A muslim gentleman moves into your flat and requests you stop consuming pork and alcohol in the house. What do you do?

A muslim gentleman moves into your flat and requests you stop consuming pork and alcohol in the house. What do you do?
(Moving out is not an option)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48_yGM4e164
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bend over and present my boipucci

I think we all know what to do.

I look at it as an opportunity for growth. Alcohol is the liquid jew, and there are better meats than pork. Libertinism is a vice.

Laugh and get a pet pig.

that I get drunk with every weekend.

Tell him to fuck off.

Buy a slab of pork gelatin put it in water tank

Rape him.

Politely tell him that I am a Sikh, and therefore bro-tier, and that if he doesn't get the fuck off of my door step then by God I will cut him down where he stands.

Continue consuming pork and alcohol and tell him to fuck off if he says anything about it.

>pic related

Very cool idea, might also convert the pig to radical catholicism as well

start sucking off pic related for a double trigger

boii, alcohol has been around a lot longer than Jews have.

>implying I live in some disgusting flat or the city
I live in the country, on a farm, with a horde of dogs and horse.

Ignoring that though;
>Sure, but only if you don't rape little girls and blow up infidels

Thanks Sven, now im hungry for some FLEISCHWURST with hot Düsseldorfer Mustard :(

So have pigs. The point is simply that individual liberty is a scam, and going without unnecessary things is only a burden to those in the throes of bourgeois weakness.

tell him to fuck off unless he wants a pig's head on his doormat

>FLEISCHWURST
yes pls

>"No."
Plot Twist: I don't do either of those things anyway

roll his carcass to the gutter.

Remove the muslim gentleman from the premises.

Altman be praised

You got fists right? Time to use them.

Now I get a faggy vibe from you. get away from me freak.

Tell him "no"

Kill him on the spot. No half measures.

I let him fuck my wife

Cook pork chops / bacon in the house and glaze it with whisky sauce. Make sure all the windows are closed so the delicious aroma fills the house.

Take a baseball bat and ask him how he got in. After that ask him friendly if he may leave on his own terms or if he needs help.Benefit of living alone. Fuck flats with random ppl.

Drench him in pig's blood.

I would show him my watch pig and ask him to leave.

As a spic I'll tell him to fuck off it's our custom to eat pork and drink Alcohol and no one can change that and invite a my other friends to live near me to piss him off even more

He's not going to move in because fuck off this house is full.

Get a boar and let nature take its course.

>Catalonian Flag

Makes sense.

say ok and keep doing whatever i want

Kill him and his family and dump their bodies in the swamp.

Pic related

they can be tricky

>moves into my flat.

Shoot him because I am a free American and a property owner.

tell him if you keep this up
> you'll meet allah sooner then he once thought

Schlitz? You got a nigger pig? How progressive of you.

I don't drink or eat meat, but I would tell him to fuck off back to his third world shithole where he belongs. I might also stand in front of his door and drink carlsberg while eating bacon strips.

How the fuck can you be fucking gored 2 death by fucking pigs when I assume you are literally armed for war and have 2 buddies with you? I have been rushed by half a dozen while using a fucking bolt gun and still killed them all

Kindly explain that im in my country and i wont do that. And that if he has a problem with it, we can stop being kind really ez

Catalonia has been the greatest nation in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=48_yGM4e164

You don't know how fucking inbred, dumb, and cowardly middle eastern fighters are.

They literally move their sight adjustment all the way back on their AK because they think it makes the gun shoot further.

1. He is a potential terrorist, report him so he can be investigate!
2. Why would anyone share a home with a Muslim? Sick!
3. Cook bacon every morning until he moves out! Although islam is violent so it would most likely be survival battle showdown in the end!

en y,,ärrä, meen ostaan kaliaa

Would you prefer my Weißwürstl? ;3

Make his death look like an accident.

Tell him to fuck off and tell him that he invaded my fucking country, and if he doesn't like the fact that people like bacon and beer then he's the one who has to leave.

You guys are a bunch of fucking larpers.

I would try to get the point across that as a Christian man, I would slaughter him and his wife and daughter if he dare tells me what the fuck to do.

Ask him if i can pray with him so that he can teach me prayers of islam. When he is on his knees bowing down to floor i stab him right in the fucking neck. Continue to beat the shit out of him while yelling: "You are not true muslim, allah told me so, you are going to hell."

Comply with his demands. I'd be better off not drinking anyway.

I kill him and hide his body in a highway median

This

tell him to shut the fuck up or I will destroy his religion just as I did back in 1923

Shoot him for tesspasing on my property

Will ((accidentally)) spill dinuguan - pork blood soup with pork meat, all over the hall the next day.

put up pictures of Muhammad everywhere

I tell him that it i understand this is sad that we eat his kind, but its our culture

You turned out okay, hijo. Papi's proud.

Forgot pic

Battlebuddy german shepard barks notifying me that someone is on my property. CCW strapped to hip 24/7, look through key hole see its a man of peace. Inform him he is currently trespassing. Hippity hoppity get the fuck off my property if he refuses scream aloha snackbar at the top of my lungs even though i live over a half mile from any neighbours and open fire with CCW, plant knife in his hand. Call the cops, cop buddies wonder why muslim is in 100% white county and down a 100 yard forested driveway with clearly posted trespassing signs in a castle law state. Fill out required paperwork forfeit ccw that was used and get it back in 3 weeks once all is clear.

Such is life in the land of the free.

invite him over for a face painting party with the guys

Double down... see who blinks first

Just....I usually hunt them with my zastava N-Pap, I’m trying to imagine this scenario playing out and I’m fucking dying laughing. You would have to literally try and die.

I will behead him with my knife.

You too, other hijo.

I have already stoped consuming pork (haram) and alcohol (haram) because i have converted. Me and my muslim brother plot about the destruction of western civilization (inshallah) and pray. We also hunt down muhammad (peace be upon him) posters

Ha! Good luck with that.

Consumption of pork and alcohol are national sports in Romania.

It's Schlitz, not Mad Dog 20/20. Schlitz is for decent white folk, same as Blatz and Pabst.

> 100% white country
ok jamal tyronicus

say well fugg and press the remove kebab universal button.

Spam him with degeneracy

Fucking based

Change nothing but promise to stop each time he complains.

Its spelled county you cuck snail, its a different word. Its small sub-section of a state that when you put them all together they make a state.

Ash him to lunch to talk it over. Go to feminine vegan restaurant.

Whatcha the rage build up and explain what ND why these fucks think they are right.

He apologizes and never asks you to change again.

Week later the local vegan joint gets blown away by bomb of peace

Put bacon on his doorstep and soak it in alcohol

Apologize

I don't think you will have the time to go on Sup Forums and post crusader pics from tumblr

It's my life. I let you beat your wife, fuck your sister's daughter, and dress the both of them up like ghosts. The least you can do is get out of my business which does not affect you in anyway way.

Now, if you excuse me, I need to go take a bath.

And a dog, while I'm at it.

>Hello Ahmed, let me share with our fine Christmas traditions

That isn't a realistic scenario

stab him with an icepick in the eye

Brothers and sisters.
The age of man is at an end.
We have become too many. Too little to go around.

Make him eat pork and drink a beer

BURN MY FLAT DOWN
LET THE SANDNEGER BURN
LET LEFTIST SCUM BURN
LET IT ALL BURN TO ASHES

Is pork consuming him haram, too? For it's no use leaving him in the deep freeze for my mum to discover, now is it?

All him if he would like to see some things in my basement. I tell him how i am a humble barber who enjoys baking pies.