We need to open the borders

youtube.com/watch?v=_7Oe5S2-CDw

Just watch the video and tell me we don't need to open borders. Spoiler: You can't.

This french video hurts my feelings; I feel I want to help refugees.

Help humans, no borders!

Come on Sup Forums, don't ignore this thread.
I know you are in a difficult situation, but it's not too late to understand.
We must help human beings.

We need to open a mass grave

We're gonna need more ovens

We need to send OP to the Congo.

[Insert video]

Just watch the video and tell me we don't need to send OP to the Congo. Spoiler: You can't

wow what a retarded film

FUTURRREEE FUUUUTTTTUUUURRREEE!

Come on show some respect. This is an excellent piece of art.

What the fuck is that thing?!

Propaganda film. Fake and gay. Slide thread. Sage.

Shut up and just start the reactor

Racemixing taken to the max

Who would slide this?
Please watch it with your heart!!

wait I get the metaphor - the fire is the onslaught of subhumans, and the wall the dad finds when he opens the door is the government they elected that sealed their fate

this is advanced kikery

Well, not at all, you little nazi.
A pro-refugees organization has published this video, not a right-wing group.

By the way, Grammarly says you are all a bunch of nazis.

thats what you see but we see the truth. Its advance Jew kikery allowing for both messages to be present.

This

nice metaphor, but the fire is caused by accident and not as an direct response to course of action done by humans (the bear gets on fire by ? it wasn't even touching the electric hole ).
So, it's rather simple, he's trying to say when there is accident we need to help out, which any country in case of catasthropy does. But when people cause their own shitstorm by people who they actually elected/permited to be in position of power, then i have no sympathy for them, they can eat and sleep in the shit they made for themselfs.

Ps. op no need for open borders

Well, Russia needs to open borders.

How did they even fucking get in their house if there's a brick wall? What the fuck do these people do for a living? What the FUCK?

rich people funding these ads should be forced to live with the refugees they desire so much

Amazing that they have the balls to use a little blonde girl.

>he uses Grammarly.
You do realise this is an admission of being Illiterate?

you need to open your ass cheeks borders for a nigger dick tho. Your opinion is not important unless you show flag fag

looks like the french need better building codes.
Don't know what this has to do with refugees though.

The end says:

"When borders become walls".
"Protect the human beings, not the borders."

And the title of the video is "refugees."

So, well, it has something to do with all this.

who cares lool ^^ jk

E&T readers and IET members were asked to find the most dangerous wiring on the planet. India, Pakistan and Vietnam provided the most cases, with more than the odd dishonourable mention for France. Guess nig...

Got a friend he confirmed that way long ago.
Picture related.

Very low effort propaganda. At least try a bit.

0/10

communism doesn't have a budget, no wonder it's -low- effort. No monies goi, blease tri hard

I'm 100% sure there is at least one guy on this board who changed his mind looking at the video.

kek, nope. You do know where you are?

good pack your shit than and move to a country where you can help on your own time and on your own finances !!!

good luck!

I just watched a family of frogs get trapped in their own burning house because apparently their door turned into a brick wall. Nothing in that video pertains to immigration or the reality of the refugee crisis. It is a stupid emotionally driven piece of propaganda and you are an idiot if this is what primarily shapes your political view of the world.

Replace the white family with niggers, and the only regret is that there wasn't more in the house.

Replace with jews, burning. Good times

Kassovitz did a great job creating this piece of art.

man your burning daylight WTF are you doing here ? people are dying without (YOU) worldwide and its all your fault because you are here posting !!!

you could have saved human lives but you think its more important to virtue signal on Sup Forums !!!

but than again your a commie and dont want to work yourself!