OH NO OH NOO NO NOOO NO NOO NO NO NOO

OH NO OH NOO NO NOOO NO NOO NO NO NOO

Behavioral sink.

Mouse Utopia.

He's right, pol. It isn't healthy. Good luck fixing the cities and urban "culture", though. Heh,

He's right you know.

fuck this fraud and his bullshit. he’s so far detached from reality, this nigger makes millions a year doing jack shit. women are a disease to society and my patience.

What if you hate the same sex? What does that mean? Asking for a friend.

This is correct, hating the whole sex is indication of damage. Hating thots and feminists and their enablers on the other hand...

Uhh... yeah he's kinda right dicklord

He's right. If you disagree with him you're fucking degenerate

Hello incel!

/r/incel detected. GTFO MGTOW garbage

Found the MGTOW. lol

>le snake inner demons symbolism pinocchio man

I can't believe pol can't see through all his bullshit. Jordan was right on when it came to transgenders but that's pretty much it, he is as bluepilled as they come

I don’t hate women, i just think the 19th amendment was a mistake.

i n c e l
n
c
e
l

O snap. Yeah he's got a point, that goes well either direction.

Post reasons to like women. Hard-mode: besides their ability to produce new humans

T. Shills who think they will change our opinions.

its about women too

what about the opposite gender

He's also talking about the hardcore feminists and genderfaggots who hate men and masculinity.

I think he might be right. You can be redpilled on women without hating them. Do you hate a dog for misbehaving? Or do you endeavour to train your dog differently?

>no, it's the children who are wrong

>All these shills posting the exact same statement over and over to create a false consensus.

Who is behind this post?

You retards worship this guy. Can you not see he is a know-it-all god-complex narcististic over-confident self-proclaimed prophet. He speaks like fucking yoda.

>Spewing idioms he honestly believes to be self evident like hes a meme spouting fucktard even though it is ultimately just verbal diarrhea hes spewing.

I used to be bitter about women but then I got laid.

>t. elliott

>Psychologist
>Jew

tibbs

>he’s right fellow white goys
look at this shill fuckfest. so everyone who thinks women have gone to complete shit are the problem huh? how convenient for the feminist narrative to drop all blame on men as usual. literally cucks.

>Do you hate a dog for misbehaving?
Dogs don't have such a huge influence on our society, Britcuck. Your analogy is shit. The reason your country has gone to absolute hell is your horrific, roastie women, and the fact that you don't hate them shows how truly cucked you are. They sure as hell hate you (unless you are in the top 5% of males).

> ugh girls are gross
> there’s nothing wrong with me
Wait until you reach puberty. OP needs to be 18 before he can post here.

They smell good (some of them, at least).

>he doesn't literally hate women
>he must be a shill!
Must be hard being this stupid

Incel

He means women who hate men. Mostly.

the equivalent would be more like, do you hate a pitbull for mauling your first born child to death? and the answer would be yes. and that situation would perfectly symbolize what women are and how any sane man should feel about them.

banging women made me hate them. they're nothing but whores who don't deserve love

>the exact same statement
>the word "right"

>guy articulates some of the best criticisms of collectivist politics, Marxism, genderfluidity and SJW morality
>WAHHH HE SAYS IT ISN'T GOOD TO HATE LITERALLY HALF OF THE HUMAN POPULATION WHAT A SHILL KEK JEWISH PSYOP FAGGOT KIKE MEME SPOUTING FUCKTARD

Peterson lives in an echochamber.
The whole ''hurr u just hate women'' is a complete strawman and a myth they push in their echochambers.
In reality there are people who hate people in general, they'll be complaining about ''roasties'' and how dumb women are one moment, the next moment they will be talking shit about beta males, virgins and numales. The most vocal of these ''sexist women haters'' are women. There's a very high chance that the person on Sup Forums ranting about how women are all whores is a woman.
You also don't need to ''hate the opposite sex'' to have problems with women in general. My entire family, especially the women in my family, always complain about female drivers. Every time anyone does something stupid on the road they go ''ugh, is that a female driver?''
You can love women and you can complain about them at the same time.

Fuck this close minded brainwashed ''centrist.'' These people are completely unable to think outside the box and explore any topic beyond the surface level narrative they are being fed.

Because, you know, Sup Forums hates ALL women and not the image of the modern woman with no sense of responsibility, no wish for a family and the constant threat of killing your social life at a whim.
Thank God OP gave us this strawman we can all hate, for a moment I thought we'd have to have some discussion or something !

Maybe because the only thing people who disagree produce are weak ad hominem attacks. This applies to both the far right and left.

Why not actually argue against the ideas?

>t. faggot

Yea alright let's just hate all women then. I disagree with that. Turbocunts and feminists on the other hand...

I think hes talking more about the crazed feminists than males desu

If you disagree with that statement you're not conservative or traditional. You're a nihilist.

this

>those shoes
chinks are hilarious

>t. Butthurt incel
While mistrust of other tribes/races is normal, it's not in our biology to hate the opposite sex. It indicates some serious mental issues at play.

The twitter prophet has spoken! Uninstall your makeapps and be at peace young men.

>someone expresses an opinion about women
>WAAAAHHHH HE HATES ALL WOMEN, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM, CLEAN YOUR ROOM NOW!! NOW!!!

we dont hate women. we hate degeneracy in women.

Is he talking about radfems or /r9k/?

>so everyone who thinks women have gone to complete shit are the problem huh?

Your thinking is baby-tier, black and white, good/evil morality. You are actually a brainlet if you perceive "stop hating ALL women" as "all women are perfect and beautiful and if you ever say anything negative about them you're a toxic male who needs to listen and learn".

Pic related, it's you.

women are not traditional or conservative, if you agree with that statement you're a deluded cuck

hes right thou, i don't hate women just their behavior.
even cats can be trained, cats who shit all over the place do it because they have shitty owners who dont tell them were to shit. understand?

I see nothing wrong with this at all.

he's right
I don't hate women I just feel sorry that they are retarded and easily manipulated
a strong man should be able to imprint his views on his woman no problem

I know a lot of broken people who clearly appreciate the opposite sex.

>fucking feminazis why do they hate men so much
He's right, you get nowhere thinking like that

All the great men through time knew that women had to be kept in line. This is not the same as 'hating women' unless you're an oversensitive cuck.

Accepting a false premise makes you an idiot.

Pretty much this. Some brainlets can't deal with people who are not 100% copies of themselves.

>This person disagrees with me on some things
> SHILL! JEW! IVORY TOWER RETARD!

There is nothing that indicates the necessity for self-repair more clearly than compassion for thots.

The only good part of Peterson is introducing people to Nietzsche. The real stuff not that pseudo-intellectual 'nihilism' nonsense.

Sounds like something a fat virgin spic would say

I listened to one of his speeches about "social anxiety". I had severe social anxiety disorder and have OCD now as well. I listened through all of his talk and it was full of complete junk. His cure for social anxiety was to look into people's eyes. Everyone with social anxiety knows that doesn't work. He hasn't just cured the world of social anxiety believe it or not.

Older people can see through him, but young people are desperate for "answers", and he laps it up.

this

It means that you get jealous that other men get women more than you and when you finally get one, you discover she's the settler
This only a problem beta soyboys deal with like these:
Especially the last guy. Talks like a virgin

>women are a disease to society
better stop having children with them, that'll show them and fix society

He's not wrong, dipshits.

he's right its wrong to hate all women but it is right and just to shun all degenerate women

Hes right user, hatred for the opposite sex is LITERALLY biological suicide.
>ib4 hate fucking

>ur stupid
kek whatever you say roastie cunt.

Heh heh yeah guys can't wait until we get our sex robots so we no longer need women. Heh heh

Wow the projection. Ever consider he might be talking about women who hate men?

Those who are buttmad about this opinon should realize this statement goes bothways and is quite true given the state of the society.

Soyboy thread. They want you to stop hating women aka them.

here's your (you)

INCEL
N
C
E
L

t. enlightened centrist
>woah guys, I figured out that the centrist formatted the statement so that it doesn't specify which group it talks about, I am so smart, look at all these people who did not get it haha, I am so smart

Well he is right. But one has to separate true hate of women with ''you hate wimin bc you are not a feminist!'', which is not hateful.

Just like I don't hate children when I say they shouldn't have political rights, I don't hate women when I say they shouldn't have political rights. Women are the more child-like gender because they have to understand children, which is unfortunately a bad thing when it comes to making political decisions.

I may be a KV but I love women, and Sup Forums can fuck itself. They're so sweet to talk to sometimes.

>Jordan Peterson is always right, hur dur you must be a virgin

>65k a month for untold wisdom
>doesn't understand the art of hatefucking
Sort yourself out my man.

why are you pretending that’s a decision men made?

Don't (you) me, you faggot. I don't care about this topic in relation to girls, but rather that this guy thinks he is the prophet. You dumb kids (you are guaranteed to be under 25) think he a prophet with special powers.

I agree. There's a huge difference between hating women, and making rational decisions pertaining to women's place in society. Seems a lot of feminists and Sup Forumsacks alike don't understand the concept of nuance.

You're the one operating from a false premise if you're saying there isn't a significant amount of real woman haters (and men haters). Do you think the people at /r/incel didn't hate the opposite sex?

I can see you are blatantly on an operation to discredit J Peterson on Sup Forums for your own personal agenda

but he's right tho

It's a fair point.
MGTOW are spastics, obviously the state of the modern western woman is dreadful but that's a fault of certain (((influences))) more than the XX chromosome.

tell me cuck, when exactly do women become responsible for their own actions and decisions?

If rational would prevail, we never would have made it as a species. Women leak literal plasma-mucus secretions infested with such a myriad of microbes that they find new species in the spew. At any given time, there could be hundreds if not thousands of fecal particles in and around a woman's genitalia. You'd have to delude yourself to willingly even come near this, and yet that's just what most men do - a slave to their instincts. If ancient man had applied logic and rational, he'd have taken one whiff of the downstairs and ran off into the jungle in fright, never to return, and the species would end there. If you defend procreation, you don't defend society, you defend biology, and biology lies to you every minute of the day.

>hey guys look I am completey using this strawman and not providing any other kind of argument, oh wow I am so smart.
What the fuck is your point? Is it better to denounce every single counter opinion? Is it not true that gender disparity have grown tremendously over this 50 years? Do you hate women or their kike enablers? Do you hate the subject or those who push us to the edge?

That's a complete strawman that is pushed on anyone who says something even remotely critical about women. It's a false premise. It doesn't matter whether or not there is some reddit board where people whine about women.
Muslims hate women, there are millions of Muslims, that doesn't mean I have to accept the false premise of Peterson trying to paint people on the right as ''woman haters.''

My agenda is to highlight that young kids fall for over-confident narcissists who claim to have all the answers to life. He has lots of good things to say about things like freedom of speech. What has happened though, is that kids like you have turned him into a god. His ideas about free speech aren't even unique, he just stood up to students who tried to silence him.