Just another day in South Africa. I literally will see messages like this of my friends getting assaulted...

Just another day in South Africa. I literally will see messages like this of my friends getting assaulted, robbed and even murdered on a monthly basis.
If you faggots were even 10% serious about helping the white race, you'd spread awareness about the ongoing genocide in my home nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_legislation_in_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Cape_Colony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Commando_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's terrifying.

That's future.

I tried. Was told they deserved it for apartheid

Your government is enabling this, by the way. Zuma is Putin's buddy, and they have a nice little corrupt nuclear power plant building scheme going between them.

For real though what can anyone do about it? You keep trying to put the blame on us but offer no solutions. You know the country better than I do. We can't be your think tank

I used to work at this manufacturing company about 10 years ago, and there was this tough old South African dude, white guy, really smart, had two engineering degrees (mechanical and electrical).

I asked him why he decided to immigrate to Canada and leave South Africa. He told me it was brutal there, he mentioned one story about where he was driving along a quiet back road in his jeep when he went over some trap on the road, like a nail strip or something and it blew out all his tires. So he's on the side of the road waiting for help when another jeep full of nigs speeds up, like 6 of them or some shit. He told me that he was almost positive he was about to die. He said they came at him but he had a baseball bat and managed to keep them back for a couple minutes, and it just so happened another car appeared and stopped, and a couple white guys got out and offered him help. He said the nigs ran as soon as more white guys appeared and that he owed those dudes his life.

He said this sort of thing was a common occurrence in South Africa and that he'd personally known people who had been killed, dismembered, or badly beaten at various points in time by packs of niggers (always outnumbering the white guy like 3:1 at minimum)

South Africa is still heavily dependant on selling resources. Gold, platinum, iron ores and diamonds make up 34% of the economy, the vast majority of which goes to western nations.
If westerners were to threaten to boycott those things if there wasn't some kind of attempt to stem this genocide, then you'd see some improvement pretty fucking quickly.

But you don't give a shit about white people in South Africa, so I guess that will never happen.

I don't find that story at all hard to believe.

Are white south africans given refugee status anywhere? What a tragedy.

You guys should. I mean your pm is offering to take everyone elses

> hurr if u don't stop buying diamonds n platinum you support genocide
Fuck off retard. If you're not a shill you're actually the dumbest person I've seen on this board all year

I'm willing to house cute Saffer lolis

Pls send

Afrikaner dis jou land

Yeah I can't believe the horse faced cunt thinks some island criminals are worth saving but doesn't say a thing about this.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

canada being faggy as usual

sorry

This is a real issue that we can force into the controlled mainstream to validate our cause and our identity. There is nothing holding you back from causing real waves with this.

Why don't the Afrikaaners do something? I severely doubt that Trump or Putin would try to stop them if they organized and fought back.

Indeed. It can also help push the narrative that niggers and whites cannot peacefully co-exist together.

I knew the white genocide had already kicked off down there, but I didn't think it was so bad that it was an every day occurrence.

How come none of the farmers have firearms? They live in fucking South Africa. Zimbabwe is like 15 minutes away and you can get literally any kind of Russian or Chinese produced firearm there dirt-cheap. Are private weapons illegal there? If so, these are farmers, they can just sell off everything they have and move to a different country.

It's kinda crap what's happening to them but they choose to live in Niggerland. They should stop LARPing as "settlers" as GTFO

Last I heard it was illegal for whites to own property in the major cities in South Africa.

If my country ever says some shit like that, I'm moving. If the government itself is blatantly telling me that my race is at a disadvantage to the others, I'll take my chances with people I can't even communicate with.

If I fly to South Africa to help fight the nogs will a white SA let me camp on their property?

>three men forced their way into my house
>three niggers forced their way into my house
fixd

>Ask what can be done
>Be told a possible option
>Hurr that's impossible YOU SHILL

A fucking leaf.

If you niggers re-elect Trudeau the Day of the Rake will be real

This, it's hard to get people to care about South Africa.

>They chose
They were born there, mostly.

one guy read about the St. James Church massacre and had a White-moment; hence his words, "You're killing my people!" he likely knew he couldn't help "his people" directly, so he did the next best thing he knew to do. right or wrong , retribution is retribution. pure hell should visit on "their people" tit for tat +

They are like Pakis or niggers over here - a hamster born in a stable isn't a horse, etc

They can't move, because they need money to relocate. They don't get NGO's to give them money and transport and government gibs in their new host country. And the laws in SA fuck them with the jobs - they have so much affirmative action, whites have a really hard time getting jobs.

What you heard was wrong.

Doesn't South Africa exist in a semi free-trade economy? Can't they sell off their assets or farms to bidders? Even in Zimbabucks you should still be able to get enough money for a plane ticket to the nearest place with a 50%+ white-to-nigger ratio.

I'm amazed fagbook hasn't blocked all white accounts in South Africa

Bullshit. Afrikaners arrived in the Cape before the bantus arrived in the northern areas now known as the northern transvaal. They have arguably more right to south africa than the niggers.

3k+ plane tickets per person, some years visa waiting time, no guarantee of asylum or visa, huge visa application fees, etc.

So they're basically tied down in the country? Sick shit man, especially to one of our own.

Wait this is fucking Africa, why can't they get guns? Africa isn't exactly known for it's peace and prosperity.

There's a top limit to how much money you can move out of the country at any one time. My family got around that by selling our house and then investing the money into south african companies, and gradually moving the money out over a number of years.
But my Dad had that option because we owned the house and had paid off the mortgage. It's not a small thing to move out of your home country where you have roots and friends and family.

Gun control actually works relatively well for the peaceful law-abiding citizens.

STFU nigger, it's fucking Niggerland. A darkie moving to the Scottish Highlands or Broadmore Moor in England could certainly find a bit of uninhabited land, build a house, and stick his ISIS/Rastafarian flag up but that still doesn't mean the surrounding environs are his.
Africa is Niggerland. If you are going to whine like a dick, please fell free to GTFO of Britain and go back to "muh peepull"

dude weed lmao

You've gotta be fucking joking if you're actually, seriously telling me that in a place like South Africa, firearms are illegal.

Jesus Christ, just glass the entire continent and start over. Evolution fucked up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_legislation_in_South_Africa

>Minimum waiting period used to exceed 2 years from date of application.

The firearm laws in SA used to be a clusterfuck. According to the article it's improved to 90 days, but I don't believe it, having had experience with South African beauracracy.

What generally happens though, at least what I've noticed is that people wake up with the intruders already in ther bedroom, standing over them with weapons drawn. There's no time to reach for a gun.
You need to stop thinking of these as just criminal niggers. These guys are hit squads, and they are probably trained by the government. They know how to pick locks, bypass security measures, bribe/threaten servants etc.

Except it's not niggerland, literally every brick you see in South Africa was probably placed there by a white hand.

Conspiracy to Make Africa Black Again?

I could get on board with that.

Also yes, I was thinking of these niggers as run-of-the-mill back alley stick'emup nignogs. The ones that don't even turn off their car stereo when they are casing a house. That's the make and model of nigger I grew up around.

These South African spooks seem like advanced niggatry. Still though, 90 days for a firearm licence just to be APPROVED. That's not counting actually getting the paperwork back and getting the firearm itself.

Man the more and more time I spend looking into this, the worse it feels.

>White people were the only ones in Africa who knew what masonry and architecture were.

There are political movements there, which are actively calling for killing all the whites. The hatred and the burglaries, rapes, assaults and murders and tortures are encouraged and condoned semi-publicly even outside of SA. Probably it is wholly publicly in SA.

You REALLY sound like a "we-wuz-kangz" tier nigger. I don't give a fuck about your architecture, etc, it is NIGGERLAND and you should go back there ASAP to be a kang instead of crying like a pussy here in the UK.
Please. Get to fuck.

Also the changes in the law have not been well advertised. Most people don't know that there's a theoretical 90 day top limit to approval. The vast majority of white south africans either believe that owning firearms is prohibited, or there's a ridiculous waiting time. And then there's all the usual liberal anti-gun politics.

It's funny to me, because in places like the UK, I never feel the need for a gun, and I absolutely understand why they don't want them, but I wouldn't consider going back to South Africa and not being armed.

But again, as I said, most of the time people just don't have the time to arm themselves. When my sister was attacked when she went back to visit her in laws, the first they knew about it was when the guys walked in on them while they were sleeping. Fortunately, those guys only robbed them (after beating up her father in law) but it could have been a lot worse.

There was something in news a few months back about refuge status being denied for whites from SA, I believe it was UK denying, but I'm phone posting so I cant go digging

Russians dont give a duck about white africans, they absolutely ruined south africa and rhodesia and continue to support communist opposition.

Except this is actually history, and you're a shitty troll.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Cape_Colony

Ignore the preamble to the first wikipedia article. There is absolutely NO evidence that bantus were in the area now defined as south africa before 1700. None. Not a scrap of it.

There is almost no coverage of this in Western media or news outlet. Even the fucking US Government has a petition sent from S.A. in an attempt to get the US Government involved in stopping the white genocide.

There has to be some kind of reasoning or profit behind it. Niggers do dumb shit but there's always a reason behind their niggyness. They don't do something for free or no reason.

It could be for the easy money, as nearly all of the cases I've read in a short time have burglary and rape involved. But that'd be from the social aspect. If it was basic poverty or sexual gratification, there wouldn't be a public movement calling for white genocide.

Where's the white rabbit here, lads?
>inb4 raped and robbed

>never needing a gun in the UK

Subjectively, to someone raised in South Africa, a bunch of darkie muzzies with machetes wouldn't be that intimidating.

But to me, someone raised in the United States around niggers. I wouldn't step foot on a boat that goes anywhere near the continent of Africa. Even the "saner" places in the north.

There has to be an underlying reason why we are being targeted there.

Got money? Bankroll me and my boys, we'll travel out and take care of your monkey problem for you.

Its your fault for living in Africa.

Don't live in a continent full of people that want you extinct.

You retard, Niggerland wasn't anything but dust and mudhuts until us Honkeys came along and bought everything the nignogs would sell to us for shiny beads and muskets. We created their country and when European investors left, the niggys ruined everything we did.

We created their economy, we created their technological progress, we created what little society they have. If it weren't for us, Africa would probably be one of the few virgin continents because niggers never figured out what a pickaxe was.

Yes, I know.

LOL umad nigger?

>white people literally being ethnically cleansed
>our gov't wont help them because it would go against the narrative
Thanks Justin.

Mad your history teacher failed at helping you.

>There has to be some kind of reasoning or profit behind it.
They are encouraged to believe it's "reparations" for apatheid. And they can make money from stealing someone else's possessions. There's a profit motive and hatred motive in many of the cases.
Secondly there's a movement to dispossess whites of land so that it can be given "back" to people who never owned it in the first place.
Thirdly, south africa's economy is worth 111bn, so there's a few blacks at the top, along with some foreign indians, chinese and Russians who stand to make bank from dispossessing the boers of everything they built up.

>implying they don't deserve it for colonization
literally no right to complain

>There is almost no coverage of this in Western media or news outlet.
>There has to be some kind of reasoning or profit behind it.

You're new, aren't you?

Must suck being a Boer.

First the English teach you like fucking garbage after taking your hard worked clay away from you than they proceed to let Niggers into it en masse and to just make sure the nail on the coffin is secure they deny you exit from literal hell.

Derp what I meant to add was their are financial motivations on a macro and micro economic scale. It's a bandit economy, everyone wins except the white people.

Whites welcome in NZ and Aus(the only thing they're full of is shit)

the black led government is purposely neglecting helpin white farmers, and theyve also taken away their means of defense

read up on the commando system, its about as good as a militia can get in a rural area and the SA gov destroyed it because it involved groups of armed whites protecting their own property (blacks were in the commando system too but not as hardcore about the training)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Commando_System

The netherlands isn't taking in afrikaner refugees either.

Uhhhh Yea, fuck those retards in south AFRICA. get the fuck out of AFRICA for fucks sake.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt.

Because they cant apply for it. South Africa wasnt our colony at the time the laws were made.

People from all our other colonies can immigrate with ease.

This thread is 10% on point and 90% bullshit.
But mainly fuck everyone saying:
>hur dur they deserve it wha wha apartheid wha colonialism wha it's a nigger country so whaaaaa

You fucking ignorant children.

And Britain turned its back on Rhodesia.

We never got taught about SA. But whites do not belong south of the Equator, it is not their natural habitat. Romanticize your foundation myth all you want, but if you remain in Africa, I have little sympathy for you.
Fite me IRL, faggot

>If my country ever says some shit like that, I'm moving
Congratulations, you are a jew

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Commando_System
That's hugely interesting and something I didn't know about. Yes, pressuring the SA government to restart this would probably go a long way to curbing farm attacks.

set them straight then

1. Only Achmed is saying that.
2. Enlighten us on the real parts and the bullshit.

This made me furious of course considering we have a sub human somali "refugee" for a fucking immigration minister who despises Whites. I hope shit kicks off soon in this country because we need to thin the fucking numbers.

Ek haat die kaffers
Ek haat ons land
Maar ek is ook baie lief vir ons land
>Oh well, whatever

What parts are bullshit?

My sentiments have nothing to do with apartheid, they are prompted by hatred of niggers. What would you say to some University graduate who moved to the suburbs of Baltimore for a better life, only to find hell? You'd tell them to move to where the white people live, wouldn't you?

I personally know a couple of people that have been robbed, assaulted, murdered, lost family members etc
Our neighbors, despite having an electric fence and bars on all of the windows, doors locked etc lost a bunch of valuable shit yesterday when niggers broke in at like 2 in the morning
Living here surrounded by niggers, and seeing the shit they're capable of daily honestly made me see niggers as subhuman

This is why you fucks need bitcoin but you're all literally baby boomers when it comes to understanding crypto.

This is how it ends. If you gather unproductive race and productive one in one place. The lower race will always attack, steal and rape. That's how they get the stuff.

But wongo bongo from a tribe in Timbuktu can come over and get a free home. And don't even lie and say he can't, because I know several cloggies and they all hate their homeland since it's infested.

Only when the laws are shit. There wouldn't be a problem with niggers if the laws treated them differently.

Fucking bring it mate, I'll put you in the ground I swear on me nan

SA is lost. Africa is lost. The only good thing left is to sit back and watch it get CHINKED. Subsaharan half Han will be a pretty pathetic half caste so it will be interesting to watch the collapse

K have fun getting literally raped and beaten to death. Get the fuck outta niggerville south Africa, jesus

Are you serious? We're outnumbered something like 15mil niggers to 4mil whites, our government supports the white genocide, all the surrounding countries support our government, just like Apartheid and Rhodesia the UN/America/Britian would intervene and shit on us etc etc
We literally have no way to fight back, and because of our shit economy only very rich people/people with family overseas can afford to move to other countries
We're literally stuck in this shithole

AAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
OH WOW

South Africa is an extremely dangerous country. That is not an exaggeration. Whites are specifically targeted by criminals. Many blacks despise us. The rape, torture and murder of whites in our homes IS a racial issue, even if no one wants to talk about it for, you know, (((reasons))).

However, to think that we are some primitive backwater is just not true. The white parts of SA are on par with anywhere in the first world. When shit works it works well.

Also the way pol talks about SA it's like we're living in Mad Max. That is not the case. Life is completely normal, enjoyable even...well, until the moment some black fuck breaks into your house and murders you.

>tfw South African teenage girl added me on Kikebook two years ago.
>Whatever.
>Seems like kind of a cunt.
>"I only added you because I add random people to talk to, I can just go if you want."
>No pictures of her.
>Suspicious.jpg
>Talk to her for months.
>"It's my school's prom tonight :)"
>Uploads pictures of herself.
>My
>Fucking
>Dick
>Is 19 now
>Unironically once said "I think Hitler had lots of good ideas."
>Wants to come to England to see me and sit on my face.
S-should I do it bros
What are the chances I'm going to get stabbed by a nigger

Well, by the time bitcoin rolled around all our money had been moved out of south africa. You're right though, but instead of attacking your fellow white people in South Africa, why not try to educate them?
It's literally a completely safe way to help white people, without being opening yourself to being accused of racism.

This screencap is still so true. I have weeks where I wish I'd never found this place and I stop reading it, but as soon as there's a happening I'm back. I can't quit Sup Forums because I can't un-learn the truth about our world.

I wish I could be a normie and not know or care about any of this shit. If you're new be sure...be VERY SURE you are ready to live the rest of your life burdened by the truth but never being able to discuss it outside of here. I even went to a therapist for a little bit, after four sessions she closed her practice and moved without telling me.

Exactly I fucking hate this country and these subhuman niggers
But other than lifting, carrying an illegal firearm and being very cautious and smart, there's nothing else I can do
We're stuck in this shithole surrounded by subhuman niggers

Sure m8
You won't do shit

>she

The laws are still fucked
It took my friend around 5 months just to get the licence after he applied for it
Seconded on the hit squad shit, in 90% of the cases people don't even have time to use their guns, the niggers are disgustingly brutal