One thing I noticed among these actors and celebrities with these sex abuse accusations is the common denominator in...

One thing I noticed among these actors and celebrities with these sex abuse accusations is the common denominator in all these stories is that the guys in question are all less than attractive physically. Al Franken looks like a sort of debonair Frankenstein's Monster (Al Frankenstein?). If these guys looked like Brad Pitt or George Clooney there would be no story. The women would probably wiggle their ass at the guy and ask for more. Women are far more choosey than men when it comes to looks. Unless you are a 10 they don't really want anything to do with you. A guy will sleep with almost any woman at least once (depending on how drunk he is).

good looking guys dont pull this scuzy shit because they dont have to

ugly guys get it how they can

Literally this. I’m a pretty nice guy, and I don’t mean it in a flirting way but I cannot tell you the amount of times I have told a female “you look nice” or “you look pretty today” etc. not once have I ever not been smiled at, thanked or outright flirted with. Not once have I had a single complaint. Meanwhile these same women will bitch to me when a “creepy” guy says it to them. Guys are unironically less shallow then women in my experience lol. I would never be harsh to a woman who made a flattering comment on my looks, regardless of her appearance.

Also this. I was a collegiate athlete and I can’t tell you how many times myself and friends/teammates slept with total fucking whales/ugly/gross because drunk. Before I was woke on the jq I literally spent an entire 2 week period
Binge drinking and fucking a 4/10 red haired Jew with a giant snoz

i was looking for the pic of the cunt who laughs at betas and says all girls find them abhorrent and wish they would die instead of daring to expect attention from them

>If these guys looked like Brad Pitt or George Clooney there would be no story.
There'd still be a story because there's money to be made by accusing rich people.

You are partly right though. With human interaction, there is a very large grey area where what's acceptable and what isn't depends entirely on how the other person sees you. One of them might enjoy it when you put your hand on their shoulder while looking at what they show you on the screen, another will find it awkward.
And you won't really know until you did it and saw their reaction.

Feels like most of the people involved in the screeching are fucking robots who have lived in solitary confinement for the first twenty years of their life.

I don’t necessarily buy it. I bartended for a few years and generally good looking guys could get away with murder. One time I witnessed a good looking dude complete blow it, and he was being more creepy than autistic, he was unironically bragging about his career as a HS football star and had this girl all over him anyway, but he took off him fucking shirt in a pretty upscale bar and asked if she liked what she saw. You could still see her weighing her options but her friends were like “ya no” lol

no shit you fucking retard.

this post is bluepill af. "game" is vaguely relevant when you're in the mediocre range for physical attractiveness (neither ugly nor gorgeous) but you are still inherently second fiddle to actual attractive men. see tinder experiments/dating site stats etc where something like 80% of men are rated below average on physical attractiveness - if you're not personally hot women are literally never going to be sexually attracted to you, and if you get laid you're more or less relying on other, more unstable merits that don't actually turn them on but get them to believe they can get things from you

>One thing I noticed among these actors and celebrities with these sex abuse accusations is

...that they are politically timed, and don't ever yield jail time or even criminal charges?

...that they distract the news cycle from what the kikes are really doing?

...that they're usually just character assassinations?

Yes. I've noticed.

Rule 34 for the one on the right pls

>chad privilege is real
no shit, Sherlock
C'est la vie
Darwin was right
This is why the feminist quest to criminalize the game needs to be stopped
LouisCK did nothing wrong
Trump did nothing wrong
Louis is a laughable beta, though

They are all jews

So? It's completely fair. I've only ever turned down women I wasn't attracted to. If a hot woman pushed her tits against me I'd be happy. If an ugly chick pushed her tits against me I'd tell her to stop, and use force if necessary. You're insane if you see a problem with this.

Problem is rather that it's being criminalized by the media.

>see tinder experiments/dating site stats etc where something like 80% of men are rated below average on physical attractiveness
Because they're rating photos, not real live men

>Because they're rating photos, not real live men
Unlike IRL where they look for personality, intelligence and kindness

HAHAHAHAHAHA

how's that relevant? they were supposed to rate them on physical attraction, for which photos are sufficient.
men had a basically perfect gaussian distribution for their ratings on women, women rated 81% of men as below average.

it's because what women claim about men (i.e. their image of women being influenced by the media) is absolutely true for them. they watch the news with all those cherry picked top10% men and start seeing that as the new baseline.
not just as "that guy is hot, I want someone like him" but as "that guy is average". they rated less than 1% as "most attractive"

If they're attracted to you; you can say anything. Seriously.

At my old job I was talking to these Indian girls on the assembly line we're on (all were giggling and flirty), and I talked about POO in India. Yes, POO.
Normal grils or anyone not obviously attracted to me would be grossed out, they humoured me while laughing then smiling awkwardly.

I honestly expected a gross reaction and ending the conversation.

>see tinder experiments/dating site stats etc where something like 80% of men are rated below average on physical attractiveness
These results are fucked up because of the demographics on Tinder. The overwhelming majority of women there are under 30, and as we all know men only find young women (roughly age 15-25) attractive. As a result, most women are rated as attractive on Tinder. Women don't value youth in men, so a 21 year old guy won't get any bonus points for being young. If men were told to rate women age 18-60, then I bet the large majority of women would also get labeled as unattractive.

B-beta waves?