Is it crucial that a white country wins the World Cup?

Is it crucial that a white country wins the World Cup?

no, who gives a shit

I stopped watching football a long time ago diving players, stupid decisions by refs, faggot footballers. The world cup is for housewives pretending they like sport and drive around with a flag on their car.

no

lol no

Croatia should be Legolas

(((soccer)))

>Germany
>gray
Sums it up

the whole point of the world cup is that a non-white country can win. it keeps Europe in check. I like this aspect of the WC. every now and then Mexico or Japan surprises everyone by advancing to the knockout stage and I love it.

noone gives a fuck about a bunch of impirted niggers kicking a ball around and pretending to be hurt

First game I actually sat down and watched in full live was 7-1. Out of all the possible games.
My friend got me to watch it with him and he warned me in advance that there's usually not lots of scoring.

He actually thought it was going to be a slow one, so he went to go get a snack and when he came back it was like 3-0.
Many hearty keks were had that afternoon.

japan will win. eat shit.

Saudi Arabia qualified?

What in the world???

Who cares

we should be Frodo

>moyes

>Put spics as le ebil orcs
>Argentina as Aragorn

??????

What ever team wins the team will be made up of mostly blacks.
They are the ones that get brought up with government funded sport programs to stop them committing crime and as a result it is the only thing they can get employment doing.

no, this fits better
suck it up

What the fuck is the World Cup?

don't really care senpai

Not all national teams are nigger havens like in the JewSA or Germany

Pic related, see any niggers?

Mortensen grew up in Argentina, i guess that's why.

niggers are all I see

I guess that's why he turned out to be such a social retard.

XD

best team ever

Half of those countries have niggers in their teams anyway.

THIS, from now on we all cheer for Croatia, its obviously the whitest and strongest on the pic.
buy your cards for russia goys.

From that pic Arbeloa, Xavi, Busquets, Villa and maybe Iniesta could all pass as refugees here.

It's Messi's destiny to lift the cup like Aragorn reclaiming his place as king

No since the white teams are full of niggers and muslims. Stop watching DistractionBall and do something useful.

> Russian football team even jobbed out of op pic

no. soccer is steeped in a culture of whiny beta-ness. i refuse to watch a sport where it is EXPECTED that you fake injuries. if an opponent brushes a soccer player's shoulder, he falls to the ground and grabs his face and rolls around for thirty seconds. fucking pathetic. that's the culture of the game. compare that to hockey or football or even niggerbasketball.

and the squads of all the wealthy euronations have a bunch of nigs and mehmeds on them anyway.

i don't even know when it starts, and i don't care.

No it's not, have you seen the french team? I understood long ago that international competition are a meme, how am I supposed to cheer for an african squad?
Sports are a diversion for lower class whiteys, while they beat their fellow countrymen for wearing another jersey Ahmed is fucking their wives

BONJOUR JE SUIS FRANCAIS

this.

Who cares if the country is white, the players are almost never white
Just look at the French team, almost not a single French in it

>MUDITERRANIGGERS ARE WHITE
>MUH DICK
>WE

kek

lol no

Greaseman aside is this pretty much the strongest french lineup (RIP Mendy)

Croatia and Poland have 0. Serbia has muslims i think.

Fifth picture result for "Norwegian national football team 2017"

Sad

No, I dressed up as Frodo when I was 6 once during Halloween so that's why we should be Frodo.

pretty much the same reasons i stopped watching handegg

Iceland is cute all white with same surname

football, its called football

what country is that flaming monster

Guess that makes more sense
Thought OP wanted to group countries geographically at first

yeah we even lost to them once kek.
(but we played the last 5 group games like shit)

t. meme flag

The best part is the fact they will be utter shit with that.

>Sweden isn't whit-

this is disgusting

Costa Rica, meme team that knocked England and Italy out of the group stages last time

No.
If the French national team is so diverse today , It's becauce whe win the 1998 World Cup with multiple ethnicity in the team. It's a true fact.

brown hair is for white people.

>*it's because Chirac paid for it.

And because of that in 98 , the view of multiculturalism was literally see as a good thing in France. True story.

kek
i trust it will be a shitty cup, like the last one - and that quality and excitement of football from mid 2000s onwards has gone done the shitter.

No they couldn't. If you have trouble telling apart whites from niggers you're a cuck and your daughter will marry a turkroach that changed his name to larp as white.

Ofc he paid for it , but you can't say the fact i just say are false.

Arbeloa, Busquets, Villa and Xavi looks exactly like the Syrian refugees here in Sweden.
Care to explain?

Race=/=Religion. Bosnians are the same Slavshit stock as Serbs and Croats, might be they're even of a slightly whiter phenotype.

LOL who gives a fuck

I was live at a World Cup game, got dragged along, it was boring

Indeed.
But I wish our team was actually diverse at this point, and not black only diverse.
>yeah, but this guy come from Congo, and this one from Niger, and this one from Zimbabwe, so it's diverse!
>of course they are french tho.
>if they don't sing the national anthem, it's because none can speak fren- none need to sing, they aren't singers!

you also the 84's euro with an almost full-french team (I think Tigana was the only nigger)

It's not

Who cares about poverty ball? Niggers and spics should win that shit

ironic that you became such a diva about it

Jokes aside not only are they Niggers, but they're bad ungrateful Niggers at that. The only decent guy of the lot who isn't a douchebag dick is Matuidi. The rest are all jail tier.

I don't think we look quite like Legolas ...

>Is it crucial that a white country wins the World Cup?

No, but I feel lucky that america will win this year. I have watched a few games and our team looks pretty hungry.

Germans will win. Shame they niggered and Turked their national team recently, they used to be cool like Spain or Italy who don't let non natives in their teams.

Because most Syrians are "white", they are not nordic tho.

7-1, Empire down

also this. At least we got rid of that sad sack of shit of Benzema.

Topkek. Your best player would be c-tier even in Belgium or Greek leagues here.

If "diversity" is the reason why France won 1998 WC, explain Italy, Spain and Germany
pro-tip: none of them had their players rioting against their coaches or bullying non muslim team members

>Spain or Italy
>Germans
So niggers and spics

I hope that sandnigger dies of kebab indigestion. I hate his ballsack headed mouth so fucking much.

t. muhammad.

>lower right
Spot the western spy!

The guy to the left of him knows.

Dont try to sell me that shit Sven
I've seen your refugee stock firsthand (I'm half swedish) and they look nothing alike
Only one who seems similar to me is Busquets and he already looks deformed to begin with

So glad my mother got the fuck out of Sweden when things started going downhill

this

>Because most Syrians are "white"
nice damage control shitskin cuck.
Just admit that you guys are not white.

France winning in 98 because of diversity is the worst meme ever.
and the fact he is a fucking fatty

A-a-allez les BLACKED

only good afro french you ever had were henry, thuram, desai, makalele, tigana and one more from 80s but i forgot his name. rest are all average crap press pumped up - better give real french chance to play now.

Among the 56% whites you have 10% are of italian or Hispanic (not Latino) descent. Shut the fuck up mutt.

>Being this butthurt

We WILL win.
Brazil is the best in the world, deal with it gringos.

And we are whiter than the teams in France lmao

Works for me. I'm rooting for Poland.
I presume the USA team is all niggers and spics, yes?

You can't compare Tigana my dude, he was a man who play for France with passion. Not the niggers today.

What happened to Sweden...

Stop larping as German. You're the same race as Serbs and Bosnians and even have the same language.
I'm occitan btw, Slavnigger.

Busquets is a catalufo/andalushit mutt so that's why.