>>149791522

I think you should take your shit thread to Sup Forums

Haven't artist realized they don't make money from albums anymore. Their single/albums are nothing more than advertising so people can go to their concerts. Lazy artist are probably just pissed that they have to tour now and can't sit back on album sales.

Hillary Clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert
I ripped her fucking tonsils out and fed her sherbet

Rappers better than Eminem.

I'll start.

Album sales only hurt the companies. Performers get their money from tours. He'll be fine, Sony might take a hit.

Shame Slim lost, Marshall is a fucking cuck.

How about we just stop talking about this guy and move on, like everyone else already has.

He's a has been. There's no revival. No point in giving attention.

Eminem's career is already dead. It doesn't matter.
Dude hasn't been relevant since like 2002.

I'm glad it's dying and/or dead.

This also.

Leave the white nibber alone

Beats both hands down

>pic unironically related

There is absolutely 0 reason to pay for music unless you are buying a physical copy of the album.
Digital music is literally worthless.

When you paid for albums, you were paying for the commodity of owning the physical copy of an album.
The noises recorded on the album are of absolutely zero worth in and of themselves, and only the most turbo jew would think $14.99 is a fair price for 3 decent songs and 9 fillers.

>meme flag
>calls someone else shit
I see what you did there ;)

Then make those noises yourself, you turbonigger.
>it ain't stealing, I dindu naffin

>feminem
>nigger-lover
>tool of music industry kikes
>wigger rapper in his 40s

Fuck off CU C K

Artists have to pay for studio time. Considering today’s tech and Eminem’s money? He prolly made the thing in own home basement studio for next to nothing. Money just goes to guest appearances on the album and advertising but as user already said the album itself is essentially an advertisement for a tour. People will buy the shit out of his album. He’s sold 172 million albums for shits sake.

You wouldn’t illegally download a car would you?

not going to happen because sound production means nothing anymore. The playing fields have been leveled, essentially. some 17 y.o. dipshit can use pirated software to create a near professional level sound quality for his part time garage band or at least professional enough to the point where your average listener won't notice or care about the difference. He can then upload this for free to the internet in a dozen different ways and if his shitty band is good enough (or if he's just good enough at viral marketing) it will attract the attention of hundreds of thousands or potentially millions of people all for barely any cost at all.

So what the fuck do the record studios have except for big names and shitty generic music videos? Fuck them. Hope they die along with hollywood

According to Jewish music prices, my music collection is worth a couple hundred thousand dollars.

youre pretty sad lol

They liscense it to movies, TV, commercials that they also produce.

Are you literally saying some kid with a computer and access to bandcamp is on par with production standards of Rick Rubin and Dr Dre. Get a grip, user. If it was that easy why don’t you show them how it’s done

I think we're not your personal army or your personal viral media campaign. Get fucked

Seriously this

my coffee pot
is awfully hot,
is it luke warm?
probably not

>shill asking for free marketing
>inb4 r/nuanon actually does it
sage

Looks like you'll blend in just fine abdul, you and the chavs are probably about equally inbred too.

>personal
>tfw your life is so devoid of meaning an idle thought posted on a mongolian basket-weaving forum appears to be a deeply personal request
Sux meng

>shill
>like, really
Am I sliding your CBTS, kike? Pic related for u

Here's my Eminem inspired rap
>That's an awfully hot coffe pot
>Ouch, better not hurt yourself

Keep bumping that phat boom bap pirate nigger.

He's right though, this could easily just end up being advertising for him and helping his sales.
You're just nostalgically reminding everyone of their favorite Eminem songs.

just based on the thumbnail I thought maybe ol' slim had brought in some kind of tranny back-up rapper to get dat diversity money.

Is it me or it's mostly celebrities that stopped being relevant for a long time that attack Trump with the hope to be relevant again?

Rap has seen it's day in the sun - now it needs to dry up and blow away like the turd it is.

there will be a track called - Fuck Drumf. Screencap this

>starting threads about this fucking race traitor in order to push his new album

You shills aren't even trying anymore. Fuck off and die you fucking jew subhuman filth.