You are racist, sexist, misogynistic, intolerant islamophobes. Fuck you

You are racist, sexist, misogynistic, intolerant islamophobes. Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would say fuck you, as well.
But I wouldn't do it with a stick, let alone any of my body organs ...

how did you type all those comma's with your fat ham fingers?

Take your shitty b8 somewhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

/thread desu senpai

>comedian
funny already

actually im gay
dont like islam
dont give much thought to race and sex either
don't come on /pol and think everysone's the same we argue all the time

post timestamp or gtfo

You're the one posting white face and being creepy

we all have words, what makes yours important or unique you unfunny sow

Wow these soyboys are pathetic

I legitimately had a hitler speach stuck in my head today.. It dawned on me that i am a white guy sitting on public transport with hitlers words looping in my brain.. hahaha So yeah fuck it, Im racist and i dont care. i relly do not give a shit. The races are diferent and some are better than others. Each has some degree of unique value but im very happy to be a european and if it comes down too it i will slaughter the other races to defend my own,

post hooves

''bla bla bla im a retard please notice me''

The only thing I can answer to that is "duh"

that's one ugly dude.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

the more they don't respond the more i know they either felt real good about what they said and immediately left or its a troll

>chunky white preteen boy insulting so many people of color on Sup Forums

Um, no sweetie, it's y'all who are those things. Be humble, sit down.

Who is this person, and as someone who barely interacts with anyone, what did I do now?

Why do you hate America OP? I’m genuinely curious.

Uh oh, we have a Sherlock here.

lets hope we can find peaceful solutions though... I want each race to have its own clay and i want it to develop in its own way. This mixing of all the cultures in the same land is fucking bullshit and if we face some extreme economic collapse then we will really see the consequences of this mixing as we all fight for resources.. We have some deeply irresponsible and out of touch politicians that have causes this damn mess. Australia will probably be calm because our immigrants are asians and they generally dont cause issues, hard working, law abiding, etc etc. but europe is in a pretty bad situation. I think they will have a civil war within the next decade or two...

you wouldn't even be allowed a computer in my country you oversized boy. Where is your husband and where are your children? That's right you would be stoned to death here after the village raped you like a bicycle.

hello my gaul cousin. I am sorry for your countries situation and i think it was absolutely desusting what those scumbag Moroccans did to your monuments on November 11.. When will it become too much for you guys to bare and when will you reclaim your once great country?

Lena. Art is dead. Your politicians ritually murder children (see Dutroux affair) and mega billionaire oligarchs are selling us goods made by desperate and poor darkies.

You have not given any thing of value in the entertainment industry. All sanctimony and cheap "laughs". Grow up. You are smarter and prettier than you make yourself out to be. Stop being a tool for a perverse society.

nope just a crippling drug addiction and free time
aka sherlock

K

I don't think it could ever happen. There is no strength in faith or identity like in Sup Forumsand and sandnigger are outbreeding whites. France is basically like swede except not quite there just yet. But it's coming through.

The only hope we'd have is to have all muslims starting systematic mass killings everywhere, but they know how to wait and just breed until only they remain. So it's not happening.
There's one other solution: militias; but the government is actively hunting down any kind of white self defence attempt.

>outbreeding whites
What does that have to do with taking them out 10:1 tho?

Time stamp and tits or gtfo

Problem is most of the whites will side with islam in case of civil war. You wouldn't understand from where you are, but people see defending oneself against the sandnigger as being a nazi, because we've been programmed like that; and nazi somewhat hits close to home because you know, france was allegedly collaborating.

Taking into account that most whites are pussy traitors, the ratio falls apart and shitskins win.

Lena "where da white keeds at" Dunham.

Then I guess dying fighting the whole world just like before is the only option they left everyone.

>(((the whites)))

>Rape you like a bicycle
How do you rape a bicycle? Asking for a friend

>Fuck you.
kek you wish

No, the whites, really, also known as cucks.

u rite

she's actually kinda hot now she's lost a shit ton of weight

did i just get called a cuck from the country that invented it

>1 post by this id
>Obvious bait
>Memeflag
Come on guys, it's a slide thread. Sage and move on.

maybe he meant to say the joke about being rode more than the town bicycle aka a whore.

I don't think you understand what it is and mean; because it certainly doesn't originate from here my poor untalented shitposter.

Reminder to sage OP's shitty thread and shitty bait

That little boys is over 9000% correct.

>You are racist, sexist, misogynistic, intolerant islamophobes
Thanks for noticing. I'm trying hard.

Are you that men’s right dyke?

ill keep that in mind the next time your stroking the clit you call a dick while an african immigrant is fucking your girlfriend

yes. likewise.

Deal with it faggot.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Leena Dunham. Her humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical women's studies most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Leena's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Dunkin Donuts, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Leena Dunham truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Leena's existential catchphrase "Eat my ass," which itself is a cryptic reference to Sam Hyde's epic Fat Hers and Some. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dunham's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens.

quit taking this dog shit bait fuck sake. Im starting to think this place is filled with literal autists

i see it like this... Economic collapse happens and everyone realizes very quick that races exist and stick together as every racial group begins to fight over resources. A lot of people will die but ultimately it will be a good thing for the country as you will most likely reclaim your land.

The other option is you allow this to get even worse and finally the muslims simply take over. After this happens enough of you will wake up and you will calve of a part of france and it will be the white area... It either remains like this for 50-100 years until you make an attack in order to reclaim what was lost orrr you beg your allies to come and save your country. This is what the future holds for us. I personally would be happy to come and help you guys out because i find your culture and people extremely beautiful and i strongly feel that it should be protected an preserved. You are also family to me as i am of Italian heritage and our people have been through a lot together. for better or worse. Stay strong brother. We are with you. That goes for you anglo fucks too. Im with all my fellow europeans.

Fucking Redditors, when will they ever learn?

... And?
You say these words like they're inherently a bad thing to be.
In-group preference is not a bad thing, neither is citing statistics and forming biases because of said statistics and also realizes that stereotypes are a good thing as long as one remembers there are exceptions to such broad rules.
It's sexist now to want a traditional union, so yes I'm sexist because women have shifted what it is to be sexist so far away from what it was in days past.
By simply being a man, I guess I'm also misogynistic for not bowing down to the almighty pussy.
The fact that a phobia describes an irrational fear of something means that it can't be irrational to fear muslims, thus the term is a misnomer, but I think you mean it as hating them, and yes, I do hate Arab muslims for waaaay to many reasons to count, but I'll list a few, Their holy book calls for the deaths of a lot of my atheist and pagan friends, the subjugation and extortion of most of my christian family, the slavery of our women, the 1,000 years or so they spent killing my ancestors (they invaded and waged jihad FAAAAR more than we crusaded) and currently killing my kin, all of that and more. so yeah fuck muslims.

must be some ((rick and mort)) style shit right there.. Fuck im over this class of people. The next great war shall put things in order.

Who let the Hippo access the Internet?

why are you so angry dude?

After we gas the kikes you fat dikes will be next!

im not really quite sure what i read just now

greetings fellow countryman. From which state do you hail?

Not if you look like that. Not even with your dogs dick.

Go kiss a nigger

>1 post by this id
>everyone took the bait

Go fuck yourself, Lena.
Sage

yes yes yes yes

I think this is pretty much a wrap as far as your debate goes. How does it feel to be completely shut down and educated?

pssst......where da whit wimen at

I guess it only works on females huh

Go fuck yourself, I'm not white, I respect honour and intelligence regardless of gender, I don't hate anyone and I don't have an irrational fear (phobia) of Islam but am critical of it as religion (which you'd be fine with if it was christianity right).

So go take your hypocrisy somewhere else cunt

Anyone else think this stupid gash looks like a librarian who never married or had children and spends most her time doing library shit like sorting books alphabetically because she enjoys it?

I did an image search this isn't her

It doesn't have a career anymore right? With Girls being cancelled and all.

you are a nigger. Welcome.

No thanks