joke reported

Welsh are the true Britons

Cucked by the English just like the Scots

They mine coal and fuck sheep

Scotland's autistic younger brother

...what is he gonna do with that shep?

Tolkien based the hobbits off them. Y'all are some comfy people

That stupid fucking flag looks like it belongs in Narnia

Scotland is Gaelic, Wales is Brythonic. We're more cousins than brothers.
Rude.

I'm glad whales are hunted for sport. Fuck whales.

i dont

t. 51%

:(

britain was once split into several kingdoms. All the people were britons. Then about 980AD 7 of em got merged into england. Wales followed a bit later. Why is wales thought of as a separate country just cos it wasn't in the original 7? there's no reason except kikes love to split people up when it suites them.

white people arguing over lines in the sand meanwhile they are getting genocided by shitskin - kike alliance.

Welsh are lovely. Sorry for nicking your land.

fellow brother

What the fuck is a Wales?

It's okay

He also used Welsh as a base for his elven languages.

This. There is no significant cultural or ethnic difference between the populations that make up the British Isles (with the exception of language, but Welsh is the only one that is really worth giving a shit about).

made first visit to cardiff last weekend
there seemed to be two kinds of welsh ppl
short thick dark haired
tall skinny blonde
who was there first? the scandinavians or britons?

Why worth giving a shit about?

I live there my dude and Wales was relitiveley untouched by the vikings I think

Home of based Tom Jones. How bad can it be?

youtube.com/watch?v=yzUWMqPiuw4

Who?

It was the language that we all spoke once. Prior to the 5th century AD pretty much every single person on what is now British soil was speaking the ancient Briton language that has developed into Welsh. It would be unfair for a language with such a rich history and heritage to vanish. It was the language spoken by men like St Patrick, Gildas, Arthur, Vortigern, Old King Cole and Cunedda.

the crown shouldn't have outlawed usury for christians and made it legal for jews i guess. you can cite the expulsion edict all you want. the damage was already done at that point. the jews amassed so much wealth during that time that the english guaranteed their future on the european continent.

you also talk of white people, but it's all bullshit and you know it. where was this white identity when you were slaughtering scots and irish throughout your history?

Nobody speaks Scots, Scottish Gaelic, or Ulster Scots at home (lots learn it in school, but it's not their 'mother tongue'). Cornish is dead language that has had a revival by retarded Cornish republicans. Irish only exists as an official language because the Irish have a pathological want to disassociate themselves with England.

>Durrrrrr Europeans never spoke about "white" people while they were killing each other durrr
>That means Europeans can NEVER change and recognise each other as brothers

> where was this white identity when you were slaughtering scots and irish throughout your history?

white identity only becomes existent in comparison to non-whites.

Its in all creatures nature to fight against the most different. brother against brother, brothers again father, family against neigbours, villages against other villages, ... etc all the to different species. Right now the war is against other species and races of human & ape.

>where was this white identity when you were slaughtering scots and irish throughout your history?

What a stupid thing to say

don't talk to me, lap dog. they can't and they won't. the evidence is clear to anyone that lurks on Sup Forums for more than a few minutes
>le american english/irish/scottish mutt is not white
it's all the proof you need to know you're full of shit. there's no ethnic unity in yurop and there never will be

maybe. that's maybe one positive thing that can come out of flooding yurop with sand niggers. it could possibly create a real unifying white identity

I once went out drinking with some lads in Cardiff and they all seemed pretty casual until some guy called another guy English.
The offended party went completely fucking nuts and i though he was gonna kill the other bloke.
Hoping to set him off again I bought him an England shirt later that week before i left town, but the cunt just wrote Giggs on the back and wore it, so I guess he was just having a rough night.
I would rate my experience with the Welsh 5/7, would definitely drink with again.

I grew up in Swansea South Wales. I can hands down confirm that the Welsh working class are quite depraved. Since the coal mines and docks closed down in the 1980s under Thatcher everything has been fucked. Schools there score well below the average in England. There is this weird culture in Wales of low ambition and idleness. Anti-intellectualism is just as bad in England though desu.

cool flag.

>I grew up in Swansea South Wales

So you grew up in England?

most friendly posters on pol/ encountered so far

Most people in England wouldn't miss them if they decided to leave the Union. No, really.

leek eating sheep fuckers

>Israel's lapdog calls another country a lapdog
Before this dissolves into shit-flinging, there's a lot resentment between different European countries, of course, and all for different reasons. No one's denying that. But you need to approach countries as you would approach a family. Brothers fight. Cousins fight. One immediate family dislikes another immediate family. But when a different family moved in next door that threatens your peace, it becomes a fight between two families; during those moments those brothers and cousins are closer than ever.

You may just be hurt about the 52% meme being pushed for the last couple of weeks, but I always see Americans talking shit about Europeans, which is another issue for white identity. White Americans have a plethora of European admixture, yet you lot see yourself as different, superior, to Europeans. Americans also like telling Europe to "do something" and "fight for western civilization and people", all while berating them with "hahaha europoors are so cycles, hahaha that's what you get for not being as great as the US!".

So instead of acting concerned about the wedges that have been driven between the European people, why don't you drop this divide and conquer tactic and actually acknowledge the need for Europeans to settle their differences and move forward as brothers and cousins towards the other families looking to replace us.

I don't think of Wales at all

>Europoors are so cucked**
Fixed

england is actually israel's lapdog and since you're england's little cuck dog that makes you the greatest goyim around. the usa isn't the one that created israel and gave jews prominence in yurop and control over the banks. that was the english.

fuck yuropoors entirely. they have never accepted americans, they've always been the ones to push away. we're not wanted so i guess they can go fuck themselves. what's worse is they are like immigrants on Sup Forums that wreck their host nation and refuse to adopt the very fucking american tenants that Sup Forums cherishes

i've been on Sup Forums for a long time. one of the reasons this place went to shit was because of yurotrash invading in 2010 during the world cup and refusing to adopt Sup Forums culture

I had a Welsh neighbour who married an Anglo Irish girl. They looked after us when we got home from school as my parents were at work. He used to bring us up the hill to collect sloe berries and then he's make wine from them in his garage with his rig with pipes and beakers all over the place. Interesting berry - completely inedible off the bush as they have a weird feature where they dry your mouth out but I guess his wine tasted good. I never got to taste it. I don't know anyone else doing that.

He used to call me by my Welsh name with the diminutive 'bok' at the end. Not sure how to spell that. Nice people. I sometimes meet them when I am on holidays somewhere and they are always very pleasant - not loud and brash like the English.

When I lived in Wexford, we used to pick up the Welsh channels so the TV guide would say the Cosby show was on Channel 4 but on the Welsh version S4C, there would be a documentary or News show in Welsh instead. That is the only annoying thing about them but I'm glad they keep their language alive.

The flag shows the Devil adjusting the balance between life (green, nature), and death (white, anti-nature aka modern civilization).

C Y M R U
U
M
R
A
G

I have Welsh heritage. I can say they are good looking, shy reserved and open.

My family is reserved but I think most welsh are a bit sensitive or at least that's what I read from personality surveys.

>england is actually israel's lapdog
You couldn't be more wrong. It's actually quite the opposite. England tells Israel to go fuck itself constantly, expels diplomats, calls them out on their subversive ways and doesn't introduce anti boycott legislation into flood insurance.

It's not great. It's basically a rustbelt nation with a few farming communities thrown in along with some large towns (Cardiff, Swansea).

Isolated communities built for the purpose of working in isolated mines / quarries, now left without work and suffering as a result.

I left at 18 and haven't returned (now 26). At least there are few Jews, Blacks, Muslims etc there.

The short, dark-haired Welsh are descendants of Iberian immigrants.

Any viking descendants will be up north

I think you should get better representation on our flag Welsh bro, regardless of the whole sheep shagging coal miner meme.

Welsh are Iberian Celts, a bit like SOME of the Irish. They are more swarthy looking, look at Colin Farrel or Aidan Turner. Wales wasn't touched by Nordics, England shielded them from a lot of that shit, Vikings mainly raided coastlines. And sure they crossed the Irish sea and raided Wales but not to conquer but to kidnap them and sell them into slavery. I like how the Amerimutt skipped that one when he was insulting the Welsh for "killing Irish and Scots". lol... Idiots.

>bok

It's "bach" ('ch' is a throaty sound) which means "small / young"

what about ME!

Must be cognate with the Irish beag pronounced byug

That football team with Gareth Bale kicking out Belgium will never be forgotten.

But hey don't us girls just love that

sheepshaggers

Wales is based
My favourite country in the UK

t. Englishman

Oooooh. Bit harsh butt

worst place on earth

That's not a whale. It's a dragon.

They belong in the sea not no Britsh soil we will take it back one eat