You hate on Soy milk, huh?

>You hate on Soy milk, huh?
>But did you know there's more estrogen in your milk!
What's the comeback for this one?

if you have to decide which drink has less estrogen in it then you probably have too much estrogen in the first place. Eat/drink whatever the fuck you want just dont be a pussy

i might be wrong but i'm pretty sure progesterone "counters" estrogen, and milk is full of it.

I don't drink milk, I say drinking milk from cereal for the first time in like ten months.

I don't drink milk, I'm an adult.

This

It's nothing to do with that, it's the fact that soy is seen as an faggy, hipster sort of food.

>melk
>with vitamin R

No it's malk, not "melk"

You promised me cat or better

milk is degenerate. no matter where it comes from. it's a huge marketing conspiracy because once the war ended there was a whole huge industry, which produced pulverized milk for the troops, without customers. so they started memeing the "milk is healthy" meme even though there's 0 scientific evidence. worse: there's evidence that regular milk consumption can be a cause of dementia/alzheimers.

MJÖLK is the best
like everyone except nordics cant even drink it
cuz they are faggots. simple.

So I can look like this......

Or this ???

I think I'll choose the first one, user.

Mělk is delicious

Fpbp

Europeans have been drinking mils for about the last 50,000 years, but western testosterone levels have only started to decline really from the 60s on wards (((wonder why?))). This sharp decline in testosterone also correlated with a decline in dairy milk consumption on the whole, but especially in full fat milk. Now I'm not saying that the decline in T levels was caused by the decline in milk consumption, just that milk has had probably no effect. Maybe the decline in T has something do with 25% of US babies drinking massive amounts of phytoestrogens which are in massive quantities in soy. Essentially, get fucked OP.

I love my milk :(

Really. Just ignore that Europeans have been drinking animal since before Stonehenge was built.

Xenoestrogens

Soyim BTFO

I dont drink milk as a drink and I dont eat cereal, the most dairy I get is some cheese and cream for coffee, if you drink too much milk you get bitch tits the same as with soy

i dont drink milk

I want some breast milk.

This