Pedophiles and Rapists are on Twitter

It's the (((current year))), and verified

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tech/4927459/twitter-fury-after-lost-prophet-paedophile-ian-watkins-keeps-blue-tick-following-verification-crackdown/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why is
Swedish education everybody.

>look guise i found a typo am so smert sharterican

>Sweden high on refugee cum.

What does verification even mean then? Surely it's used so people can tell which accounts are actually they people they start they are

That, and verified accounts show up before non-verified accounts when responding to a tweet. It's literally a 2 class system and if you aren't part of it than people typically wont see your posts. Only the trusted "Verified" gets visible posts.

Its just a way for twitter to control the narrative for liberals

Go look at any of Donald Trump's tweets and you'll see what I mean, it always puts the verified account at the top.

It used to mean "this person is actually who they say they are" but now it means "twitter endorses this person"

Peter Sweden is a great gateway drug. Props to him for pointing this out.

>non native speaker makes minor grammatical mistake, which has no equivalent in his native langauge
>meanwhile amerisharts can hardly speak their own native language

>burgers criticizing a minor grammatical error
Did I switch timelines again?

are*

What happened to Operation Death Eaters?

twitter endorses pedophiles

Come back to us once you learn how to write colour properly. And colonise. etc.

But use mean words and they kick you out. Question the holohoax and you're banned. Call a Jew a kike banned.

Rape women and children no problem.

Yeah they've always been there the pedophiles well if its just a fanasy then i dont belive theres such thing as a thought crime, however rapists yeah that's bad child rapists would be worse

Tommy Robison has his blue tick removed on twitter because he is is "in prison", but disgraced paedophile Ian Watkins of Lost prophets is allowed to keep his (who is currently inside for 35 years).

thesun.co.uk/tech/4927459/twitter-fury-after-lost-prophet-paedophile-ian-watkins-keeps-blue-tick-following-verification-crackdown/amp/

Don't you have something more important to be considering? Like how to defend against mudshits or something?!?!?

Honestly Trump is a bad example.
journos and libtard hollywood 'stars' are waiting to pounce on any tweet he makes so they can make a witty comeback or a burn to get some more libtard followers to click on their ads/articles.

Exactly , and if you noticed the other day when trump suggested bombing some country thats when they said he "really became the president" all they want to see happen is him bomb and kill innocent people like the scum before him

they are actually trying to normalize pedophilia, this is going to be comical to watch

Your religion normalizes it so long as its "man boy love " damn muzzie