What's the worst anime you finished?

What's the worst anime you finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNyDcI0nmE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your favorite one.

It was a mistake

DearS. A friend lent me the DVDs when I was in college. What a piece of fucking crap.

Girls Bravo

BokuMachi

I tend to drop shows I hate, but I stuck this one out and it wasn't worth it.

Glasslip

Re:Zero

Elfen Lied

Katakyo Hitman Reborn!

Poopa

Ended before it had the chance to get good

Fucking plebs, aint seen nothing yet

>this with mirai nikki again
Is this the new meme?

Hyouka

Mayoiga

Mirai Nikki isn't that bad

It really isn't, people that think it's the worst anime are just trying to fit in

You'res too

you have low standards

Demon City Shinjuku

>at least one mystery has to be interesting for christ sake!
>It will have some romance development
>I'm sure the character will learn something or grow up in some ways at least

what a waste of time

gankutsuou

Abunai Sisters

youtube.com/watch?v=XNyDcI0nmE0

Watch more anime

It was a short and bad enough to make me rather finish it than drop it just to see how bad it was, and fuck it was bad.

Every season I'm surprised how fucking trash anime can exist.

Chuunibyou, it was pure moe garbage.

Gosick or AnoHana.

It was shit, get over it.

It's bad but it's a good kind of bad if that makes any sense.

Tied
Re:Zero
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho 100

I've watched no bad anime. If it was bad, I watched it not.

Fuck you Tsukuda.

Omamori Himari.

SAO

Comet Lucifer

Mahou Sensou

I'm usually quick to drop things, but god damn it, I got bored and streamed Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun about 8 years ago and hated every second of it.

Glasslip.
Vividred Operation.
Pupa.
Orange.

Take your pick.

First two that come to mind are ReZero and Deadman Wonderland. With ReZero, I can't believe I stayed till the end just to shitpost with you fuckers. Deadman, I don't know why I stayed at all.

I wouldn't say it's the worst anime, but I would say it's one of the worst written, I mean it's a prime example of how not to write characters and plot.

Lucky Star

welcome to Sup Forums

If that's the worst anime you've finished you need to watch more shit

This decade? Either M3 The Dark Metal, Nobunaga the Fool, or Ozma. Probably Ozma.

You sheltered children citing Re:Zero or Mirai Nikki don't even know what bad IS. (Heck, even Big Order is worse than Mirai Nikki.)

I didn't like it either but if that is the worst thing you've ever seen, then you have most likely seen under 200 anime.

>even big order is worse than mirai nikki
Is that supposed to be surprising?

Master of Martial Hearts

So you've been watching anime for 6 months?

It isn't. But that won't stop anime only fags from shitting up the thread

I dunno why I finished this. Maybe because I was dumb when I was young and needed closure when I got older.

Thanks Medabot Spirits

The implication was meant to be, "but Big Order is still several orders of magnitude better than any of the shows I just named."

>mfw people saying it's bad

Just go watch bad anime. You know, watch SAO, Tokyo Ghoul, whatever.

But the worst I've finished is Upotte. I didn't like it, even with a couple years on /k/. It has two somewhat fun characters, as much plot as the list of ingredients on a pack of cookies, the guns aren't even done that well, and the author/scenarist has obviously seen women only through glass, at a safe distance.

But the worst I've seen (and not finished) is the Dragon Ball series. I must have watched over 100 episodes because my little brother and many cousins etc love it, and I was fucking bored every time and didn't see the whole point.

It's understandable if you're saying those are the worst anime you've watched but don't be retarded and act like SAO, Tokyo Ghoul or whatever are actually that bad. Try watching more than 20 series and maybe you along with the rest of Sup Forums will realize that actually bad anime is a lot worse than what you shit on every season.

I didn't watch all of SAO and TG, just some episodes, didn't see the appeal, and since the majority tends to agree with that... Of course, there has to be worse. There is ALWAYS something worse.

Plus, even upotte has its good sides. Pic related

And I'm at 50+ series, fite me irl

>since the majority tends to agree with that

How about you form your own opinion?

Well im almost 200+ fite me lol

That's literally the beginning of the sentence you quoted. "I didn't watch all of SAO and TG, just some episodes, didn't see the appeal".

It means that I began the series and found them bad, bad enough to stop watching.

>50+ series
Lurk 500 years before posting

Eiken followed by Kanokon

both were okay

OK, srs talk, I'm gonna bite the bullet on that one.

How do you guys find so much interesting anime or manga?

I've been browsing Sup Forums, following anime communities on facebook and vk, searching myanimelist and crunchyroll for a while without counting r34 platforms, which got me into several series and fuck if I find enough interesting stuff. I've been spending sometimes weeks, sometimes even a month or two, without watching anime (or watching things I had already watched before) because I can't find something that's appealing, even a little, in terms of plot and art style.

>interesting
Heh

Elfen Lied. I wanted to see why it made everyone so mad. Most painful 13 episodes I've ever slogged through, even worse than the second season of Aldnoah Zero

Please leave and never come back

Strike Witches, all seasons and the movie.

Probably the worst anime ever made.

SAO. Nothing compares. I'm talking about season 1 specifically, didn't even fucking bother with 2

I watched every single episode of SoniAni.

She seems based though

Code Geass or TTGL

is this post ironic bait or what

I thought about putting Kabaneri, but I remembered that I did not even finish that shit.

please leave my board.

Keep track of names. Directors, script writers, art directors, series composers, soundtrack composers, that sort of thing, and studios that you like.

When you see something that pops out at you, pin it down to a few names, seek out other projects those people have been involved in. If it's an adaptation of a manga or LN, look for other stuff by that author. Start actually reading manga, maybe.

This is the best way to branch out. Learn the people in the industry and learn what to expect by them, then branch out and see other things they've done, then repeat this task as you discover more people who seem to value the things you like.

Nausicaa

The whole Evangelion franchise. I've never been more bored while also being pissed off at the forced father son sob story and annoying ginge whore that doesn't shut up

stayed for the potential ss action but was given homo shit instead

Fuck off

t. pleb that didn't play the games

It was supposed to represent the way Japanese men are pressured to enter the workforce and become office men.

>potential ss action
what the fuck

The Secret of Blue Water

Motherfucking Sousei no Aquarion. Fuck that bullshit. Fucking episode 19. "During an assault on a glowing tower, Apollo, Sylvia, and Reika find themselves transported into a bizarro dream world.". Yes the artstyle went to shit in that episode. Budget constraints.

Also this episode; just fucking read this: "Because they feel like they’re getting fat, Reika, Tsugumi, and Silvia go on a diet.

One night, while they’re all dreaming of food, one of the shadow angels unleashes some food-devouring microbes into the DEAVA base. With no food, everyone gets pretty desperate and the girls volunteer to go out in the Aquarion to combat the enemy. Unfortunately, they’re too starved to do anything productive.

Apollo jumps into Aquarion with them and sniffs out the enemy microbes. The hungry girls perform the “Hungry Bomber” attack, but this only succeeds at scattering the microbes, which in turn attack the Aquarion.

As they devour it, all seems lost until Rena saves them. Her singing starts the growth of several plants, which absorb the microbes and repair Aquarion. The resulting tree also bears lots of fresh fruit, which the Aquarion crew get to eat."

Mother - fucking - WHAT

Every time.

What did he mean by this?

No it's legit shit, memes aside

Absolute fucking trash. They never should have left the city.

The final episode sure was something else.

bait

I can't even say this is the worst because the ending is so good.

I will say Chaos;Head and Black Bullet tied.

Pino should have been the protag.

>i-if you play the games this shit looks cool

Fuck off.

Triage X. You could literally enjoy how hilariously bad it was.

That's not what I implied. Reread the post, like a true reading comprehension-lacking pleb. If you actually played the games you wouldn't watch the train wreck of the anime that this is, and you also wouldn't be whining about it.

Anyone remember that episode where Wizard Barristers ran out of money?

It doesn't, I don't know what that fag is talking about. The anime is a garbage adaptation and everyone should shit on it, even if they haven't played the games.

The games themselves are good, but that doesn't make the anime any less trash.

Samurai Seven, I hated it since episode one, I don't know why I powered through it.

You didn't watch it subbed, did you?