Boku no Hero Academia

Spoiler soon.

Todoroki&Momo Vs. Deku&Bakugou - who would win?

Perfect OP pic choice. Todo and Momo will breed super-superhumans.

Ironically this, and DekuxOchako are the only "canon" couples in the manga. Everything else is left to speculation, and fanfics.

No matter how I see it, Deku and Bakugou, even without teamwork, can overwhelm Momo at a pretty decent time and 1v2 Todoroki afterwards

>have OP as balls powers
>be relegated to side character status

I'm of course talking about Ochako

I agree.

Bakugou solos

You're always welcome here, Endeavor. Disregard tumblrinas "opinions", you're the best hero.

Skashi*! You are making your calculations purely on comparing their abilities. You never know how they will actually react in a real chaotic combat situation with many known unknowns. One of these well known unknowns in particular is - how would they react to seeing Momo's top 'malfunctioning' again and seeing her puffy nipples and big titties? I doubt that either Deku or Bakugou are ready to handle this attack. Yes, even Bakugou would perhaps start bleeding from his nose.

*TL note: Skashi means "HOWEVER!" spoken in a dramatic tone.

What About Todomomo Vs. Deku and Gravity

What is Deku's state of mind?

Deku and Uraraka have much higher synergy than Todoroki and Yaoyorozu do.

They should just fuck instead of fighting in that case. Make war, not love.

Erect.

Bakugou will fuck Uraraka though

Watch out everyone, we got a real comedian over here.

That would be great. I said this before and I say this again - it makes perfect sense for Bakugou to rape her in order to hurt the Deku.

I can see this plot development cumming from mikes away.

Shit thread just like the ship. Also pointless, spoilers come out tomorrow.

10/10, this is the deepest connection anyone pointed out for Tsuyu + another male so far.

I can see the light now. Thank you.

just be prepared

Deku and Bakugo would wreck the shit of Todoroki and Momo. Deku wouldn't be able to withstand the nipple slips but Bakufaggot wouldn't give two shits about it. Once Momo is out Todoroki is over.

*miles away

spoilers are in two days fuck off with your cancerous generals

Obviously Deku and Bakugou. Women are weaker by nature, so it would be 2 vs. 1.5. If you want to make it fair, have another guy with Todoroki.

Implying Todo would wipe the floor with explosive shonen.

But Todoroki would have easily raped both, Deku and Bakugou during the festival if he wasnt full autismo then because of his dad. It makes more sense for Momo to protect her husband while Todoroki spams his abilities on them until they are deaded.

>NTR

Momo is a liability to Todoroki, even Inasa would be a better help.

>Todomomo
>Canon

This. Todo's power is just way above their league. I don't know why people underestimate him so much.

No she's not, there are many ways she could support him with her unique ability. And if all else fails, she can at least help him heat up (if you know what I mean), and strengthen his freeze ability indirectly.

Todoroki freezes ochako and deku takes out momo.

>does not know about the drama cds

>Momo conjures her cheerleading outfit
>starts bouncing up and down

So

>Todoroki freezes Ochako
>Momo freezes Deku

fixed.

>help him heat up (if you know what I mean)
elaborate

no one underestimates todo, it's just bakugoufags who won't accept todo's stronger than their husbando

She can make a heater and he sits on it, I think

She summons a nice comfy sleeping bag and puts it on him, duh!

TodoMomo fags are cancer. Stop killing every fucking thread and fuck off with your shipfaggotry somewhere else

Speaking of this, is there a translation for the Todoroki and Momo go shopping one? I've read the other one with Tsuyu, Ochako, and Deku.

Mimi's already half naked so I doubt deku is affected. I mean, he just fought a naked girl pretty well.

>Giving a shit about drama CDs

The aggressive autist Bakugou is, I bet he would close his eyes the moment that happened and would proceed to attack. (Also, defending my case, Todoroki would have a bloody nose as well.)

Thing is, if either one of them land a hit on Momo, she out mate, she out.
She could do that Eraserhead reinforced ropes trick and attempt to catch them, but unless she can create a fucking handgun (or anything to increase her attack stats), she'll get blown the fuck out.
I just doubt Todoroki could handle two autistic geniuses with powerful quirks on his own. He needs more than defensive support from Momo.

I agree. Let's start a discuss and maybe they will leave.

Ero clothes are much better than nudity.

He could hug the Momo and then just burn everything around them including Bakugou and Deku.

Ironically enough, I believe that MomoGrape team would be the only duo with any chances of stopping BakuDeku.

No one can give Todoroki the assist he truly deserves If It's not either [cooperating]Bakugou or Deku

You mean freeze, I hope.

>hugging a sex bomb like momo
>suddenly your body temperature doubles

>Ironically enough, I believe that MomoGrape team would be the only duo with any chances of stopping BakuDeku.

This! Minoru's grapes are incredibly strong and can take them both out in one hit with Momo's support. Todorokifags blown the fuck out.

Minoru is so cool.

>Spoiler soon
You mean tomorrow night

I'm telling ya man, she has to start getting more aggressive with her style.

Young All Might flashback next chapter?

Can't she just turn her sweat to oil to throw aroun and help his fire to grow or make a fan.

I dunno, even if it was a joke seems like the most perfect support Todo could get from anyone.

It would look awkward but it does the job. Perhaps she could even summon a stove. Or she could put the Todo in the oven where he belongs.

And she's the one who can also always summon a protective garment for the appropriate environmental hazard.

I want to fuck Deku so much. It literally makes me want to cry that I haven't fucked him yet.

Realistically, sure if Grape can land a ball or several, they can win. Momo would have to be extra creative creating something that can launch the Grapes's grapes without them getting stuck.

Part of me wants to explain on the fight chances with deeper details but, honestly though, we all know the battle will start and end with pic related happening.

I hope so. This meeting with AfO is the perfect opportunity for it, narrative-wise.

How can she make guns when she's a dumb Nihonjin who doesn't have the right to bear arms? If she was from the land of the free (America) she would be the greatest American heroine ever.

Todo doesnt need anyone to make him a stove? He already has a heater/cooler attached to his back. His ideal support is someone powerful he can make combo attacks with, like Wind or Deku

>Or she could put the Todo in the oven where he belongs

Oy vey

This. Icyhot and Windy would be the perfect team if they stopped being so autistically butthurt.

>He already has a heater/cooler attached to his back.

So? You can always go hotter with mo' stoves and then some mo' stoves. Cover the Todo in as many stoves as she can. Plus Ultra! (the national motto of Spain)

But two man can't marry. Checkmate.

He doesn't want to be covered in stoves, leave Icyhot alone.

Todo has superior genes compared to 99% of people. If anyone belongs in an oven, it's Grapes the midget.

>like Wind
Even in anime, strong gusts of wind extinguish fire.

True, if she was more spoiled, we'd be seeing some advanced pooping action.

grapes, go to bed

Don't be a shitlord, user. It's current year.

I want to marry the Momo!

>If anyone belongs in an oven, it's Grapes the midget.
Couldn't agree more.

My thoughts exactly. Only a mongoloid like him could think he had a chance to defeat Bakugou or Deku (much less both of them).

It looks like Windy has Momo-tier tits.

Have you not read the chapter about Todo and Wind combining their quirks and creating a huge fire tornado?

I finally conceded and watched the anime.

It was okay, any word for a second season?

I'm sorry, but I'll take TodoMomo shippers over BakuOchako NTR cucks any day of the week. Nothing ruins fun threads more than injecting your NTR fantasies into them.

Bakugou is determined to become a hero. He wouldn't fuck a traitor.

His tits are better than Momo's

Just because they did that doesn't mean it should be possible.

to think some desperate neckbeards hate one or maybe even more than one of these cute grills

The point is, you don't fight Deku and Bakugou head-on unless you're a fucking monster yourself.

Grape and Momo have to survive the initial attack, and work with the environment to make a shitload of traps. Boooby traps, catapults, fake Minorus, anything.
You can use Grape to suicide grapple Deku and make Bakugou blow up both them.

Meanwhile, Todoroki's style is simple and to the point and Deku fucking excels at reading shit like that. Especially when his partner is like an open book to him

Is Tsuyu the true Princess Toadstool?

Hopefully spring.

I agree. Only hating the three not cute ones is acceptable.

Kendou is the superior waifu.

So what you're saying is everyone should just ignore canon because say so. Okay

>implying this isn't the future we deserve
Plebs

But in their universe, it is.

I'm just saying that if the author wasn't retarded he wouldn't have done that. I mean he stole from Hunter x Hunter just like every other shonen creator, didn't he? Does he not remember the candles in the Hunter Exam?

That deplorable cur! Stabbing Mineta's wife like this because he can't have her?

Just you wait when he hears about it!

Fuck off already

Konosuba has really good drama CDs.

Code Geass had a few hilarious ones too, like Lil' Lulu and Lil' Suzaku's Excellent Adventures.

>pulls out giant chuuni sword out of momo's cleavage
>with all the fat she had to burn to create it she now has jirou tier tits
conglaturations faggot

she got her license before him, before he comes back she's gonna fall for some bright and shining senpai hero and get impregnated

A real man appreciates tits of all sizes. Big, small, medium - it's about change, not about the size. Once again proof that Momo is objectively the best girl.

>thinking this it how it works
>thinking that would be an issue
Kek

>cue some scheming manletposter trying to demoralize us with replying to this with a Grapes picture and no text

>senpai hero
She's going to fall for Meat-senpai and his big, beautiful eyes, and then they'll have a bunch of fleshputty babies.

Bakugou excels at destroying stuff. He'll probably fuck up the terrain pretty hard in search for traps.

Was this enough to erase Bakugoucucks?

No, she will wait for her one true love, in order to have babies with the best genetics. Endeavor will clandestinely finance men to accidentally break the legs of any potential suitors meanwhile.

>being a dfc pedo
kek indeed