70% of british women say men under 6 feet (183 cm) wouldn't even stand a chance

70% of british women say men under 6 feet (183 cm) wouldn't even stand a chance

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html

>tfw 185 cm

i'm super tall here in japan, literally in top 1%
being a tall man is always great
whenever i see some manlets in my sight, i always cannot help but laugh internally kek
no matter how successful he is, if he's short, then i can despise him just because of himself being short
i cannot even imagine of myself being short
if my height was 175 cm, which is 10 cm shorter than mine, i would probably kill myself

women really love tall men, which i can confirm from my experience
men always respect me just because i'm super tall

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/tall-people-live-shorter-lives-6937243
apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/49321/1/bulletin_1992_70(2)_259-267.pdf
edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3o9ID98ZP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right, so they respect you right until the pants come off and then they go back to laughing?

That’s fine and all as long as they accept the no hymen no diamond rule as well as the big boobs not fake boobs requirements.

>Male feminism shit stirring
Keep it on /r9k/ kike

Looks like Twitter shit, why would anyone care what a leftist woman thinks?

>i cannot even imagine of myself being short
if my height was 175 cm, which is 10 cm shorter than mine, i would probably kill myself

Wow what a weak pathetic subhuman. Sad!

you call me weak pathetic?
you manlet stand no chance against me lol

no one likes manlets
this is a fact that you cannot change
just accept it

>70% of british women are muslim and are not allowed to have opinion or make decisions of any kind.

>i cannot compare my height with him, so let's make a fool of his penis size instead!

wow you really are a pathetic manlet
women do care about men's height but not so much about penis size

>what women look for in men
>sense of humor on the top of the list
>kindess is second
>wealth, confidence and dominance nowhere to be seen
into the trash it goes

This is sad on many levels

>The average male Brit is 5'10
>70% of women wouldnt date 50+% of men

Shill thread to make shorts feel lame. I am not in middle school, and I am not a woman. I have many things important on my mind. Are you telling me I should worry that Stacy thinks I am short? Go away shill, and stop making your life around what silly women think of you.

Stop bullying Japan, Jeff

>70% of british women say men under 6 feet (183 cm) wouldn't even stand a chance

An even higher percentage of British women look like dogs

For all the manlets out there: learn to speak and don't go forto instagram bitches. That is how you can achieve healthy relationship.

>thats why you invite more refugees and tall niggers from somalia
Sup Forums BTFO

>british women
and nothing of value was lost

I'm 176 and I would fuck you up in a fight any day cuckboy
Still feels bad to be a manlet

>4.
Maybe if you're like 30cm shorter.

Also "muh height" is literally "muh dik" tier.

Stand a chance at what exactly? They can't offer a thing that would interest me.

Kek so true
Anglos in general are ugly, but at least some of the blokes look good (no homo)
You're right most girls here are dogs which is why the only time lads go out to pull a girl is when they're shitfaced

>70% of british women say men under 6 feet (183 cm) wouldn't even stand a chance
>according to the study of 1,400 British women by men's big and tall brand High And Mighty

>High and Mighty
>Big and Tall Men's Clothing

A shining example of a representative, independent, unbiased study.

??? Or just be yourself and avoid toxic cunts. Did you get your life lessons from tv or something? These "manlet" threads are hacky as fuck, and these Chad envy threads are getting downright homosexual.

ok these incel threads are a bit obvious

Just find a non thot. Buddy is 5'10 and he's got a girlfriend who is 6'2. Internet makes it too easy to pay too much attention to what "3/10 will not bang" think.

Of course a woman would ideally love a 6'3 muscular adonis with a 8 inch dick and thick viking hair. And you'd ideally love a big-tittied sugoi moe vixen with a great ass and perfect figure. Everyone compromises on love since proper love involves more than just physical attraction. And even bootycall sex involves more than just pure physical features.

It is still 100% easier if you are a tall guy. There's no denying that. Just that it's not as if being shorter makes it totally impossible.

Now if you're a midget or like 5'2 and not some poor peruvian farmer, yeah you're kinda fucked

shut up ahmed, noone cares

It's strange. I have a lot of respect for short men. It's life on the hardest difficulty setting, probably even harder than that of an ugly woman.

If a short guy can be successful and not become a resentful pos, it shows enormous strength of character.

All modern women are leftist. Unless you wanna marry Sorine Gotfredsen.

Very true. Height is the key male trait, personality, grooming, fashion etc counts for nothing in a manlet, other than maybe friend zoning priority.

Tall is 190cm+ BTW

> British women demanding anything.

they are pigs, nobody want them anyway ^

>women don't care about penis size
holy shit how delusional do you have to be to believe that, poor chinky gook

kek

You might as well have respect for Jews then.

Kek yes everbody cares, you fucking lanklets are so easy to fuck up, I don't even need much force most of the time I just grab your weak wastes and send you to the next dimensions with a German suplex

>feels good

Especially when he was talking smack before that

>185 cm

You're a manlet in the Netherlands.

if he attempted that in america he would have been shot dead

Show your flag faggot

desu women are shit in judging height, especially if they themselves are tall. Unless you are not a total manlet, you can just lie.

>Also "muh height" is literally "muh dik" tier.
pretty much, I just think its funny to piss of some manlets. btw I'm a 6'3 virgin, always to autistic to realize when a woman is interested kek. well i do realize it, a month later

>Men always respect me because I'm tall

I'd fucking knock you out mate and I'm 5'7
Bigger they are the harder they fall.

Why you in Japan mate? Can't get a white girl? Need all the short Jap guys make you feel superior?

Enjoy while you can. Til some Yakuza guy sees your arrogant mug and beats the fuck out of you.

The average woman doesn't even know what six feet looks like.

Same but im 195

I look at 185 as manlets

>he didn du nutin
>he's a good boy

if he attempted that in every country that isn't UK he would have been shot dead

What do we call men under 5'11? friends
HAHHAH manlets btfo

Hahaha get a load of this dwarf!

I forgot to add. Most women's perception about height is fucking retarded. Like literally the visuospatial awareness of a fucking scrambled egg. Ask them how long the average car is or how tall a door frame is and prepare for a retarded answer.

I'm 193cm. I've been called anything from 5'11 to 6'6. Basically what they mean is "you're taller than me in heels". Nothing else.

Man, so many times I fucked up in middle and HS without realizing there was something to fuck up. I don't think it's height though, I'm only 6'2.

If you're so insecure you have to cling onto your height to make yourself feel like a man then you might as well be short.

not in norway, they're even worse

Haha fuck off you faggot. I'm average height.

wtf kek

>you manlet stand no chance against me lol
i love u

>Im 205
and i look at 195 as manlets soz bro

Women are so sensitive but.
If a chick calls you short just call her fat, legit you call a chick fat even if shes skinny it will still cut her deep

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/tall-people-live-shorter-lives-6937243

apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/49321/1/bulletin_1992_70(2)_259-267.pdf

>I'm 5'7
hahaha

manlet detected

lol hahahah

>angered

this. Women are biological virtue signaling machines.
You cannot trust them to tell you the truth about what they really want.

no wonder so many prefer children in britan, they don't complain about height

>Actually 5'10 but wanted to experience the hate short people get :(

poor guys.

Ya'll horrible, you're all as bad as these stupid women, and I've just proven what hypocrites you are.

>tfw 6 foot
>tfw slim

Gaining weight and working out is so much effort fuck I have no determination at all.

>If you're 6 feet tall, you probably earn about $6,000 more than the equally qualified 5-foot-6-inch"
>an extra inch of height can be worth an extra $1,000 a year
edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html

>manlet glass ceiling
>90% of CEO's are above average height, only 3% are "manlets"
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

>We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men than tall men
cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/

>Dr David Frederick, a psychology professor at Chapman University in California, said: 'These findings confirm that height is relevant on the mating market.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

tl;dr
6K less annually.
1/10th the chance of advancing you career relative to and average/tall person
2:1 suicide rate to tall & average men (while only being 33% of the male population)
less chance of finding love

tfw 188cm

youtube.com/watch?v=w3o9ID98ZP0

>5'10
King of manlets confirmed

And white :^)

>how to produce a generation of rippers

im 170 and thats fine in my country. No real problems with girls. Dunno tf u talking about

Manlets are pathetic

Oh Australia

>keep meeting really sweet girls who fell for it
>can't stand the posturing or their deranged ideas and sermons
what a waste

The bantz are so strong tho. i love you

ok ahmed

You can see the 52% meme about Amuricans. As they get browner the average height decreases

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*farts*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>90% of CEO's are above average height, only 3% are "manlets"

He's 5.7 in your retarded measurements and laughs at your CEOs

what is 205 cm in master race burger height?

well they certanly can't brew vodka

but if you want to but fighting hairy wild beast with your own fists may be entertaining
i know it''s not the same as russian bears, but hey maybe you will like it
pay denbts

cm
>You're a manlet in the Netherlands.

This, I fucking hate it how in France I am above average, while in Netherlands, I had to look up to some guys :-(

I'm 5'9 ina country where 6'0 is the average.

kill me

5’9 master race here. Feels good being the perfect body height for conserving energy according to multiple non Jew study’s. Tallfags Btfo

you should probably just do the conversion yourself

i sometimes wonder how manlet japs ever wielded those samurai swords to any effect

i got a replica a few years back, and, not to big note myself but for purposes of explanation, im a large 6' warrior type brown hair euro, like sterotypical strongman. throwing that sword around while somewhat easy for me, i cant imagine those small rice fed japs doing much with them.

i suppose thats why the discipline of their swords martial arts even evolved in the first place, same i suppose with chinese kung fu shit, these manlets couldnt compete physically, so they had to study perfect form in order to match even a half starved white man in martial prowess.

anyone have any thoughts on my theory?

>Olson
Danskjävel!
Last year we had obligatory military service(2006) and got a reliable sample the height was 180 for the 17-year olds there. Don't think there's any difference between us and the Danskjävlar.

kek

tfw 178 and tell i am 185
woman are retarded

sorry could you say that a bit louder? didn't hear you down there

>the 3%

Britbong women are trash. Every summer, they come here and drink too much, which end up with them either in the hospital or in a police station because they were fuckin in the streets like dogs.
Total degenerates.

the funny thing is that natural selection would have already left behind the manlets if it wasn't for short women circumventing the selection.

Imagine the rage if similar standards backed up by statistical researchs pushed men to shun short women in the same vein

after all who would want to be with someone having a vag closer to the ground? who can only mother manlets at that.

Cool story, needle dick.

I am 1.90m. Still, english women don't get to have standards being the worst in the world.

I'm 5'10 and when women ask my height I just obfuscate, deny knowledge and evade further questions. No problems have ever occured from this, being non 6ft is not an actual problem

They're shit and were barely used. Thick, heavy and short swords simply because they had godawful iron. Fucking viking swords were longer(and much lighter) and they didn't even have a hilt that let you use two hands. And they certainly weren't some lithe toothpicks either.
>how did they handle them
With a very long hilt. Sort of like a spear, better leverage if you space your hands.