Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

JOKERS is almost upon us. Translator-Kun says tonight or tomorrow Chapter 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1vYwmz9SVUgNonpSSA76v5gXNu-51wNiIVT5By6-WoyU/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the chapter names for anyone wanting to speculate:

Chapter 1: Beyond the Prism
Chapter 2: The Gathering
Chapter 3: A Miraculous Meeting
Chapter 4: I'm the Villain
Chapter 5: Poker Game
Chapter 6: The Magical Girl Hunt

It left a bad taste in me for sure, I've always worried that Limited might a chess board to her as soon as I noticed she was 7753 superior along with suspicious timing of info black out when she can only contacted them. I worried too much that I missed the assassin lol.

I still respect her as a character but I don't think I will be on her side anymore.

>That's half the 5 INT girls over here.
Who are good 5 int girls?

Off to Nemurin Land anons.

>Who are good 5 int girls?
No idea, all of them have their own agenda.

Looking forward to it, I have no idea what this will be about, even having read the synopsis.

I assume the Poker Game chapter will be the big fight against Shufflin, where she rings up her 11 magical girl kill count

I want to be swimswim.

I want to be IN Swim Swim

I want to kill Swim Swim

then I guess, I will kill this user now.

Does she have the tightest pussy of all the magical girls? Or does it expand like her boobs after she transforms?

That last chapter hype.

11? I counted 10.

I must've miscounted, I only took a quick glance because I didn't wanna see names

When does the video preview come out, Thursday?

I'm more curious as to how Shufflin dies, the wiki lists it as an accident with quotations, not sure what that means

Grim Heart dies the same way, so maybe it's a killswitch.

She did nothing wrong.

Top Speed, Alice, Ruler, Winterprison, and Tama would disagree

So what are everyone's favorite Jokers girls based on designs
Mine are Stuntchika, Princess Tempest, and Lady Proud

Someone post the full image again.

What is a battle royal?
I'm sure it would be better if she let herself killed.

The Tama kill was completely uncalled for and Winterprison and Nana were just looking for an allaince, and Alice and Top Speed were not hostile

Eight needed to die them four, killing was mandatory.

docs.google.com/document/d/1vYwmz9SVUgNonpSSA76v5gXNu-51wNiIVT5By6-WoyU/edit
here are the designs for Jokers

Honestly only Tama's death was uncalled for and not necessary. As the game had ended by then.

I like Swim Swim but let's be honest here she did the most wrong of all characters, heck she's responsible for half of the characters deaths.

But she had to do it.

Yeah is the only thing wrong with the LN.

That's what autism does I guess

I think the problem here is that is uncalled.
There's no conversation between Swim2 and Ruler about that.

yeah it would've been cool if the anime added in a throwaway line about that

I disagree. They only had to kill Cranberry and possibly Calamity Mary and then destroy the phone that Fav is based in and the game would have end.

to be fair to Swim Swim, she's a little girl and the only thing she could really think of is to get rid of everyone and protect her own squad, except for the Tama thing

my favorites are probably Princess Quake, Umbrain, and Shufflin

70 percent on Jokers chapter 1, hopefully we get it today

>she's a little girl.

Who's surprisingly the 2nd brightest character in 1st arc according to statistics. Frankly it also doesn't help that she's autistic as well.

stop calling her autistic.

Hmm? Sorry I thought she was a legit autist and it's implied in-series? Am I wrong?

Not really but it triggers me.

Hype Hype Hype Hype

ni night

I got a test in an hour, hopefully the chapter is gonna be out to cheer me up after I get fucked

Just finished Restart. Way better than Arc 1. I like how they act more as a group and found the characters more relatable and likeable than the girls in Arc 1.

Hope i can get to see Pfle and Shadow Gale again in the next arc.

Who were your favorite girls, and fights? Just curious

And use friggin spoiler tags.

Favorite girls:
Pfle, Shadow Gale, Pechika and Lapis Lazuline.

Favore fights:
Akane vs Daisy and the battle against Melville.

Favorite*

solid taste user, personally I'd add Detick Bell

>Anime diverts from source material and has an original anime ending which pulls some BS and brings all the girls back to life.

How would Sup Forums react to this?

It'd be really shit, but the sales have been a lot better in these past 2 weeks, add that with the popularity of the LN and its ongoing nature and I think a season 2 is fairly likely

Do you prefer the LN or manga version of Calamity Mary's death?

I would find out the one who's responsible for this decision and take the next ticket to Tokyo to blow their brains out.

How did she die in the manga, I really like the window shattering death in the LN, but I don't know the manga death

Haven't seen the manga version, what's the difference?

>I think a season 2 is fairly likely.

I've been hearing most people say arc 2 is superior to arc 1 so it'd be great to see it animated as well.

yeah arc 2 is definitely better than arc 1, so hopefully it gets adapted,

? I've read the raws and it ends up pretty much the same.

The manga version is pretty much like the LN version, but instead of the glass shards killing Calamity Mary outright, Ripple finishes Mary off by throwing a kunai that nails her between the eyes immediately after she's turned into a pincushion from all that glass.

I mean thats kinda just a small detail, doesn't change much either way, I'd say they're about equal

Yeah have to agree that its a minor change that doesn't really bother me that much. I mean especially if you compare it to pic related.

Making Swim Swim into a yandere was weird; there's another scene where she randomly crushes a butterfly while talking to someone. She should be deadpan.

The only time she should show emotion is when her subjects die

Apparently scenes like this are why Translator-Kun's not too fond of the Arc 1 Manga adaptation's story.

He's still gonna translate it though.

I heard arc 2's is better so far, the only disappointing thing is that so far apparently the only pov is shadow gale,which sucks because the pov rotation in restart was really good

If they ever do a season 2, I hope to god they hype up Daisy as a Main Character.

For reasons.

Besides, the book starts with her, and it's easy for her to get Main Character role in an Anime like this.

Though I'd understand if they hype up Pechika. I just feel like Daisy would be an interesting choice.

Her death could immediately shake off viewers from the MC Plot Armor feel as we switch protags. I think it can work like that. Especially if they put her death in Episode 3 for those 3-episode-rule watchers.

Don't forget the Magical Daisy OP.

Pechika focus would be good since

SPOILERS FOR RESTARTpeople would expect her to be the useless survivor like Snow White. I also don't think people would expect both Shadow Gale and Pfle to live

Yeah. This is emphasized in Restart too.

She was on the cover, she has traits similar to Snow White, but only once we find out her character do we realize she's not remotely close to Snow White in the first place.

That soup scene and final sacrifice still gets me. ;_;

How am I supposed to pronounce Pfle?

Like souffle but with a p

Too bad there is almost no fanart of Pechika.
I want to drink the soup from her vajaja

Like Soufle, but with a P.

What are you talking about?

There's TONS of Pechika fanart.

Is translator already got cleaner and typesetting? because i got my friend can do that

I'd like them to follow LN PoV

Part 2

Part 3

I really love useless girl who want to be useful, she tried so hard it's hurt. ;_;

So pou-flay?

Don't know about fan-art content for post Arc 1 characters but for Arc 1 characters fan-art popularity goes in this order:

1. La Pucelle
2. Snow White
3. Nemurin
4. Ripple
5. Swim Swim
6. Top Speed
7. Fav
8. Cranberry
9. Ruler
10. Hardgore Alice
11. Sister Nana
12. Tama
13 & 14.. Yunael/Minael
15. Calamity Mary
16. Weiss Winterprison
17. Magicaroid44

I imagine there's a lot of La Pucelle/Snow White duo art that drives them both up.

Everyone have a boner for punished SW.

You called?

I'll still never understand why some of the worst arc 3 girls are in the top 10 over Wedin, Mana, 7753, Hime, Mei, or Funny trick

even the villains of that arc are way better than Rain Pou, both Pukin and Pythie.

Nice quads.

>Nemurin the first character to die in the franchise is the 4th most popular character.

Wow! And I presume this poll includes Arc 1, 2 & 3?

its arcs 1-4, 9th place is a Jokers character

Marika is a school nurse in SW's high school and they know each other's identity
I feel age gap yuri vibe from them.

its strange that a nurse was apparently so battle crazy that she was kicked out of the Mao Pam school for being too violent

They also met in real life in Episode. The chapter's name is Primula farinosa.

Hopefully we get the first chapter of Jokers tonight, I'm ridiculously hype

Finally a suitable mentor for her?

Nah what am I thinking?

T C H

If they get along well, then SW can probably learn a lot from her, cause she's maxed out on all combat stats

I think thats in both the 7753 sense and the General stat sense

No spoilers past Jokers please.

I miss her. I actually loved the way she grew

yeah I honestly didn't like arc 1 Ripple that much, but you can really see how well her character developed in Limited in a realistic way, she isn't full on Top Speed, but she's trying

Snow White and Ripple are two characters whose development seemed so well done, though you'd have to read them through multiple arcs to appreciate it.

They've switched places now, but I think you can still see shades of their old self.

yeah this series does a good job with characters in general, even ones that last an arc, one of the strong points of the series is being able to characterize people so well