Does this picture make you smile, Trump supporters?

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-administration-lifts-ban-importing-heads-hunted-elephants-n821331

Other urls found in this thread:

theawl.com/2012/04/what-does-elephant-taste-like/
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/11/lifting_the_ban_on_elephant_trophies_will_probably_help_save_elephants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/10/trophy-hunting-killing-saving-animals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no rather it shamefully makes me erect

pretty shitty b9 m9 gotta r9 it -9/9

hunting leads to conservationism, something niggers are lacking in
sage for slide

Time for a good ol' bbq.

Considering the image's earliest surfacing at least in 2015, I don't really give a shit
As for Ivory trade, don't really care since the only people that are importing it are asians fucks, and even china recently cracked down on it for whatever mysterious reason

Ask King Nigga...It seemed to flourish under his administration...Check the data bitches!

Is he ok?

Don't be mean to elephants. They're bros :(

The image is two or three years old. What's it got to do with Trump?

Why do you want elephants to go extinct, OP. Don't you want lots of money to go to conservation efforts?

did he hunt that thing with an RPG?

Friendly reminder that liberal "freedom fighter" Robert Mugabe once ordered 100 elephants slaughtered to provide meat for a presidential party.

Also sage all fields in slide threads

Nignog poachers kill most of those animals and will do so to extinction.

Trophy Hunter revenue keeps those reserves operational and it's regulated to ensure it won't harm the population numbers. There is nothing wrong with regulated hunting.

At least it's above board now, under obongo criminality was rife.

Geese commies are retarded, they have to do that to get all of the ivory out.

why are niggers so harmful to wildlife?

That ivory went straight to China. Just like rhino horns and tiger dicks and grizzly gall bladders. The problem is not hunters, it is fucking weirdos in the orient.

Who gives a fuck about objectively inferior species? I don't take your moral grandstanding elsewhere.

You're confusing hunters with poachers.

that pic makes me want to end it all

>poo in loos
>niggers

wat

Fuck I hope he survived

Yes. Yes it does. Killing is FUN in general.
Killing giant fucking monsters is A LOT OF FUN.

plot twist: the elephant hunters are niggers

Also protects the enviroment, as the ellies tear down numerous trees, some of which are endagered themselves.

The alternative to regulating their population is to hang a tin full of some type of chemical that leeches into the tree and ellies dont like getting near it, just dont remember what its called. Not very effective compared to the former though.

All in all id prefer to see rangers regulating their population than letting poachers be the ones, as they waste meat like this photo shows.

Imagine all the meat you'd get from a single elephant.

I'm glad whites are hunting them again so niggers won't be fed with them.

because life is a constant reminder that people who don't deserve the things they have outnumber you.

LMAO

And the chinese are the muscle behind it. It's the same story of the shark fin soup, these superstitious mother fuckers are eating away all the fauna on this planet. China truly is a country that should be nuked.

Immagine they will start to breed them again and Africa will be repopulated just as happened with rinos

Fuck elephants. They are one of the most destructive animals in Africa. Literal giant grey niggers.

This is poaching you fucking nigger
Head is an important trophy for hunters.
Controlled hunting is actually good, it creates incentive to maintain animals for hunting, while at the same time gives funds to do so.
Park rangers pick out old or sick animals and milk the vain hunter out of every penny they can drop.
It's like cows. We kill billions of cows every year, but as a species cows are one of the safeiest species on the planet, because their continued existence is in our interest.

Uncontrolled hunting, aka poaching, is the problem, and it's done by local niggers.

Just awful.

When they banned all rino s horns they started to decrease

>china recently cracked down on it for whatever mysterious reason
the government actually wants to improve the chinese image abroad. They've taken steps to enforcing chinese tourists to not be hicks in other countries.

Fpbp

/thread

>China truly is a country that should be nuked.

What a waste to shoot it in the face, I would have to get another I would want the head as a trophie.

Depends on substance used as "improvised napalm" but most likely, he survived, their skin is quite tough.

Elephants are some of the smartest and most coolest animals in the world. Fucking worthless niggers have no sense of respect for their native lands wild life.

Knowing an entire village ate it, and that the licensing fees for the hunt supported the economy rather than it be poached for the Chinese market... yeah, if it wasn't for affluent Westerners hunting, Africa would be desert in a year.

tfw most people are too dumb to understand this and push for laws to be passed to appease their feelings that end worsening the problem.

It's like private hunting reserves. In my country those are routinely repopulated with wild hogs, rabbits and many bird species by the hunter's association and managed properly there is always a huge supply of animals to kill. The problem is most people aren't against hunting because of a rational fear some species may go extinct but because hunting is a sport associated with conservatives and right wingers and the feefees of their detractors demand they be banned from doing so. Also because for these fags guns are scary.

Hunting Conservation Camps = Most Successful Breeding Camps

The Free Market© wins again

supply and demand
Since supply is small and the demand is high, it's in the best interest of the parks to increase the animal numbers.

>The Free Market© wins again

exactly

>Mammoths are some of the smartest and most coolest animals in the world. Fucking worthless wiggers have no sense of respect for their native lands wild life.

what calibre they use? 4.92?

Why make it about politcs
I suport trump and im against hunting for just one part of the animal body

Oh it's an emotional button pushing narrative but makes sense if you look into why episode.

The sad thing is hunting technically preserves those spots as the amount you pay for going in and killing an elephant is immense and the general reserves run off that money to protect the area from poachers.

It'll literally kill the animals (ironically) to not allow their deaths to be monetized for the highest dollar. Further allowing a legal form of hunting gets rid of the illegal hunting expeditions out there that generally fund hunting endangered animals beyond Elephants.

>the current state of ireland

Fake news! sage

No, it is sad.
The bullets should have been used on leftists instead.
#AllBulletsMatter

thats poached idiot, they cut the tusks and trunk off and sent it to china.

Leftist logic:
>Make drugs legal to stop criminals from profiting
>Make abortion legal to stop backstreet abortions
>Do not kill cute fluffy animals! Let the poachers make all the money!

post more

Wonder what elephant burgers and steak taste like.

>bullets
>not implying a 120mm APFSDS

since your inquery ive been reading this
theawl.com/2012/04/what-does-elephant-taste-like/
the hind feet, right prefferable and "eye meat" is the tippiest toppiest

If the elephant would have a gun, he could have fought back

>Belgian of all wypipo posts pic of Indian elephant to make burgers feel bad about African elephants...

Bruh even SLATE is on Trump's side

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/11/lifting_the_ban_on_elephant_trophies_will_probably_help_save_elephants.html

This desu

Nope, but the elephant seems to enjoy it.

There’s nothing wrong with bringing hard earned trophies home. Animalfaggots will cry over this.

It gives me a giant boner.

Al Frankenstein has shown the true colors of his party.
Time for the Democrats to go away.
Forever.
Rest In Hell, Democratic Party (1828-2017)

Nigger where do you think meat comes from.

How can your claim to be a man when something as common in life as a dead animal triggers you?

> hard earned trophies
Fucking lol. Yeah with guns and a jeep and security I'm sure these "hunters" are brave.

Maybe if they fought a lion in a locked cage hand to hand they deserve praise and the trophies, otherwise no this is cowardly.

Found the edgelord

They do head transplants now. I call dibs on that body. I’m going THING on all you fuckers.

>alpha elephant gets to mate with females
>alpha elephant makes offspring for a while
>stops making offspring due to age
>doesn't understand the because it's a fucking elephant.
>poaching and dwindling herd numbers because of sterile bulls causes endangered status.
>conservationists come up with an idea.
>auction off the older sterile males and females for hunting purposes and the money goes towards protecting the rest of the herd.
>literally millions of dollars, pounds, and euros get poured into this effort.
>Libtards sperg out because they can't into thinking around how killing a sterile old elephant for millions can be beneficial for saving the species.

They also think farmers are stupid, even though those people are literally the people putting food in the grocery stores for us all. The horse that most "progressives" sit on is pretty fucking tall if you ask me.

as an avid hunter, killing such majestic creatures just because you can is simply wrong. Sure culling a herd and and feeding some starving niggers may seem like a great idea to the leftist, but now you have more starving niggers to feed next week, ad infinitum.

If anyone is leading to the extinction of all these beautiful animals, it's the leftists compassion for subhumans, not some guy paying to cull a herd.

>hunting endangered animals will conserve them

How retarded do you have to be to believe this? This is something only trophy hunters tell themselves to justify their selfishness and complete lack of empathy for others. If their true intentions were to conserve, they could just donate instead of killing the animals that they are purportedly "helping" to protect.

Hunting is a sport you faggot not a test of courage anymore than bowling or fishing is a test of courage you soyboi faggot

Looks like good eatin'

That's one lesson the elephant will never forget

Belgians bitching about murdering African wildlife. Right.

No, but my investment portfolio does. I didn't vote for fucking elephants

Worry about niggers you stupid fucking Boer faggot the elephants aren't going to wipe you out in a decade

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI

lol

The fee they pay to hunt goes to conservation agencies in these countries, how retarded do have to be to not understand this?

Yeah, because the ban that included two african countries did so much to help the cause. Kek'd.

You're trying too hard to understand liberals. Liberals can't understand that mating leads to children.

oh no elephant died.

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/10/trophy-hunting-killing-saving-animals/

Retard.

yeah everything is way to simple for this too work.

I see this done by Muslims against Kafir, and by dindus against whites and other dindus in Africa, too. Does importing those people make you smile, Belganon?

Looks like Suicide OP.

we have many white homeless people, and they are not known for being especially violent or dangerous despite having literally NOTHING (no housing, no food, no perspective). How is it that Blacks and Arab Muslims (and not only the ones in Africa, but also the ones that DO have houses/flats, food and access to work) commit crimes as if it were some kind of sport despite being far better of than those white homeless?

>American education
Ireland's last color is ORANGE not RED.
This is ITALY, you absolute baboon.

Still not earned. It's much closer to pay to win.

If it makes you feel better the guy is a performance artist and its just an act, not a lifestyle choice.

This will save elephants, retard.

>How retarded do you have to be to believe this?
How retarded do you have to be to not know this? Hunters have saved entire species while PETAfags run around sucking dog dicks and doing fuck all.

I raise my glass to you, sir.

Doobs

>The current state of Belgium ass mad

Personally I feel that if you could "escape" your tire and survive you should be absolved of your crime so long as that if you escape You'll lose the part of your body In which the body part for the crime was used for