CBTS #392 Waiting For A Sign Edition

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this
PREV CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss
thefreethoughtproject.com/media-silent-record-million-protesters-march-spain/
youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14
Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE
Nov 15 NEW
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein
Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2
SIDE: CFG
RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
#300-#325 #326-#353 #351-#375 #376 #377 #378 #379 #379 #380 #380 #381 #382 #383 #384 #385 #386 >> #387 #388 #389 #390 #391 #392

Bimp

Newspaper ad and Harley comment

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Remember to report spam threads

Australian ANTIFA

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals →

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → →
Legend → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this → →
Get comfy niggers

Answer Q's
Distill the Q's
Make memes
Spread memes
profit

Spreadsheet of Answers

Previous Bread leafbro was b&, Last bread of the night for me

Say it with me now

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

Not libtards. It’s the cabal. Q has mentioned it.

Thank you for baking and having a second pastebin, was very busy, and will continue to be for the night

Can you add these two to the new bread ?

Under Nov 15 NEW
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Q over DPRK Under Infographs
Feinstein Cheers mate

holy fuck.
Moar!

THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Daily reminder you wannabee wall street traders would have done better if you just held bitcoin

Greetings from The Traveler.
Nightstalker with Dredgen Yor archive clearance.
[Q]uestions that need answers:
[W]hat is The Traveler?
Where d[i]d the Trave[l]er come from?
Where is it now?
Who is The Trave[l]er?
What [h]appened to the Sunbreakers?
Who is Zavala?
What did Zavala do to the Sunbreakers?
Is The Sp[e]aker truthfu[l]?
Where is the light?
What is the light?
Does it Take us?
Will the Golden Age will return?
Should we stay ho[p]eful?
Why are they’re only three races?
Why are they’re only three subclasses?
What is Void?
What is Arc?
What is Sol?
[Need Fireteam]
Eyes up Guardians.

Fake Q. STOP RESPONDING TO FAKE Q’s!!

Iron Eagle is about a junior pilot that commandeers military assistance (sound familiar) and goes behind enemy lines to rescue his father that was taken captive.

I'm telling you some of the generation of anons before there was pol have what we need now and for the future.

There are some of a whole generation ago with perspectives we all need now.

Feels good to be the cup's 4th biggest market

this sounds hilarious. is there video footage to go along with it?

it's on point and normies will respond - the thought of ms-13 being used in this fashion will scare soccer moms.

I doubt Q is in physical danger, myself.

>They're watching.
they are

interbeesting

Q wanted memes made by Sup Forums because Sup Forums memes, their reach and influence are legend.

Distill the brew into concise effective doses that build on each other. Stir up hot-button issues that will play into the coming cascade, like the Ivankstress just did regarding evil diddlers.

You're right. I blame the current state of popular music for artists like this getting attention. It's objectively bad music but in a vacuum its gets traction because options are limited. There's more music available than ever before but almost none of it is any good, Gizzard being a prime example of this phenomenon. This is what happens when uncontrolled technology obliterates a marketplace, when you devalue everything then nothing has any value. At that point it's just a race to the bottom and you end up with artists like Gizzard who are basically the shiny maggots sticking out of the putrid corpse of what used to be a fertile/vestal culture.

Gizzard is a symptom of how hard music has fallen as a cultural force in the internet age.

>Dredgen Yor

HO-LEE SHIT KYS MY DUDE

Damn, this is annoying!

Mitch WerBell/JFK/Bush/CIA/Nazis

Also, may Jesus Christ, only begotten Son of God and messiah of the Jews who died for our sins was buried and rose again according to prophecy, return soon to correct this errant FLAT earth!

Here's the updated version. I personally think it looks like a windows phone, but at least it isn't stock Android

I'm out now, last bake...

I've got a list of suggestions for the OP which I'll post before leaving, inc these. Thanks user

Anyone who doesn’t believe Q and his posts are fucking idiots!?!? Especially with what has come to fruit and the research that has been brought to the table!?!?

I don't think it's futile but don't abuse it, that can get you b& also. Q said /ourguys/ are protecting Sup Forums, but wasn't specific. Just soldier through it. Clowns can't overcome weaponsized autism, and autists are fucking stubborn.

Some mind food from infinitychan - hold the line guys were going trough some intense shilling, you know what it means when the $hilling intensifies

Thank you night baker

Updated Q-over-NK graphic.
believe, motherfuckers.
i mean, c'mon, there's no way DJT would ever ***troll*** KJU, amirite?

captcha confirms: riverside drive

Nah I haven’t found any video
just a fan of Trey Gowdy and sharing memes

Thank you for keeping the homefires burning and the bread baking, NB!

yeah right up to the nuts!

I poop a lot when I drink it

What's the difference between a 'party' con and one that isn't? I figure most of you even if cosplay during the whole weekend let go and have some drinks and hang out with a group of people to 'party'.

bump

bumps

I haven't been on lately anything new besides the indicetmemts... Has Q been on here

Fresh bread template >

Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → →
Legend → →
Advise for your first step into this → →

Spreadsheet of Answers

InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History → → CIA Asset → →
THE SWAMP → →
Follow The Money → →
Killary's History → →
Killary's Body Count → → → →
Deep State Ratlines → →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad → →
Podesta-Madeleine → →
Comet [not] pingpong → →
BlackRock → →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? → →
DJTjr posts creepybiden → →
U1 Arrests begining → →

White Rabbit memes V2 → →

u ppl r retarded, the pol larper got u

Q posts when most crazy Americans are sleeping. Lol.

No worries user

ANY BAKERS IN THE HOUSE?

>I'M OUT

NOTES FOR NEXT BAKER

>NOTES FOR NEXT BAKER

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT OP -
Hey OP, you left out a Q post

and doubled this one:

Under Nov 15 NEW
Q over DPRK →

Under Infographs
Feinstein →

Research into Q's image posts -

Bakers, please LeafBro's Recipe, edited by Bookman - pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Hands up - How many of you have been diagnosed with mental illness or have been told multiple times that you might have a mental illness?

Post the 50th Wallpaper you have. If your wallpaper folder has subfolders that contain less than 50 start moving through subfolders alphabetically till you reach the 50th wallpaper.

Let's see the range of stuff we'll get.

Mental Illness would be easier to explain than all this.

Not since I've been on.. a couple hours ago.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Advise for your first step into this

PREV CBTS
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

thanks, nb!

time to make the donuts - new baker needed

holy fuck the namefaggotry in this thread is insane

>knows how to get shit done
Sounds like you've never had to interact with one of these guys in real life. My college's Republican association has a few. They're doughy parrots that can only repeat what they've heard on the internet. I wish I had your luck. Still, really cute reply. I'd camp with that group.

I suppose these nazboo threads are better than the ISIS bullshit

Thank you for holding the fort

I was told that years ago, when I was talking about this stuff..

Recently I brought it up, and they're not so sure I was 'crazy' anymore..

r34 is fast!

wut?

Dick Proenneke
youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss

Operation
"calm before"get info to the normie. Post white rabbit memes on SM. Get Goys to question things. Q questions are just a catalyst.

The more People that understands what's actually going on the less likely for a riot or chimp out.

New Q?

Here's wishing you a comfy n shill-free night lads. Keep the home fires burning.

>I'M OUT

NOTES FOR NEXT BAKER

>NOTES FOR NEXT BAKER

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT OP -
Hey OP, you left out a Q post
→ →
and doubled this one:
→ →

Under Nov 15 NEW
Q over DPRK → →

Under Infographs
Feinstein → →

Research into Q's image posts -

Bakers, please LeafBro's Recipe, edited by Bookman - pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

So this joke went completely over my head what were they going for here?

rule34? is r34 one of the epic "shill" organizations now

Could it be?

There was an auction in Belfast last week, seems an anime hobby shop got shut down and all its stock repossessed.
The starting price for everything was a fiver, including high end Star Wars figures and Perfect Grade gunpla.
Obviously, most of the stuff went pretty high (a PG GP01 went for £101), but there were a few bargains too (PG RX-78 for £60, a few of my gets).
It was pretty much a one-off thing, someone posted about it on here and on /toy/ the day before it happened.

Okuu is so excited to see you! All day she's been daydreaming about cuddling with you for hours!!

Obvious Shill tactic of pissing in the well is obviously obvious

So much Jew stuff annilating the world that is not relevant to the task.

Fuck off

>tfw you realize everyone on Sup Forums except for Russians and South Americans is an Arab

1 Million Protesters March in Spain to End Gov’t Corruption

thefreethoughtproject.com/media-silent-record-million-protesters-march-spain/

The domino's are falling this is global
>The domino's are falling this is global

Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
Amen.

don't reply to me b0t

since when did jackson pollock work for adobe?

whatcha gon do bout the military, militia, and 100 million other Americans that LOVE their country, traditions and POTUS?
your numbers are about 10-20 k TOPS and that's generous
about half of those are trannies, or lesbians,then lets see the bulk of your force remaining would be college professors,college kids majoring in gender studies aka BETA weak low i.q males
and then a few thousand illegal alien\gang members.
Come back when your ready.

Give me a sign.
Hit me baby one more time

fuck off

Put myself in a 3 day stint user, was completely upfront and honest, redpilled my psych and now im back. I dont trust him because he didnt know a quarter of the shit we did, but deemed sane.

I make $10 an hour and for food I can either:
>Go to a fast food place and pay $4-$6 for a meal that kind of sucks but tastes okay, and I don't have to deal with anyone
>Cook at home and pay $2-$3 for a decent meal tastes pretty good, and I don't have to deal with anyone
>Go to Olive Garden or a similar place and pay $12-$16 for a meal that doesn't taste any better than what I make at home, and I have to put up with being near lots of Boomers
>Go to a local joint and pay $18-$24 for a meal that's way better than what I can make, only have to deal with hipster Millennials and Gen Xers
Hmm, I wonder which three of these I usually pick? I'll give you a hint: it's usually options 1 and 2, as well as 4 once a month or so.

You are so fucking stupid. They are Catalan independists trying to free the 8 Catalan leaders who are on the run. These people want a socialist government akin to Venezuela in Iberia you reddit faggot

The chariot still arrives six hours before you do, which means you started the journey at least six hours before you boarded the chariot.
Which means if you think about riding the chariot, the chariot mind controls you into walking all the way instead of riding it, all the while automatically moving to your destination. When you arrive at your destination, the chariot's there waiting for you.
If you then board the chariot, you'll technically have travelled in the chariot to your destination while the chariot fulfils the constraint of being at the destination six hours before you arrived.
Simple fucking logic, /egg/.

Never! I'll find one way or another to rid myself of these tranny thoughts some day.

Nigger Q - Nigger Jew

Last confirmed Q post was 11/9. DO NOT FOLLOW ANYTHING POSTED AFTER 11/9!!! "They" have been trying to derail this since then with bullshit and disinfo ffs. . .

Where is Q

Team Q. The paper on the desk reads "Princes and tycoons arrested in Saudi crackdown on corruption". Twitters filename for this image is "DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg:large" DO IT Q. They make a Q with their thumbs.

Fodder.. ;)

>THIS!!! ->>> Monica Crowley's comments on Hannity last night!!! If you've been following Q, then you know exactly what she means when she tells the them "it's safe now" and "you all have platforms now" then follows up with a prescription for repenting. She knows there has been a shift realignment of the power structure and is calling out the Operation Mockingbirds and fearful presstitutes to rise against their former oppressors!!! THIS IS YUGE! DON"T DISMISS THIS!!! Starts @ 15:40

youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0

I was thinking about line drawing of candlestick chart, ~3 sticks

How meme is the Note 8 for drawing?

Any user here have a Note 8 and care to share their experience?

are the nig nogs our savior also wow classic