Who the fuck actually enjoys this trash?

Who the fuck actually enjoys this trash?

Me.

Me

Me

Me

Me.

Me, I like it.

me

Me.

Me. but only because of that single actually funny joke in each episode.

Me.

me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Them.
And me.

Meme

I enjoyed it.
I must have a bit of reddit humor inside

Me.

I do
Rewatching it right now

Me as well.

Foxworth

I LOVE NICHIJOU

Me
How can you not love this?

Go fuck yourselves. You reddit newfags ruin everything.

I'm rather fond of that series

>being mad at a Nichijou thread

Me

Me

Unfunny shit with forced animation.

>forced animation

Look at this cum-gurgling faggot.

>Being so retarded he doesn't understand

I want to ejaculate inside Mio

>this much of a newfag

The artist knows that Mio is 16, right?

I'm rewatching episode 3 right now.

me

I'm still on the fence, you're gonna need to post more to persuade me

Why did Nichijou age so god damn well?

>133 - jD9Sw7a.jpg

>age
It's just 5 years old, user.

>He doesn't have a smug anime collection

>implying I don't

So is Squidgirl and look at that shit

me

Me

That hasn't aged bad. It never looked that good in first place.

Me

Me.

nichijou viewers, everyone

Stop it you faggots
Post Nichigirls instead

Cat-eye Yuuko make my pants shrink

or this

Sup Forums mostly

How do you know Sup Forums likes this show?

You must frequent the board pretty often.

Nichibros>Nichihos

Me on the right

yeah? so fucking what if i do you nigger? do you honestly think you're fucking funny? I am the fucking top of the whole world. I'm a Oxford university graduate and I'm a top hacker. My alias is Polit1Ks and I will fucking take down your router. And delete your social media. Be gone from social life. Say good bye to you fakeass followers. I got your IP address right here and I can launch a DDoS attack on you, you worthless sack of shit. You think you're so witty and edgy cos you're so much better than everyone else. Watch your back, cos I'm gonna fucking ruin your pathetic "life". You don't know who you're messing with. I'm the big deal. I have a arms/vehicle collection which includes a Apache chopper, a RPG, and also a fucking jet. Im the top 1% richest man. To me, you're just a worthless fat fuck that's just another pawn that I can decimate. I will fucking locate your address and drop C4s at your house where you least expect. Are you too insecure about yourself? Think you don't look slutty enough? You got fucking paint as your makeup, gurl. These "followers" are just bots pleasing your satisfaction. You must be like "wow I'm so popular". Guess what, I think you're a fucking whore. You hang out with different degenrate guys every night. You'd probably end up with STDs. That's my wish. Not only you're a fucking whore, you act like a bitch. You're the same as Jacob Sartorius reacting to weak ass comments. You think you're so strong, but deep down you're broken as fuck. This is what pisses me the most. I swear upon your dead nan, I will destroy you. Think about your actions next time, pussy. If I ever see you in the streets, I swear. I would slit the fuck out of your throat with a swiss army knife. You would be crawling on the ground, helpless as fuck. I would end whoever tries to help. You will just rot as you regret your actions. And I'll shit on your dead lifeless body and feed it to maggots. See you in your neighbourhood.

Me.

Actually true. Nichijou isn't bad, but it can't even compete with Nichibros.

Missed a few

Nichibros>>>>>Nichihos

It's far from trash; it's just that surrealist humour isn't everyone's cup of tea.

>forced animation
I don't mind if people say they don't like the jokes, but fucking hell, why do people complain that it's too animated? Just no pleasing some people, "this isn't animated enough", "that's too animated".

Squid Girl looked as good as it needed to.

They both are equally funny. If you know what I mean.

Me

Me

People with Alzheimer's. How else could you enjoy the same gag over and over?

Me.

Me

Me

Literally Japanese Family Guy.

Me.

Me.

Would have to disagree I like Nichijou and other similar hit and miss slightly surreal type humour shows.

Really dislike family guy. Don't understand what is funny about it most of the time. First time I saw it on TV thought it was a joke parody cartoon or something it was so bad. Doubt the average family guy person would automatically like Nichijou or vice versa but hey maybe I'm wrong.

Me

Me

Please do not sexualize my wife.

Please do NOT sexualize my wife.

Umbrella shadow? Arm shadow? What is the dark part inside in her top?

Ironically, or unironically?

What the fuck is that?? Sorry im not into fucking pedophilia

Me

Damn it Hillary you already lost, stop killing mothers.

Me