Vietnam War veteran, 83, wears his dress blues to stand guard over his fellow Marine buddy's casket

>post yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/testosterone-makes-men-more-honest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where ar ethe edgelords

Asleep or sodomizing each other.
God bless these Marines.

Things women will never understand

>reeeee women DX

i can respect that

F

Why would that dude enlist in his 30s? If you're going military you enlist in your early 20s at the latest. I'd expect someone that age to be a Korean vet, not nam.

F

What's wrong with joining at 30?

Killing communists is a a way to pass time that all ages can enjoy.

hear, hear!

F

F

draft? Can you not be drafted into marines?

I have shed man-tears.
This is real emotion.

F, and respect man right in the feels.

What every man needs.

F

True my dude, true.

You post like a retard

It makes me quite hard desu. I have a thing for older men in uniforms.

I mean it's not totally unheard of, i know my grandfather personally was in his mid 20s during the korean war. But aside from the draft, believe it or not most ppl at the start of the war were in favor of it and had hopes that we'd win the war. So he may have just volunteered at the start of the war.

Male humans are at their physical peak from ages 22 to 32. If your goal is military, you want to have trained your mind and body for by the time you reach 22, to have a good decade of combat. At which point you should have moved up high enough in the command that your deteriorating body will be offset by the experience you can bring as you command the new soldiers who are now in their peak.
If you join at the start of your physical deterioration, you'll be a detriment to your team in the field. And to stand any chance of advancement you'll need to be exemplary in all other aspects.

F

>Things Nu-Males will never do.

My grandfather was 20 in the midst of WW2.
Under Patton's 3rd Army.
Veteran of the Battle of the Bulge.
Was a lineman. Had to survive dozens of snipers.

this seems fake. 83 is too old for a Marine to have been on the ground for Tet.

>older men
that guy's more like a younger corpse desu

also F

>vietnam war
they should have stayed homw.

Fuck women and fuck sex

Manly tears.

BASED WELFARE OLD CUNT

>this leaf thinks everyone whos ever enlisted is shooting towel heads day and night.

Theres more jobs then just infantry.

>open casket
Why do Americans do this?

>officer
>staff sarge and first sarge
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Note the rank. Average age of a Marine Master Sergeant is 35. Takes about 17 years to get there, so this Marine probably joined up in 1951 or '52 - just in time for Korea.

Femanon here. By "not understanding" do you mean thinking logically? Like, his friends dead and thats sad, but its a body and a coffin. Why stand guard? Whats he defending? We're constantly told women are irrational and act on emotions but what would you call what this man is doing?

Retired Master Sergeant. He started as a young man during the late 1950's.

Get fucked rosbif, although I'm sure this would be your trillionth time you loose-twat whore.

lol what a tard

some of these retards actually believe that vietnam war wasnt a war over their vast rubber resources.

If you had no stock or shares in General Motors,Lockheed,GE or many many other western corporations that utilize rubber in their manufacturing you had no interest in taking part in the invasion of Vietnam.

on queue

>but what would you call what this man is doing?
Honor

Yeah, you're pretty much proving everyone's point. Sentimentality and kinship is so far beyond you that you can't even fathom why anyone would uphold a promise to an old friend. Please go chain yourself to a radiator so people can use you for impregnation and nothing else, you're a waste of blood.

>MFW

Honor is a male construct

ergo-log.com/testosterone-makes-men-more-honest.html

Keeping your word - for the sake of Honor - when the promise was made decades ago and doesn't serve an advantage or anything

things faggot libtards BBC cock sucker communist soy boy cuck would never understand

Tits

Yup, you are unable to understand it.

you don't necessarily have to be an edgelord to shit on this kike tool old fart

F

Mfw

Before it largely became a career welfare program, people either got drafted, or genuinely liked to fight.
Yut

F
And fuck you OP for making me feel this feeling.

Femaniggers don't have true loyalty hardwired into their brain. This is because you are predisposed to always seek the Alpha who can provide the best offspring and protection. It is why we have a crisis of Western men, feminised by Soy products and virtue signalling to Feminists who are not breeding. Instead it is predominantly masculine Nigs and Arabs destroying the genetic line. Add to the concoction sexual liberation, liberal individualism, mass Immigration, Jewish controlled race mixing propaganda and postpositivist view points of emotions over rational fact.
Women ruin everything.
Look up the greek play 'AssemblyWomen'.

Because it’s normal. You pagan nihilists probably just light the body on fire and forget the dead. Disrespectful!

its okay sweetie. honor is just not part of the women toolset.
Anyway, they fought for the kikes against the other team of kikes.

>fellow officer
>master sgt and first sgt
>officer

Check out his rank he's a master sgt meaning he's done 20+ years and could of easily joined in the mid 50s.

this is why turkey browses an american made site... just to talk shit when in real life he gets shitted on by the USA...

inb4 dead american pictures.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH HE KEPT A PROMISE THAT HE MADE A LONG TIME AGO DESPITE THERE BEING NO REAL REASON TO BEYOND HAVING PERSONAL INTEGRITY AND VALUING PROMISES, WHAT A FUCKING KIKE LOVING KEK FAGGOT!!!

imagine being a poor kid who got drafted into the war, survive the horrors of vietname, and come home to some college kid yelling into your face that you're a murderer.

what a betrayal.

Whatever you say Mehmet. The genocide of Turks and liberation of Constantinople can’t come soon enough.

wanna be my gf

nah I don't get happy in seeing goyim getting killed for jewish interests. stop glorifying this bullshit already

Do you know what NCO stands for, boy?

Good comment. Was going to post same.

>100% this

guess we better make all the devgru guys retire

F

They promised to stand guard for each other's funeral? Fucking retarded.

But then again...
>Marines

>he doesnt enjoy seeing stupid subhuman goyim animals being used to make a jew soyboy merchant rich.

hahahaha get real user

life revolves around a few select alpha males using the intellectually less fortunate for their purposes.

it's called life and natural selection

>Why stand guard
Its a symbol, can you really not comprehend what it represents?

show me where it said non commissioned officer in OP's pic

True but only commissioned officers are typically referred to as such. Better phrasing would be to simply refer to Hollingsworth as a fellow marine.

F

it's just attention whoring

the old fart tool probably just wants his face in the papers so other old patriotic american farts can talk about him.

>doesn't understand honor or loyalty.

Thanks. If you're in ROK on official US business, take care, milbro.

>NCO

way to prove his point cumbucket

Amazing bait, based Australian bartender in london

Semper Fi. Master Sargent.

I guess not. Go take that hill so I don't have to. Because honor.

I really hope this is bait.

Being only a couple hours away, you would have thought they would have met face to face long ago

rah top.

Sit back and watch all the none bants countries get triggered

> SNCO

(((they))) really messed you up with this individualism shit. if your ancestors were selfish aimless faggots like you, you wouldn't exist today

10/10 would PT and spar with

F

Women understand honor on a intellectual level, but it's never been a part of your being. In addition, you're a fucking bong.

Masterbait

Naw its pretty shit. Still, i know theres a girl being spoonfed this article. And sges asking "whats even the point". I know its bait, but its not far from the trurh

Women will never understand.

F

I wish I had a loyal friend.
All my friends fucked off and I dont have a deep relationship with anyone

Keeping his word to a brother, standing vigil for him. You srsly don't get that?