Is this true Hong Kongers?

According to aThe poll, titled "Would Hong Kongers vote to return to a British overseas territory, given the option?" showed that, measured at 7:00 p.m. local time on Wednesday, 3,966 readers had voted "yes," while 373 voted "no."

Does this still hold true still, do you guys want to be ruled by the britbongs?

I think they would have liked to have had the same deal that Aussie/Canada/NZ got rather than being handed back to China.

Y E S
E
S
Atleast they didn't fuck over everything unlike the current appointed leaders and the PRC. Beijing is like a dumb nigger who pushes shitty policies then calls everyone who complains glow in the dark or race traitors.

Then why the fuck did you guys give it back to them?

bongs largely ignored them and let them get on with it iirc

beijing can't resist interfering with everything

should have told deng to stick it and reminded him that chinks have never won a war against anyone but themselves

Because China threatened to just take it/blockade it/seize the New Territories unless we let them have a seat at the table to decide Hong Kong's future.

Might I remind you that this was supported by the US with the post WW2 doctrine of decolonizing UK Overseas Territories.

It was technically on a like 150 year lease from China, the chinese would have had causa belli

new territories were on lease

the island itself wasn't

> rent room for a few months
> lease ends
> pimp landlord tells me gtfo
> leave behind ikea furniture and xbox
> pimp landlord doesn’t give a fuck about that
> cockroaches cry every night when they think he’s asleep

were we supposed to be discussing something itt?

They don't know Poland owns Britain. Much has changed since 1997.

Wrong. Only the new territories were on loan. Hong Kong proper was to be British in perpetuity. Our governing class lost almost all of its spines after Suez. (Thanks America)

Wrong.

at least read wikipedia sometime you dumb hobbit

"Let me issue the nation's sanitation and I care not who makes the laws."

Major Amstad de Rothshild, Warshau, 1997

> oz/nz/canada being at least 90% of their own white people
> hk being at least 90% of china’s yellow people
> hk offered same deal

u wot m8

False, It's because the Clintons (back then, 1992-1997, as now) were beholden to foreign interests and the UK is too weak to stand alone. Example being Bill Clinton selling military secrets to China while president (China gate).

>Hong Kongers
>the same as Chinese
U wot m8?

butthurt hongkie detected

only diff between you lot and the people in shenzhen or even rest of china is that you guys have more money and manners.

Shoo shoo commiefag.

being right is better than being white
and damn it feels good to be right

> unironically posting that cuck photo

hows that supermarket job in leicester square treating you, now even the polish workers there can speak canto lmao

No, you are.

Show your PRC flag faggot.
Hong Kong obviously has a different culture than the rest of china. By your logic, every white should be owned by the USA and every jap, korean, charlie plus other gooks should be owned by chi na.

You do realize that all PRC faggots actually do believe that all Chinks belong to them

Should've been handed back to the ROC instead.

No shit, goes to show how ridiculous their thinking is.

We are talking a bunch of Communist faggots who think their army was WWII victors and held a fucking parade over that

>tmw
You'll never get to play oversea's empire the game irl again in this world most likely.

hahaha you ask that as if they had a say in the matter. This isn't a third world Latin American country we're talking about, it's China.

They don't want to be ruled by Britain, they want to escape China.

But you do get a front seat in the European race wars. :3