Just finished Nadeko Medusa

Just finished Nadeko Medusa
Find a redeeming quality of this girl
Protip: You can't

She did nothing wrong.

She makes my dick hard

more interesting and nuanced than most of the characters

Angry HanaKana is always good for the soul.

She's on good terms with my favorite kike.

her OP is good

spoiled god was cute but she's really a low tier monogatari

She is in the top 3 of all the Monogatari's

she's just a delusional bitch, dunno why people likes her

She got a great arc.

Her story is interesting.

Her design is also a cute bonus.

What you found intersting about her user?

She's cute and that's it.

I don't understand the success of the Monogatari series in western markets, nobody seems to know anything about it

Reminder, she's the only true loli. Everyone else is a fake loli.

>Bat: 1000 year old
>Snail: 22 year old
>Zombie: 100 year old
>Pheonix: immortal bird

She's one of us.

Loli is about body type not age you retard

She's not likeable but a good character.

Imagine her little medusa snake hairs curling around your fingers as you give her a headpat and she won't let your hand go until she's had enough

Fucking adorable user.

This is the third thread we've had in as many days on Nadeko, I refuse to believe anyone here hasn't read what I've posted already.

(why do you like Nadeko)
(But Nadeko is a psycho bithc!!1!)
I understand that not everyone likes her, but I feel that's more because they don't really 'get' her character. Or they choose to ignore her because they think she's a little shit. In reality she's just as well written as any other character, it's just her involvement in the story is more tangential, as opposed to integral like how it is with the other girls. We don't really see much of her except at key points, while most of the other girls are in almost every episode.

Nice analysis user.

she has bangs!

Thanks. Nadeko is honestly a great character and one of my favorites in general. I understand she's not for everyone, and there are legitimate reasons to dislike her, but I think most people just don't really understand what her character is about.

She became my favorite from the moment I finished Medusa Arc. Nadeko is like a breath of fresh air in this repetitive series, she's the most complex girl along with Hanekawa but far more realistic and relatable.

I hope Nisio didn't dare to ruin her in Nademono

Medusa Nadeko looks like she has giant sperm for hair. Fitting, for such a slut.

I hated her more than anything else when she became snake head, but that doesn't mean she's a bad character. I think if anything the fact that people hate her shows how good of a job they did with her character, compared to the Sisters who are literally just fap bait, Nadeko actually has something worth showing something other than lust for (even though she is a grade a semon demon).
Although I liked her better when she was just a cutie who wanted to get a dicking from onii-chan.

Hitagi End

She is the cutest!

You've made a grave mistake.

Nice pun

Because she's dead

All the cuter.

She's very cute despite her yandere'ness.

Stop trying to be like Sup Forums

Hachirokuji is still best girl

How do you feel about this snake (brown)?

brown is always better

>i have no personality and try to compensate by being cute
>neuanced
I think you need to watch the series moee carefully. Nadeko is the least interesting character of the bunch.

>Nadeko isn't shoved into my face every episode, and so I can't pick up on the more subtle parts of her character and personality
>therefore she has no personality and is boring

Pay attention more, ESL

Moonspeaking and Nadeko-loving user here. I thought Nademonogatari was easily one of the best stories in the series.

Don't bully

Honestly, I have no idea why Tsukihi is friends with her. She knew how pathetic Nadeko was from the very beginning, and how her "cuteness" was the only thing positive thing about her. And she doesn't strike me as the type who would be friends with someone just out of pity. Maybe she just likes her shitty manga?

Best girl

Tsukihi didn't know about her manga until Nadeko came out of the closet to her after Koi.

The thing to remember is that Tsukihi is really bizarre. She most likely didn't really care about all the negative stuff and liked Nadeko for her cuteness, despite knowing it was shallow.

SE NO