Dragon Ball Super or Dragon Ball Gt?

Hey guys, im SoulDreamer, and i want your opinion about the new Dragon Ball Super series.
Im a fan since Dragon Ball, I started seeing it on Tv when I was a child before School starts. I love Dbz and idk why are people who hate Dbz. Mostly says that is about the Super Saiyans and that all stuff... Well lets talk about important here
People that watch Db and Dbz
What do you prefer DbGt or DbSuper?
You support the Gt line, where we see Super Saiyan 4 or Super line where we have seen Super Saiyan God, Blue and in case of Black Goku, Rose?
If I had to choose, I will choose Super. Why?
Because we are seeing good characters with a Spectacular history, new Super Saiyans levels and idk the history; im enjoying a lot,more than with Gt
Pls aswer me by via Twitter on @SoulDreamer43

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPquuBjhN0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't I just grab the SS4 design concept and Beerus and Whis and then put the rest of both series in the trash?

Omg dude xd you hate the story so much?
I have to say too that Ssj4 was fckng cool xd

gt was bettter

Super would have to consistently stay at the QUALITY level of the RoF arc to be as bad as GT. Only good thing about that show was the OP/ED.

>hey guys, I'm soul dreamer

Literally who?

Nobody knows or cares who you are, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=VPquuBjhN0o

Stop pretending to be me you cunts

HAHAHHAHA xd
ok folow me xd

instead, super is even worse then RoF, how can you even go lower than rof? no one will ever solve this mistery

Except even if the animation has gotten a bit better, the writing is still at best GT tier

I love you xd
but whats your opinion about this xd

>number of females in main cast
>gt 1
>super 0

hey hey but we only got how much 66 episodes?
Lets wait a bit to consider quality on episodes. Im sure they will do it better at the future

gt had 64 episodes and is considered better than super, no amount of new shit episodes will ever change that lmao

i dont think so dude
idk im enjoying this a bit more than Gt

AND WHAT ABOUT BABY PAN

>main
>cast

GT

when baby pan arrive your house
prepare your super anus

if ever, meanwhile
>bra does exists
super a shit

ive fucked up second time

*doesnt

I liked them both they had sick fights,which is all DBZ was post-namek

Super captures the spirit of Toriyama's work much better IMO.
I can't explain it, but GT just feels soulless, like it was written by greedy producers just to keep the franchise alive, instead of being a product of Toriyama's imagination.
Not to mention the huge inconsistencies, it's like they replaced Akira with a guy who barely watched the series and was putting stuff together based on them being 'cool' rather than functional.

Avoid both. Stick to manga.

>just feels soulless, like it was written by greedy producers
you mean toei?
>huge inconsistencies
like what? can you bring out a bigger retcon than potara?

Both are fine with me. GT could have been better, but the last arc saved it and Super's new ideas had me hooked from day one.

DUDE ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE OK XD

yeah bro all the reason

Yea its like,for me, sad colours, sad history
its like they want to see al world in flames

Toei no but dude
dont ya think that they are a bit grey all?