Without good women there is no point to be a good man

Without good women there is no point to be a good man.

What is there for a man in this world? He works for himself, he pays taxes begrugingly, sometimes he gets rewarded for his taxes but usually it's just pissed against the wall. The woman he's waiting for to be a good life isn't there tomorrow or the next day and sooner or later he's passed the age where being a father is sensible and pragmatic, and he's entering the age where he won't have the energy to take proper care of 1 child with all their energy, let alone a 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

He just keeps working, why? What does he do with his time? Does he lie to himself and say he's going to focus on reading good books, why? He's going to become more participatory in a church, but why? To meet a good woman? What if you aren't religious?

Essentially with no good women a mans life is just some long boring hedonistic circling of the drain. Everyday is more or less the same. You wake up, you only care for you, you do stuff, you go to sleep. Repeat.

Why?

Can a man have any interest in his existence without good women? I don't believe so. I believe our biology dictates our imperative for living, and if we don't achieve it, our biology tries to sabotage us. Why would nature want happy and content and satisfied men who don't reproduce? It wouldn't. They'd have been discouraged in favour of men who felt shit so they were motivated to be fathers, to keep life going.

A lack of a good woman, a wife, a mother to your children, one you won't resent later on because you know of her past, makes a mans life empty.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NjxhiKxC!tmXJ4coq1PpIcOYI_2k3OGJoXtcO2N7RD887SntQL7g
youtube.com/watch?v=KTvYh8ar3tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slurpees and stuff

If we just got rid of all the Jews the problems of this world from the minute details to the big picture would all get better.

mega.nz/#!NjxhiKxC!tmXJ4coq1PpIcOYI_2k3OGJoXtcO2N7RD887SntQL7g

i spend all my money on roller coasters and bubblegum

True, but luckily we have Kukuri.

This hit home for me. I feel like... my job is to provide for us, not just myself. Without a woman to build a life with, I have no motivation.

This is pretty deep if you are 13.

You know that scene from the matrix where that girl kisses Neo and says "you are the one". I think she gives Neo the power.

The Jews don't make the system, power hungry people make the system and that's based on inevitable human behaviour. People want to do better than the next guy, we are competitive. If it's not Jews, someone else will fill in that spot. As long as people are as easy to manipulate as they are today, nothing will change. So face it, you're better off doing whatever it takes for yourself also, fuck the rest.

kill yourself faggot

Don't say rude things in front of Kukuri!

You think a 13 year old like you has a paternal instinct?

It's only in the last few years I've felt it, and whether it's real to anyone else doesn't mean much to me. I know I feel it, and I'm trying to understand it.

I've done the pussy parasail and it's so boring and unrewarding after a while. You might think getting highfives from some drunk loser friend because you got laid means something, but it doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

What I actually genuinely crave is a good woman to give my life an actual purpose. Children to raise and be a good father.

Do you realise how rare that is?

Any fucking retard can get laid, consistently, but find me a man who found a good woman and married her and had healthy good children. It has to be somewhere in the 1-5% range.

>reddit spacing

yeah casual relationships as your sole form of relationship are really unfulfilling.

Unfortunately it's a roundabout cycle, user. There's no point in being a good man w/o a good woman, and there's no point in being a good woman w/o a good man.
The difference between women and men is that we have the mental ability to see the cycle for what it is, and break the deadlock.
Be the best man you can be, user. Women will begin to remake themselves to be with you as long as you keep a firm grip.

>OP is a giant faggot: the thread
Men don't do things for women
Men do things because we can - or we don't know if we can but we'll be fucked if we don't try and find out.

cucked

You didn't just recently turn 30 did you?
I feel exactly like you for maybe 1 or 2 years. It more or less started around my 30th.

>A lack of a good woman, a wife, a mother to your children, one you won't resent later on because you know of her past, makes a mans life empty.
Come and help us preserve good women user

What is this, babies first existential crisis?
>Without good women there is no point to be a good man.

Literally the dumbest thing I have read today.

Just...stop dude.
Breathing.
Stop breathing.

Just about 30. It's probably biological. For what, the past 15 years I've been fucking around with girls and have no children or wife. Surely my biology is not happy about that. My entire purpose of existing is to sire children. Nothing else, at all, matters.

These bugboys in this thread who don't get it will never get it, they're the literal evolutionary dead ends that do exist, they're satisfied just being around life and then disappearing into the ether. Their existence is a postmodern one, where no purpose is necessary. They pretend to create their own purpose, trying to fool nature into believing that's possible. No difference to a woman who denies she exists only to reproduce. No different to every single fucking animal on this planet who only exists to reproduce. Our biology like all animals tells us to go out and reproduce, and doesn't reward a man for failing to do so.

This meme is retarded. Do you think books are reddit spacing too you gigantic faggot?

Books aren't written with double spacing you dumb nigger.

Good men create good women you moron jesus christ
Stop wishing for a mommy and grow up

Single spaced paragraphs are a bitch to read. It's not like they're greentexting with double spacing where it would just look fucking retarded.

Double spacing is worse to read. It makes you look like a fucking sperg and the only people who do it are redditards.

>What is there for a man in this world?

Whiskey, chewing tobacco, cigars, random Nsa pussy, guns, hunting, fishing, building shit, guns, relaxing, road trips, need I go on?

For the sake of yourself.

Easier to be a nu male, sure, but that way you most certainly won't have any chance with decent women.

How? No information is provided from double spacing, it's not like using ... or a dozen question marks to convey emotions. It's just an extra return between paragraphs.

If you want to know how to actually spot faggot redditors, start calling out the assholes who say /pol.

Sometimes doing things for their own sake is reward enough

youtube.com/watch?v=KTvYh8ar3tc

It's literally for low attention-span american normalfags who get scared when they see a paragraph.

>*reads a sentence*
>*pant* *pant* huh t-that sure was h-hard *pant* *pant*
>eats a hamburger
>l-let's see the next one, good thing it's split up at every sentence or I'd get lost in these 5 sentences
>*takes 1 minute to read the sentence*
>*pant* *pant* only huh o-nly 3 more *pant* *pant*
If you're not looking for the attention of retarded kids from reddit then don't talk like that. Or do but I'll call you out on it every time.

Fine, keep sperging out on people who probably aren't from reddit. At least I'm not using a meme flag to hide a leaf.

thats some faggot white trash shit nigger

They are from reddit, including you.
>muh flag
Flag wars boys! My favourite time of the day has come!
Everyone point and laugh at the amerimutt!!!
MUTT MUTT GOBLIN MUTT

Thats the kind of shit I'd see on an instagram post. Just doesn't resonate with me.

I do enjoy some of those things, but they are repetitive and ultimately unfulfilling.

For a younger man who just discovered freedom they might be everything. Get to 40 and sleeping alone hugging your kayak, doesn't seem right.

I think it's a biological urge, and only some men have the urge.

See the faggots in here debating grammar? They don't have it. They have vaginas. They might even be vaginas. But they aren't men who want to raise strong sons. It's not in their nature in the same way that fucking a girl isn't in a homosexual mans nature.

Nigger I came to Sup Forums in 2007. Nice to see the Asians of Europe are having fun with the mutt goblins. Everyone's gotta have their fun sometime :^)

>I-I've been on Sup Forums once before
Just like every redditard ever. Whiter than you tyrone.

>Good women
No such things.

Why do you think sex robots are being developed? Because women are fucking misery to be around, cannot have a intelligent conversation, and bleed disgusting blood out of their cooters once a month

k

See, I can't even call you a name because Hungary is so irrelevant no one knows what names are most common.

Don't be so bitchy. Sup Forums isn't your blog or a place to go and whine about how you know no women. Not that I'm doing any better, but at least I'm not bitching about it on a Peruvian Quipu weaving forum.

Now tell me that post by the aussie is how people normally type on Sup Forums. It sure as hell isn't and this sort of shit only started appearing the last 1-2 years when redditards flooded the site.

People have used that format for a very long time user.

Now that I'm no longer shitphoneposting, I'll give you some examples.

Now I'll admit these are slightly longer paragraphs than what the whiny Aussie is posting, but they do show my point.

Here's a more Sup Forums related one.
It's definitely hard to find these though, most of what I have saved is greentext and, as I already said, double spacing greentext is fucking retarded so no one does it.

And reddit didn't exist in 2010? Or retarded normalfags didn't exist in 2010? And look at the osama thread at the bottom, where's your reddit spacing there?
That's not even proper reddit spacing but you can see that it's the same idea. One paragraph broken into smaller pieces because the writer expects the readers to be fucking retards who can't pay attention to something for more than 10 seconds. Reddit just took this shit and made it their standard format in the most extreme fashion.

This "hurr but there was one post 10 years ago that almost looked like reddit spacing" is not an argument. Just because norwegians ate raw fish at some point you can't say that sushi isn't japanese.

That's also not exactly the same thing. That's a list not one paragraph.

That someone decided to break into single sentences.

Even though they belong in one paragraph.

Like some fucking sperg.

Because retards can only read shit written for autists.

True if sad.

You said last 2-3 years, and reddit was hardly that popular in 2010. Sup Forums probably had more traffic.

I've proven it's existed longer than reddit and been in use here before. That's my point, that it's not a reddit only thing. I'm not trying to say they don't use it, I'm trying to say you shouldn't call a person a redditor just because they use double spacing.

Don't worry though, I know I won't change your mind.

No, this is a list. That user was making several statements, not listing things.

It started getting daily 1-2 years ago. Some sporadic examples of something that's not even reddit spacing doesn't prove anything wrong.
Don't worry you won't change my mind either, redditard.

He was listing statements, it wasn't one continous text. He listed things one by one. Now I have the feeling that you're just retarded.

I wasn't worrying since that's exactly the same thing I said?

Anyway, here's something related to the actual thread, though it really just seems to be an outlet for an angsty Aussie.

>Can a man have any interest in his existence without good women?
Of course he can. Not everyone of course, people are different, but many people are capable of living perfectly happy and fullfilling life without woman and kids.
For centuries many man voluntarily went into celibacy, and while many of them broke that and weren't really happy with their life, rest found their calling there and were happy.

And then we must remember that having good women don't make you automatically happy. Same with children, our biology tells us to care for them, but many man aren't really happy as fathers, husbands, they want something else in life.
You can do whatever you want, travel, have hobbies, or be hedonistic degnerate, some people would found too late that it isn't really fullfilling and that they want something else, but they would just lie to themselves to justify so many wasted years. But others would be perfectly fine with whatever they do.

Great thread. I browse here to shitpost because i'm aussie, what better reason do i need? This one truly hit home.
By all accounts, i'm a very successful man who is extremely rich and has no trouble getting laid (noshitpost). But my life feels so empty without someone worthy to share that with. Every single girl i encounter is so fucking vapid.
I'm not even after a girl as intelligent or successful as me, all i want is one who acts like a girl. I could give her the world...if i could find her.

>Essentially with no good women a mans life is just some long boring hedonistic circling of the drain
not at all
why you depend on women to live a good life that sounds outlandish to me

Well your point is reinforced now, be happy boyo.
>2012
>another list
So what is this supposed to prove this time? To be honest I'd recommend you to not use these "examples" anymore because they're all retarded and don't confirm your point what so ever.
Just deal with it, it's redditards who this kind of double spacing and no one else. Probably because they skipped literature class in elementary school when they taught how one thought should be expressed continously and only different thoughts should be separated.
Imagine if you submitted your thesis with a double spacing after every sentence, not just for lists, or separate thoughts but for every sentence. People would ask you what the fuck are you doing and tell you to write like a normal person.

your problem is that women are central to your existence when in reality you really shouldn't give a shit about them.
Improve yourself for your own sake and women will follow, jeez.

>ayy
Just Sup Forums things, I have felt this and I'm in my early twenties.