24
>japan birth rate 1,46

Japan is overpopulated. Only 20% of its landmass is suitable for population, the rest is just mountains and forests. They already have robots to lift obaachan into the ofuro and that's only gonna get better. As long as they don't let in the brown hordes they'll be fine.

that's a nice image

Japan is going to have to be saved by the writings of a gay Japanese man writing under a pseudonym. Yeah, that's how fucking bad things are getting. It took a fucking deviant to call out the obvious and adhere to tenants he's calling everyone else on. Let that simmer.

>japan is overpopulated
You’re a mouth breathing retard. The countryside is literally dying because people go to the big cities for jobs and here you are talking like you have any idea of what’s going on.

By saving yourselves first.
We have other problems

That may be, but even if that allowed automation - that doesn't suddenly mean they have to import rapefugees. Maybe the paymasters just have to accept they can't rip the same amount of people off like they could before. Also if they wanted more people involved in the stock market and such, they shouldn't have supported an educational, academic, and professional apparatus that tells natives fuck having kids, outsiders will have them for you.

*that doesn't tell

I doubt the space in itself is the issue, it's the resources. Japan already imports a lot of food from China, more people need more food and they'd be even more reliant on China. And I doubt that they really want that.

Also going off a tangent here but I think in the next few decades we'll see an insurge in de-urbanisation. With the internet getting more widespread and the autmation of physical work there'll be no reason to live in an expensive city instead of a cheap village and work on the computer. I think it already started in a lot of countries but we'll probably see an exodus from the citties soon.

you don't. it's already there and you need to let it run its course

First you gotta remove women's voting rights and don't let them work, you need to give the men an incentive to have children not the women. It is known that the higher the education a woman has, the less children she will have. Same thing doesn't correlate to men.

Well, well, look who joined the conversation.

Oh man... who made this?

The internet

Japan can literally become a interracial breeding/cuckfest/soyboy capital of the world and I wouldn't shed a tear. Any other country save for Isreal I wouldn't wish such a horrible fate upon, but Japanese I want nothing but eternal torment, death is too good for them.

Seriously are you cunts even aware of what they did in WW2? Axis of Evil wasn't just propaganda, merely by siding with those slant eyed honorless fucks Germany and the rest deserved to lose. If you look up honorless in the dictionary you will find the Japanese flag, or a picture of a Japanese soldier raping an animal a bunch of POW's became attached to, or maybe a child being impaled by a bayonet.

The only country I hate more then Japan and Isreal is America, because they pussied out by stopping at two nukes

Start with uncucking yourself first, sven.

A Swede wants to save Japan from faggotry... You already deal with Sweden's hypercucking I take it?

>meme flag
lmao

>white americans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHkHQa0nbc&feature=youtu.be 3:09interesting.

who cares about those fucking chinks?

beat me to it

KIMCHI'D

They don't need saving. Even though they have feminine dressing they're not at risk of becoming soy boys. Only whiteys are becoming soy boys

I miss the Japan of the 80s.

The Caller is right - fuck America and fuck it's mongrel population!

He was. He's basically /fit/ incarnate.

He made a calender once.

lol, ok Mahmoud.

this is mostly a meme, even the soyboy-tier faggots here are fairly normal if you get a few beers in them.

real problems for japan: hikkis and smartphone addicts.
hikkis for obvious reasons(it's usually a manifestation of a greater mental illness though)
smartphone addicts because it corrupts women and makes men do this soyboy shit to chase them since they're all fingering themselves to fucking instagram models and getting weird internet boyfriends they skype with.
so boys make themselves look like these dorks, some get mind fucked and start acting like them too, not realizing the ones they immitate are drug addicted homos like that rapper who just died

Ironic that you would post an actual homosexual then. Also Japan has gay tradition since hundreds and hundreds of years.

Only JEWED western society thinks, homosexuality is unnatural and sick. Homo hate is exclusively from the old testament.

#noborders
#stopthehate
#punchmorenazis

MAKE ALLIANCE EVEN GREATER

Good post

OH BOI! HERE COME DAT AMERIMUTT!

Most of the asians here are more effeminate than your worst nu-male. They are a very slightly-built race

You have to go back, Mr. Lee

By encouraging their hairy men to let it all grow.

No more eyebrow plucking, no more body hair waxing/trimming/etc.

>T. Chang

As a male, be critical about what you eat, watch what your product contains.

What I'm simply doing is just avoiding soy containing products.
Simply by avoiding them, looking what ingredients they contains and yes, stay the fuck out of their business.

Also discredit the soy industry

If you could, what policies would you implement in post WW2 Japan to keep them on the right path? You can't revert WW2 deals such as woken voting.

I, for one, would try to limit overwork culture. So that the generations to come don't drop out of the workforce.

*women voting

Remove animu

>the (((right path)))
yeah no schlomo

Why are japs so fucking hairy compared to other mongoloids? Is it the native ainu genes?

>not liking Ro-Kyu-Bu
Do Americans hate basketball if it's not at least 44% black?

Honouary aryans

Yeah. Based Ainus are quite aesthetic and physically superior.

That picture also includes Hiroyuki, whose website he's posting on. Typical mutt behavior, he could go on reddit and post these but no that place sucks because it's american culture so he comes to the one site that isn't based on american culture to complain that it's not american enough.

>Hiroyuki
Who?

He was but still married and had kids, That's the power of the samurai.

The actor who played Homura in the live action movie.

Who was he?

>Why are japs so fucking hairy
They literally aren't though. They have
a hard time growing full beards, and Ive
never even seen a Jap with a hairy chest,
have no idea where you got that cept for that
pic, which is odd. If he's Ainu that might explain it, but in general Japs are pretty hairless actually.

Too late...

japan created the soyboy epidemic

Ban anime. Send weeaboos and NEETs to camps

Isn't this guy half brazilian?
In any case, only ainu japanese are hairy.

Mishima Yukio. His books are pretty good. He tried to start a coup in Japan, failed and commited Seppuku

Huh, interesting lad. Thanks.

Japanese people fuck like crazy. The thing is, nobody here fucks with the intention of having kids unless it's with their spouse. Once a woman has one kid, her pussy dries up and the man resorts to fucking other women but keeping it on the downlow.

This also has the problem of middle aged/elderly men having several girlfriends who are 20-50 years younger than them (I know one 70 year old doctor who recently divorced his wife to remarry his 24 year old fuckbuddy) and young men being unable to compete with rich old guys/not willing to settle for grandpa's sloppy seconds.

Just keep that in mind whenever you think about coming here to get a cute Japanese gf. She's swallowed old man cum on the daily for 5-10 years, and she's only settling for you because some 70 year old man found someone even younger and prettier than her.

bringing back the ways of the samurai

The problem is they were soyboi'd in WWII. We were hoping Fukushimi would reverse that, but it wasn't enough. They need to be nuked again, tbqh

>The thing is, nobody here fucks with the intention of having kids unless it's with their spouse.
And practically no one is getting married, therefore no one is fucking.

Oh no people are marrying their friends instead of having fleeting sexual relationships with strangers???
This is some bad news goys I mean guys.

Fun fact. While all mamals on earth descend from the same proto mamal (10-30% retained reptilian features) who came into existence after the volcanic carbonic emissions in the second dinosaurs era, Americans descend from a slightly different proto mamal which retained 56% reptilian features, pictured here.

>They need to be nuked again

>you will never live in rural japan to be a hikikomori
fug

Read past that sentence and you'll see why men don't want to get married. Men are too busy working their asses off and doing shit that matters, and women are rimjobbing every limpdick grandpa in sight. On average, women here date ten-fifteen years older than them.

I did and I know all that. I'm saying it's a problem.

too late
youtube.com/watch?v=c2SCvy_BpCo

>pleasing old men for money
the memes were true all along

meds and scandinavians confirmed high test chads

Homosexuals before the LGBT degeneracy were the most masculine men alive.

Only Moot can be apart of that meme

This. Not that I would fuck a man, I'm not attracted to it, but Romans considered it manly and overly masculine. It was a dominance thing as well as comradery, and mostly prominent in military or sailing circles. These men were all high test, and the new type of effeminated fruits aren't homosexual, they're transexual and want to be chicks, but without the extra step of cutting their dick off, probably because they like dicks so much they jerk themselves thinking they're jerking another guy. Back in the day women were the lowest societal status, and no one in their right mind would want to become like them.
Marlon Brando and Gene Hackman were gay together as well, but old gay types had all families and weren't solely attracted to dick.

Unpopular opinion on a western website: western cultural influence. I can speak from a Korean perspective, but society within the last half century has seen a sort of cultural war between the foundations of traditional culture (confucian thought, conservative social mores) and western influence (appealing to of basal desires, societal degeneracy e.g. questioning of family structures, promiscuity etc).
Various countries are at some point on this line. Too much towards one direction is bad. I feel Korea is in maybe not a good, but acceptable place right now.

Japanese women are often stereotyped in Korea as being cold, wealth-chasing, and unfaithful. Your descriptions as well as many other second and first-hand accounts I have been exposed to more or less follow along these same lines. I am usually not one to typecast, but how true are these stereotypes actually?

The stereotypes are true. But relative to Chinese and Korean women, they're definitely not worse.

Japanese women stereotypes are less Japanese women stereotypes and more normal women stereotypes.

t. Lee Haozong

Its a growing movement there already but remains controversial

what the fuck are you talking about. Japan is literally LARPing as Americans. They have an American constitution.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aup02OzOS10