Do Blacks even understand that white people are the only ones sympathetic to them?

Do they even know how lucky they are to be living in a white country? Do they realise that every other race would not put up with them for nearly as long as white people do and still have most of them preaching about how great they are? Shit blows my mind when they cheer about whites decreasing in population. Do they get that black population will also decrease and mexicans arent riddled with racial guilt?

To understand, one must have an intelligence to begin with

Kek it's 100% true. Asians despise them. You saw what happened with those nigs in China that Trump had to trade some favor for. Arabs would execute them for degeneracy, Jews use them as puppets.

Lol @ pot calling the kettle black

understatement of the year, any other race would have genocided their asses a long long time ago, whites are the only ones who would put up with their monkey business for even a day. Now they walk around like they own the place? I wish the world could have a "Day Without White People" and for even one day see how things really are and not just what it's like in whitey's artificial "no consequences for your actions" bubble

Really makes you think

Well only white people can be racist so if they did get genocided it would not be down to race (if ol whitey did not exist)

Dude have you made three seperate threads just because a black dude slapped you round a bit for doing something that was obviously stupid. Grow pair and a brain you dumb cunt and stop fucking crying like a faggot and learn from your mistakes.

>Do Blacks even understand that white people are the only ones sympathetic to them?
They do. Can someone post that screenshot about black kids at school written by a white teacher?

There's a reason their cultures never went anywhere and they typically belong to the lower class when living in any other culture.

/thread

>blacks
>being aware of abstract concepts

No, they don't even understand property rights

usually no. Or they do and they just take horrendous advantage of it.

No because they have the IQ of a retard.

fbpb, as usual

But i have noticed this too, OP. Chinese *hate* blacks, Indians *hate* blacks (and they hate whites too - they call us "gora" which means "ghost" lol or they say "roast beefs" because we burn in the sun)

Japanese hate blacks, Mexicans and Latins hate blacks, Eastern Europeans hate blacks, fucking, BLACKS hate other blacks.
But we're the stupid goys who put up with them and their shit.
Why ? is it the Jews ? Was Sup Forums right again ?

because whites biggest strength and also biggest weakness is empathy.
enables the weaker among us to still use their full potential and contribute to society, but at the same time it makes us retarded when said empathy is being weaponized by foreign interest groups

Holy shit I love Latinos now

Why do we even allow them to live?

2 posts above mine was posted 1 hour and 18 minutes ago, how is this thread surviving?

>One day I asked the bored, black faces staring back at me. "What would happen of all the white people in America disappeared tomorrow?"
>"We screwed," a young, pitch-black boy screamed back. the rest of the blacks laughed.