Pork in the Shell

>Pork in the Shell

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/fitness-model-got-in-amazing-shape-after-giving-birth-2016-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think she looks fat because they're compensating for her lack of tone and muscle with that ridiculous suit.

It really shows the lack of commitment she has to the role when she can't even be bothered to get fit and relies on shitty foam pads

I wonder if she farted on set in that outfit and if the fabric smelled like feces after. Gotta love some taco induced sharts.

The Ghost doesn't fit In the Shell.

She knows this movie will suck and didn't even try to get into the role

What's with that new obsession with farts?

Everytime there's a girl in tight pants I see this new fart meme popping up.

Ghost of the Taco Shell.

UHHHH THICKER

Who cares?

CGI division will make her fit enough.

Am I the only one who thinks she's perfectly cast because she can't portray realistic human emotions like the Major?

this

Okay. Can we keep this shit in Sup Forums?

Report and sage.

Announcing your reports and sages is a bannable offence, see you in 3 days.

He didn't announce that he reported the thread, he told the other guy to report the thread.

Wtf I hate GiTS now

You try developing muscle tone on cue for a short movie role, after you just had a baby.

>We want the american audiences

>H-HAYAI!!!

Then why not cast another actress who could pull it off?

Scarjo is still fuckable

Plenty of women have done this, stop pretending like having a baby is the single most difficult and damaging thing a human being can experience.

HIGH TEST

She looks fat because she's an ugly 3DPD jew

Ghost in the smell
Farts in the shell

I thought the Major was supposed to have a slender but fit frame? What the fuck am I looking at in the OP? Her face is bad enough, but couldn't she bothered to physically prepare for this role?

>but couldn't she bothered to physically prepare for this role?
Of course not, asking any kind of effort from a female is misogynistic.

Probably because she knows it'll be a shit movie and didn't even bother.

Not that it matters (to anything except our dicks) what she looks like. She's a cyborg with nothing but a few organic braincells left in her body, how fit she *looks* is irrelevent to her specs.

Then the director should have hired a different actress. Despite my better judgment, I'm willing to give this movie a chance. But the more I see of it, the more I regret that decision.

>Plenty of women have done this
[citation needed]

This is what's frustrating. Even in fucking Star Wars they had Rei's actress work out so she had muscle definition to make it believable that she could do the things she does.

Everyone here's gonna see it because even if it's terrible it's the first anime (ever?) to get a big western adaptation. I'm certain there'll be streaming parties with weebs shitting on this together.

Since when?

Rei or Rey?

Is this fetish

>I'm certain there'll be streaming parties with weebs shitting on this together.
Yeah, this is definitely a watch when it leaks film

>Was a Lucy crossover all along

it should has been Antje Traue, she was perfect.

How much ghost do you need for that shell?

Fix it in post

THE CYBERDELEGATES, DAHNALD

The Cinematography is gorgeous at least.

I didn't even realize how I spelled it.

Nope

double nope

Who the fuck is that Batou and how can he look so fucking wrong?

I never watch shit like that. It is a waste of money and time.

10/10 would fug. Funny how many fatties try and fat shame her though

>look so fucking wrong
Movies require ACTORS. looks come secondary

This looks strange

>short movie role
There are actors that do insane changes for certain roles, especially for big budget stuff like this movie.
Ig she can't do it she shouldn't do the role or even be asked in the first place.
That's just how it works.

>big budget stuff like this movie.
I have a hard time believing an anime adaptation is big budget.

>name is Ishikawa
>black man
Whot?

looks like your average white dude

I have literally zero interest in this movie or anything anybody has to say about it. 3D adaptations should fucking die.

That's a computer-generated super suit to give her muscle definition. OP's pic is accurate.

>post ANY anime movie on tv and mods ban you on sight
>post hollywood-esque trash on a and nothing happens

sasuga, mods

Don't get smart with me ye fucking cunt.

The man needs a fucking shave for starters.

>The Most in the Belly

Too bad she can barely talk.

For years. It's just not very enforced.

Also saged this trash thread, keep this fucking ugly kike whore out of Sup Forums.

It's still a Hollywood production targeted at a mainstream audience with a pretty huge marketing campaign for what i can tell.
Not to mention Scarlett Johansson is pretty popular atm. it's not like only fans of the original will see it.
Even if they made it as cheap as possible there is still a lot of money behind it, certainly enough for them to not fuck up important stuff like the main characters appearance

She never gets in her role. She plays the same flat character in every flick she's in.

wow. 1 mug shot is enough to cast a character around an entire role. Cosplyers are gonna lose their shit when they hear this

No way. The problem with Scarjo is that she literally is a robot, while the Major expressed emotions just fine.

This better be a joke, user. I've been wondering about a ban I got last month and never got to the bottom of it.

This movie is going to be at least 150 million dollars to make, maybe closer to 200 million, with that much again for advertising. ScarJo was pulling like 10 million dollars per Marvel movie they shat out (RDJ got 55 million for The Avengers).

This movie needs to be a new franchise tentpole. They can't risk hiring someone who won't pull in at least $200 million on name recognition alone.

You guys don't understand the crippling scope of the modern blockbuster industry.

Literally the same thing. Why do you think the rule exists? So people can't start report bandwagons.

It's really not that difficult when you're an actor.

3D Pig Disgusting is right.

Why the fuck do we give a shit about crappy live action remakes of superior 2D Japanese anime?

Why not casting Milla Jovovich or an asian instead of this whale? She's a shit black widow already, people will never learn.

>We
Fuck off

That's partly why i like Anime more than filmed stuff...
Not that CGI is completely bad, but it made me really tired of spectacular visuals you know didn't happen for real

Because a massive blockbuster American adaptation will flood the animation studios with cash and they can make something decent for once. Godzilla 2014 saved the franchise, even though it was pretty shit.

Why Batou head is so small? Why he's western?

Looks like that Rei mom cosplay.

Actually it kind of does matter, because the Major being insanely beautiful is quite an important thing. There's an episode in the second season where a guy just monologues forever about how perfect she looks, as well as several other episodes where she uses her aura to make men drop their guard around her.

>anavar and dbol don't exist

His head's small because he's wearing the big suit.

He's a Dane because he was in Game of Thrones and that's just a mine for competent actors right now.

Not that user but Jamie Eason, Maria Kang and
>businessinsider.com/fitness-model-got-in-amazing-shape-after-giving-birth-2016-7
are three examples. I remember one other fitness model besides Jamie who got back in shape in even less time as well, but I'm blanking on them right now. They're not the first women to, it can be done.

>needs citation that women have had children without becoming porkasaurs and recovered from it in less than never

I'm sorry you're so American.

They fail so much you would think they would learn their leason

Im amazed that you don't know about. Edge of Tomorrow.

>stop pretending like having a baby is the single most difficult and damaging thing a human being can experience.

well, i mean. It's definitely up there.
It's atleast top 10, user. Don't be retarded.

They only ever fail when they try to change things.

That's why they're only adapting the most recognizable anime and attaching the most recognizable stars and hiring the most softshit pushover directors so the studio can micromanage every last detail of the movie to focus group perfection.

They should have just given him Adam Jensen sunglasses or something.

That's not her though

If they required ScarJo to actually get into screen-accurate shape to play the Major, they'd have to triple her salary. It's as simple as that.

Either pay her 30 million dollars to be in it, or pay her 8 million dollars and a bunch of korean animators 2 million to edit her into shape.

It's all numbers, guys.

If she can't do it because she's fat from dick poisoning, they should have cast someone else. Simple as that.

How do I get started with GitS? I want to go through with the manga.

Production order.

>Some of the actors are fucking black
>I'll complain about the one character who could easily be scene as white in any case

underrated comment

I have my doubts.

Normies are amused with so little nowadays
That shit was not even funny to being with

>most recognizable stars
which?