Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn45srI1Coc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither because I'm not a pedophile.

Can I have this one instead?

This one.

Correct answer.

None of the four because I don't want to die.

>Didn't finish the series.

Let Rena protect you

youtube.com/watch?v=xn45srI1Coc

Rika for some nice bullying

>>Didn't finish the series

I can't really tell if you're joking or not but I actually didn't finish the series, far too weird for my tastes. The first, like, 5 episodes were really good because I had no idea what was going on, but once it started trying to make sense I just got more confused and bored and dropped it after like 20 episodes.

Spoil me.

Gold

I want to gently pat Rika-chan's head and other various body parts.

Both at the same time.

Rena > Mion/Shion > Rika > Niipah~
They are all wonderful girls.

>Those waterheads
What the fuck is this shit, Deen? Even r07's original design looks better than this.

Rena is the best but let's be real: any of the Higurashis could easily be best girl in a weaker harem.

ユユユ

The one that wins the cage match.

In the first/only arc you watched Keiichi is suffering from the Himanizawa illness which causes people to become extremely paranoid.

All the things he "experiences" Rena and Shion doing are just in his head. They are both in fact trying to save him from the same fate their friend Satoshi suffered from.

The only murderer in that arc is Keiichi himself for murdering the friends who tried to save him.

Each arc is telling a story from the same timeline but in a different perspective. It's up to the viewer to piece it all together to solve the mystery to what is actually going on.

Also Rika can time travel.

the original game art is terrible

I want to take her home and give her a warm bubble bath.

>"all in his head"

Let me guess: the razorblades were "in his head" too?

They made one of them really spicy as a prank.

Neither

Left or right ?

>hallucinating razorblades

What razorblades?

There was a safety pin in the mochi and that was a prank. He just over thought it.

You could just stop being a faggot and actually watch it/read the novels.

>safety pin in food
>just a prank

Reina deserved to get her head batted in.

Actually it was Shions prank.

There was no needle in the mochi. Just hot sauce.

So spicy.
Like a needle.

Except needles aren't spicy at all. Some of the shit that the MC imagined was just too real. I don't think he's crazy.

Right, sextoko is a sex goddess

It stung him and he was spitting out something red. This is the same guy who later went on to think that he was about to get murdered by his two best friends and so decided to bash their heads in with a baseball bat as a means of pre-emptive self-defense while they didn't even resist.

>best friends
>met them a week ago
>have been stalking him and talking about murdering him the whole time

Mion is by far the best.

Why not both?

The narrator was Keichi, he was not reliable.

If you actually watched the rest or played the game you'd know that hinamizawa syndrome makes you extremely paranoid to the point of watching halucinations or threats when they don't exist

THIS. Best girl for sure.

>can't handle his waifu and emotionally guide/manipulate her into not wanting to kill him

This is the same syndrome that convinces people they have maggots crawling under their skin and forces them to claw their own throat out.

Pick one.

mr delicious desu

Ooishi is best man.

dumb Sakuraposter.

>t. secondary

Literally the worst.

Right

It was all out of context, because of K1's paranoia

Rena knew about it actually, and was trying to help him. Listen to Dear You -Cry- and look at the english translation of the lyrics. It's written from Rena's perspective during the first arc

I should probably finish the answer arcs.

>"It's just a prank bro!"

Right

Scenario: perfect cute pettanko grows up into this

>implying lines on fucking paper are actual children

It cant be helped.

Hanyu a shit.

At least Rika is still relatively flat but way too tall. Rena is the best after all.

i wanna bully that god

Irie