How does one summon his own succubus (male)?

How does one summon his own succubus (male)?

Hmm, well you've got the virgin aura down

You need to develop a potent virgin aura.

Stick around on Sup Forums and it just might happen.

>tfw you get visited by a succubus but she doesn't have a cute penis

So after generating the virgin aura, what next?

Succubus (male) doesnt exist

It's an Inccubus, actually

kill yourself

Incubus fucks woman, but succubus (male) fucks man.

You need to be a rank EX, 5*, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSR, Ultimate Omega, SSJB, Emperor-of-Mankind-level faggot who exudes his virgin aura from every pore of your body more potent than any past, present or future creations Grandpa Nurgle makes.

remove anything that might block your aura, this includes things like

being responsible
being independent
condoms

things that will boost your aura futher

waifu merch
onahole
tricked-out battle station (that you're prepared to wipe out, should THAT time come)

Mida Love

Incubi focus on women. Not being fucked in the arse.

They're both the same demon at the end of the day.

It takes the form of a succubus to steal semen from men and then becomes an incubus to use that stolen semen to impregnate women.

The succubus(male) would be an incubus if he uses his feminine penis to cum inside you but not to simply steal your semen.

Only some cultures believe that.

What about husky girls?

>succubus (male)

They are called incubus you ignorant.

Help me out Sup Forums, I downloaded a doujin like these a while ago but it's lost in my folders and I can't find it.

IIRC the story was: they met online and then they went on a date, an adult and a girl (male). They walked around for a bit but she really wanted to go straight to a hotel so she flashed her dick in a restaurant they went to. After they fucked you could see her for a page without her wig.

For the life of me I can't remember the name of the artist. I fucking hate this feeling, please help.

pretty sure this is what you are looking for

>flashed her dick

>mfw gender really is a social construct

You have to stop masturbating. Succubus don't bother with someone who has empty balls.

My thanks.

Thank me later

>How does one summon his own succubus (male)?
Only meme magic is capable of that, and Sup Forums is the only ones who can master it, and they see this as utter degeneracy so good luck getting help with that.